Page 480 of 4886
« First < 380430470476477478479480 4814824834844905305809801480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It's not as much fun when you're unrealistic.

They will win 7 or maybe 8 games...

If they hadn't pissed off Ossweiler, I'd peg them at 10 or 11.
I said 6 so not sure how that is much different than 7 :-)

If vonsoft goes down they win 4
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:40 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Siemian will start the regular season as #1. Best option available, I suppose.
That is pretty sad :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:42 AM 08-29-2016
Lynch being a disaster tanked their season
[Reply]
BossChief 09:46 AM 08-29-2016
You know Kubiak is going to try HARD to get his running game going to help Siemian..but with that OL?.....hmm...not sure that's gonna work out.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:04 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You'll see quite a few of them filtering in..as the reality of "Post-Manning entitlement withdrawal syndrome" sets in. I'm not surprised after game 3...it finally hit home that they weren't winning a SB with Sanchez ..and their belief in a "Manning-less" winning season was all media hype and sham..

Two months ago, they were singing Elway's praises and bragging about 12-4 and a SB repeat ....now look at them. Roaches scrambling from the light...lashing out on a Chiefs forum.
Gee Uncle Batshit, tell us again about how LeVeon Bell's suspension was reduced by a game because the league doesn't want KC to win against Pittsburgh in order to further it's agenda of propping up the Raiders.

Or tell us the one about how Tom Brady, Gronk, and Gotkowski conspired to throw the playoff game against Denver last year.

Tell us Uncle Batshit, we love to laugh at your funny stories.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:22 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Gee Uncle Batshit, tell us again about how LeVeon Bell's suspension was reduced by a game because the league doesn't want KC to win against Pittsburgh in order to further it's agenda of propping up the Raiders.

Or tell us the one about how Tom Brady, Gronk, and Gotkowski conspired to throw the playoff game against Denver last year.

Tell us Uncle Batshit, we love to laugh at your funny stories.
Sounds like you are throwing a tantrum from the AFCW cellar...you'll have to cry a little louder, I cant hear you. Might as well get comfortable down there...going to be wallowing in the muck for a while.

I tried to give you a positive spin....about having week-ends free now. Might try a new hobby...Gardening? Ice Sculptures? So many options....

You have a 7th round QB that has never taken a real NFL snap as your starter...let that sink in for a bit.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:31 AM 08-29-2016
Sounds like you are throwing a tantrum from the AFCW cellar...you'll have to cry a little louder, I cant hear you. Might as well get comfortable down there...going to be wallowing in the muck for a while.

I tried to give you a positive spin....about having week-ends free now. Might try a new hobby...Gardening? Ice Sculptures? So many options....
You've lived your entire life watching your team get dominated by Denver. You should show more respect for your superiors.
Like I do when I politely wipe my dick off on your mom's curtains after I blast her in the ass while making her scream Elway's name.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:38 AM 08-29-2016
You've lived your entire life watching your team get dominated by Denver. You should show more respect for your superiors.
Like I do when I politely wipe my dick off on your mom's curtains after I blast her in the ass while making her scream Elway's name.
He'll do it.

Failpass loves geriatric puss puss.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:38 AM 08-29-2016
Resorting to Mom insults? What did I say about expecting entitled Donko fans to start lashing out...they just dont know how to act without Manning and his magic HGH dust.

When you fall...you fall hard.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:40 AM 08-29-2016
Resorting to Mom insults? What did I say about Donko fans lashing out...poor fans dont know how to act without Manning and his magic HGH dust.

When you fall...you fall hard.
That wasn't an insult. Given the amount of train traffic that's run through that prolapse tunnel her ass is still relatively tight.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:47 AM 08-29-2016
We will see the return of the Softcos this year. Charmin style.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:47 AM 08-29-2016
That wasn't an insult. Given the amount of train traffic that's run through that prolapse tunnel her ass is still relatively tight.
My moms dead...rigamortis will do that.

You finally found a woman who wouldn't reject your advances...congrats!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:49 AM 08-29-2016

Just heard Broncos are trying to trade Mark Sanchez. He could be cut today or tomorrow.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 29, 2016

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:51 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

Trade him for what? A soiled Kleenex and some pocket lint...

ElFraud did your fanbase dirty....gave you false hopes all off-season.

I thought the Donkos could repeat with any QB....what gives?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:53 AM 08-29-2016
Trade him for what? A soiled Kleenex and some pocket lint...

ElFraud did your fanbase dirty....gave you false hopes all off-season.
I know how much you were looking forward to watching Sanchez start for the Broncos, this must be a very difficult day for you.
[Reply]
Page 480 of 4886
« First < 380430470476477478479480 4814824834844905305809801480 > Last »
Up