ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 413 of 435
« First < 313363403409410411412413 414415416417423 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 PM 10-13-2023
a lot of people are going to owe mackenzie an apology

our 'lil bitch broke news!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:53 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not sure if the Alexsexuals or The Sharts tried harder to convince people that there hero was good.

The Alexsexuals had a pretty set script, but The Sharts keep coming up with different reasons why Frank was worthy of their praise.

Ive never seen a player get more lucky than Frank did in the playoffs. He was never some big bad ass that'd knock the shit out of an OT. 95% of his playoff sacks all happened the same way. He'd instantly get beat by the tackle. He'd then try to fight his way out of the block and eventually he'd get loose and luckily for him the QB still had the ball while he was running from Jones or someone else and Stank would grab him and get the sack.
Exactly.

It's not like this guy turns into Lawrence Taylor or Reggie White come playoff time like some on here like to believe.

Sacks, like interceptions, are an important stat but they both can be very misleading.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10-14-2023, 12:54 AM
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy. Reason: Double Post
Mahomes_Is_God 04:17 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Well **** man... bring all the postseason playmakers back.

Bring back Honey Badger and Sorensen. Robinson, Hardman, and Sammy Watkins. And that old fart Matt Moore! Bring his ass back here!

Win all the Super Bowls with the guys who made plays in the past and totally aren't showing any signs of not being the same players!
I'll take any of them back, because ìn those moments they onĺy cared about winning. Money was the 2nd thing on their mind ìn those moments.

Well maybe not Honey Badger. He lost his way. Clark does not do this shit. He cares about rings.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:20 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:

Well maybe not Honey Badger. He lost his way. Clark does not do this shit. He cares about rings.
Post season sacks are Clark's thing. They're his ticket to immortality.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:29 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Moving back to KC, if indeed they actually moved out. Is no surprise. Nothing to do with being a Chief again
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:33 AM 10-14-2023
Shart will break the postseason record for sacks
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:38 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm pretty sure he's the guy that got banned for uploading a video roasting the site and talking mad shit on the mods. Came back and said he was sorry and that he was an alcoholic or something like that lol.
You say this like it's a bad thing. That video ironically owned.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:43 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
And someone getting drunk and flying off the handle only to come back in shame later with the "I'ze drunk then" crutch is like a 20 year old tradition here.

I might have done it myself if I would have suffered a prolonged stretch of sobriety over that span...
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:43 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I missed this. Link? Is it still around?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I'll take any of them back, because ìn those moments they onĺy cared about winning. Money was the 2nd thing on their mind ìn those moments.

Clark chose to sign with the Denver Broncos for $5 million.

He forced a trade away from Seattle because they wouldn't pay him.

ALL Shart cares about is money. And his image.

Frank Clark doesn't care about money - that's a new one even for the nut-huggers.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:02 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HBTC reported that Frank Clark on Friday enrolled his kid in the same school in Lees Summit he had been in while he played here. Which he'd probably do no matter where he lands.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Clark chose to sign with the Denver Broncos for $5 million.

He forced a trade away from Seattle because they wouldn't pay him.

ALL Shart cares about is money. And his image.

Frank Clark doesn't care about money - that's a new one even for the nut-huggers.
Lest we forget, we gave him $7 million to go away this off season.

$7 million could have got us a good player somewhere.
[Reply]
TEX 09:11 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

We gotta sign him. Just to see DJLN blow his stack when he breaks the postseason sacks record.

Clark loves to pilfer sacks from other players generating pressure. This is a perfect scenario for him to thrive and DJLN to cry.
:-) It would be entertaining reading the funny shit that DJLN would say throughout the journry.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:56 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Lest we forget, we gave him $7 million to go away this off season.

$7 million could have got us a good player somewhere.
"It costs the same to cut him as it does to keep him"

Remember that idiot pablum? "Oh well Matt Derrick said..." as though that excuses rank ignorance.

Well folks, the $9 million extra it cost to keep that pile of shit last season is pretty much the difference between what we offered Jones and what he wants over the course of 3 years.

So yeah - didn't cost us anything at all, right?

Anyone who's willing to actually analyze his time here knows it was an unqualified failure. The trade and extension was a disastrously bad decision. Playoff Shart is a myth used by the nut-huggers to convince themselves otherwise.

Frank Clark fucking sucks. He's always fucking sucked. He will always fucking suck. He was never an elite run defender or premier pass rusher. Setting the edge was never doing his job. He was a mistake born of a new gm and desperation.

This team needs to move on from the 2nd largest player personnel mistake it ever made. Pretending his an actual asset to this franchise does nobody any good.
[Reply]
-King- 10:09 AM 10-14-2023
I just want someone to explain how he "turns it up" in the post season. Not explain the results, but the process. So you're saying he intentionally doesn't try in the regular season?

Meanwhile Mahomes gets his ankle fucked with every other week and still plays every regular season snap like it's his last? Kelce who is old as fuck in NFL terms but still puts on a show every regular season game for the past almost decade?

But the guy you want "teaching the young guys" is a guy who not only sandbags it during the regular season, but isn't even available for a good portion of it dealing with mud butt and hangovers. The guys has played all of 36 snaps this year :-)
[Reply]
Page 413 of 435
« First < 313363403409410411412413 414415416417423 > Last »
Up