ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 42
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:04 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Im guessing you have extensive experience playing football through injuries.
Would it matter if I said I do?

:-)
[Reply]
Aspengc8 04:05 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Would it matter if I said I do?

:-)
exactly what i thought.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:08 PM 12-30-2018
Does anyone else find it sad, weird, and laughable that Marcellus thinks were all were supposed to be cheerleaders now because Mahomes?

This defense sucks balls, it may or may not get properly addressed in the off season, the cap is a bag of dicks because our owner put his Senator Hair where it didn't fucking belong, and the Chiefs aren't doing anything meaningful in the 2018 post-season because of it.

So yeah, we'll keep on bitching until this team makes some sort of effort to improve its shortcomings.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it:

CP is a social club where the Chiefs themselves are secondary. If anyone believes we're all united in this forum under the banner of a football team, you aren't paying attention. And the people who bitch about the bitching are just as addicted to it as the people who do the bitching. That's why you keep coming back. That, and you have developed friendships and rivalries among posters whereby you stick around in the long run hoping to prove them wrong over both their short-term and long held beliefs.
So quit trying to simplify CP in to some asinine "cheerleader/non-cheerleader"-bullshit. This isn't Arrowhead Pride, NEPA Chiefs, Chiefs Coalition, or one of the other "stand by muh team" and ban everyone who has a "negative" take-forums.

This is entertainment. The league has told us so in court and the court agrees and upholds that standing. If you want to get your panties in a twist over something, if you want to live and die over something, I can assure you that NFL and Chiefs football isn't the hill to leave your rotting corpse on.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:12 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Does anyone else find it sad, weird, and laughable that Marcellus thinks were all were supposed to be cheerleaders now because Mahomes?

This defense sucks balls, it may or may not get properly addressed in the off season, the cap is a bag of dicks because our owner put his Senator Hair where it didn't fucking belong, and the Chiefs aren't doing anything meaningful in the 2018 post-season because of it.

So yeah, we'll keep on bitching until this team makes some sort of effort to improve its shortcomings.

CP is a social club where the Chiefs themselves are secondary. If anyone believes we're all united in this forum under the banner of a football team, you aren't paying attention. And the people who bitch about the bitching are just as addicted to it as the people who do the bitching. That's why you keep coming back. That, and you have developed friendships and rivalries among posters whereby you stick around in the long run hoping to prove them wrong over both their short-term and long held beliefs.
So quit trying to simplify CP in to some asinine "cheerleader/non-cheerleader"-bullshit. This isn't Arrowhead Pride, NEPA Chiefs, Chiefs Coalition, or one of the other "stand by muh team" and ban everyone who has a "negative" take-forums.

This is entertainment. The league has told us so in court and the court agrees and upholds that standing. If you want to get your panties in a twist over something, if you want to live and die over something, I can assure you that NFL and Chiefs football isn't the hill to leave your rotting corpse on.
Quality post.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:10 PM 12-30-2018
Rich. And to think I respected you for your stance on Smith and drafting a QB. In reality, you just latched on to yet another excuse to complain.

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

[Reply]
Bewbies 05:12 PM 12-30-2018
There will be people here bitching after KC wins the Super Bowl. As in like confetti falling and everyone here happy, someone will point out mistakes.

It’s the culture here. :-)
[Reply]
UK_Chief 09:49 AM 12-31-2018
In the warrior’s code
There's no surrender
Though his body says stop
His spirit cries, never!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:53 AM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
There will be people here bitching after KC wins the Super Bowl. As in like confetti falling and everyone here happy, someone will point out mistakes.

It’s the culture here. :-)
And it will be WeeOne KC
[Reply]
TEX 09:56 AM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Lucas playing actually gives me hope for some improvement on defense.
Agreed. Let's hope they keep playing him this time.
[Reply]
FAX 10:03 AM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Do you idiots not understand how the cap works? Berry is here until 2021. Like it or not. Lol
I'm not completely certain, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts, that this particular cadre of posters knows how a pencil sharpener works, let alone the franchise salary cap.

You're looking at a very time-consuming endeavor, though. Unfortunately, one must first explain to them the concept of a pencil.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 10:05 AM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Lucas playing actually gives me hope for some improvement on defense.
I don't think he was in there very long, though, was he?

Anybody seen the snap-count chart?

FAX
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:22 PM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Rich. And to think I respected you for your stance on Smith and drafting a QB. In reality, you just latched on to yet another excuse to complain.
Listen up, Waffle House; are we not able to now make brutally honest assessments of the REST of the team now that the Franchise QB spot has been addressed? If you thought the QB assessments were harsh, you would be wise to consider that the NON-"most important position in the game"-players are going to be reamed sideways with a rusty pitchfork in the name of the pursuit of the Lombardi.
And now that the Chiefs have the QB to deliver the goods, time is of the essence and a championship before having to sign that mega millions contract is priority number one.

And God help any poor non-contributing, waste of roster space who dares stand in the way.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:29 PM 12-31-2018
Does BDB continue the cheering after a win in the locker room?
[Reply]
Chargem 04:36 PM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
32 snaps, came out with a stinger I think
[Reply]
kysirsoze 04:36 PM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
He got hurt, but I think he should be fine by the divisional round. Reid said it was a stinger, I think.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 42
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up