ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 32
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>COVID Memo from the NFL
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 07-22-2021

Here’s more from today’s memo, which also says the team responsible for a canceled game because of an outbreak among unvaccinated players/staff will be responsible for financial losses and subject to potential discipline from the commissioner. Wow. pic.twitter.com/Q86a2WcG1K

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:30 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
African-American community has a whole is against taking the shot. This might cause some problems.
Oh I wonder why the African-American community would EVER doubt "medicine"
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:30 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hopefully you get it and die
I'll pray for your soul on my death bed.
[Reply]
scho63 03:31 PM 07-22-2021
PUNISH! PUNISH! PUNISH!

HEIL HITLER!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:31 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Well, Biden said once you get the vaccine you can't get Covid...
Not even remotely or factually correct. If you have the vaccine you have reduced your risk exposure (getting sick) 1.2% at most (Based on ARR)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:38 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Not even remotely or factually correct. If you have the vaccine you have reduced your risk exposure (getting sick) 1.2% at most (Based on ARR)
Are you saying the president is sharing Covid misinformation?!

:-)

I believe his press secretary said that means he should be banned on all social platforms.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:41 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'll pray for your soul on my death bed.
Pray for the others you infected with your own selfishness and stupidity
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:43 PM 07-22-2021
This thread is going about as expected, I see.
[Reply]
wazu 03:44 PM 07-22-2021

Kyler Murray dragging DeAndre Hopkins to a vaccination site pic.twitter.com/pvtepR7nEj

— Jay - Marcelo Mayer superfan (@JarrettW_6) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:45 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I understand the ramifications of what might happen. I'm more curious about the angle of employees not just being told to take it or else, but that his fellow employees being punished for something they had no part of.
What about the angle of the employer that is not allowed to do anything to prevent an outbreak that could cause them to lose millions? What if this was a manufacturing line? So what, the plant has to just deal with a massive supply disruption on account of this? There are plenty of professions, sports being a huge one, where you can't have irreplaceable players miss a few weeks.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:46 PM 07-22-2021
Well to be fair I don't care about those people, and you don't either. So lets not pretend you do ok?

Virtue signaling that you are a part of a solution because you took a vaccine that still allows you to give covid to others is dumb. And needs to stop.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:48 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What about the angle of the employer that is not allowed to do anything to prevent an outbreak that could cause them to lose millions? What if this was a manufacturing line? So what, the plant has to just deal with a massive supply disruption on account of this? There are plenty of professions, sports being a huge one, where you can't have irreplaceable players miss a few weeks.
Again the vaccine has a 1% chance of stopping you from getting COVID. That is called ARR (Absolute Risk Reduction). So you can be vaccinated and still give the virus to others.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:48 PM 07-22-2021
The nurse said the vaccine doesnt prevent COVID. It's meant to keep you out of the ICU. So you still get COVID it's just not as bad.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:50 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
And what happens when the Cardinals forfeit a game and their checks, then Hopkins tests negative for Covid? From everything we're being told, the vaccinated can come down with the variants, right? What if it was Kyler Murray that picked it up from a friend of his mom's housekeeper that wasn't vaccinated? What then?
[Reply]
O.city 03:51 PM 07-22-2021
Recent studies out of Canada, Germany, the UK and Phillipines (iirc) show about 88% reduction of potential symptomatic infection after vaccination so they'd be pretty unlikely to get it and even more unlikely to end up very sick and or become infectious.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:52 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Again the vaccine has a 1% chance of stopping you from getting COVID. That is called ARR (Absolute Risk Reduction). So you can be vaccinated and still give the virus to others.
That is why the NFL wants teams to hit the threshold so they don't have to enforce these rules around vaccinated cases. If too many players are unvaccinated, do you realize how exposed these owners are to one legit outbreak? Can you blame them for wanting this? Would you blame a plant manager who is nervous as shit about an outbreak hitting his workers?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 32
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up