ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>COVID Memo from the NFL
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 07-22-2021

Here’s more from today’s memo, which also says the team responsible for a canceled game because of an outbreak among unvaccinated players/staff will be responsible for financial losses and subject to potential discipline from the commissioner. Wow. pic.twitter.com/Q86a2WcG1K

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:40 PM 07-22-2021
I appreciate twitter identifying the dumbasses in the NFL for us.

It's like what this thread is doing for CP
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:42 PM 07-22-2021
Israeli data coming out confirms natural infection stronger than the vaccines.

If Beasley had Covid already he'll have the last laugh.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:42 PM 07-22-2021
lmao the cognitive dissonance is real.

Can't make it up, considering the vaccines ARR is less than 2% I don't know why you are so sure of yourselves.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:43 PM 07-22-2021

I’ve spoken to NFL players who feel the league changed its tune, going from “it’s your choice” to get the Covid vaccine to now feeling “forced” (their word, not mine) to get it because of the restrictions for unvaccinated guys … https://t.co/LItropZ0m8

— Kimberley A. Martin (@ByKimberleyA) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
BWillie 02:47 PM 07-22-2021
What kind of a fucking asshole that is in close confines with teammates day in and day out...and DOESNT want to get vaccinated? I mean, this is just baffling. Back when I got my vaccination shots as a kid in like the early 90s I don't remember anyone giving any shits at all about vaccines.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:47 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
DeAndre Hopkins going Full Cole Beasley:

Facepalm
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:48 PM 07-22-2021

Vaccine I can’t do it…….

— 7⃣ Leonard Fournette (@_fournette) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 02:48 PM 07-22-2021
The hell with the vaccine itself, this is about the rights of individuals and if people can be forced to undergo procedures they aren't willing to take by an employer looking to cover their own ass. And it is exactly about that. The easy answer is "well if (person) doesn't like it, they can work elsewhere!", but nobody wants to talk about the slippery slope that creates.
[Reply]
wazu 02:49 PM 07-22-2021
Arizona fans are having a rough week.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:49 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What kind of a fucking asshole that is in close confines with teammates day in and day out...and DOESNT want to get vaccinated? I mean, this is just baffling. Back when I got my vaccination shots as a kid in like the early 90s I don't remember anyone giving any shits at all about vaccines.
again,

The NFL age range of players doesn't support them getting vaccinated. Just like it doesn't support children getting it.

Why is this hard to understand?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:51 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The hell with the vaccine itself, this is about the rights of individuals and if people can be forced to undergo procedures they aren't willing to take by an employer looking to cover their own ass. And it is exactly about that. The easy answer is "well if (person) doesn't like it, they can work elsewhere!", but nobody wants to talk about the slippery slope that creates.
If I was a player I would demand to know every other players communicable diseases and demand that they be removed from playing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:52 PM 07-22-2021
Everybody should get fucking vaccinated what is hard about THAT to understand?

You're a dumbshit if you don't get vaccinated. Full stop.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:54 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Say DeAndre contracts COVID and ends up costing the team a conservative estimate of $50 million as a result of a cancelled game. Who should be responsible for all of that lost revenue? Do all of his teammates and everyone else involved just take the loss?

(And, yes, I know vaccines aren't 100%, but not getting one increases your risk by a factor of 10x to 20x.)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:55 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Everybody should get ****ing vaccinated what is hard about THAT to understand?

You're a dumbshit if you don't get vaccinated. Full stop.
My dads platoon in Desert Storm took an experimental drug. Some did and some didn’t. Out of the 18 who took the drug, 10 of them are in a wheelchair. This is why I choose not to get the vaccine until it’s actually approved
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:55 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Say DeAndre contracts COVID and ends up costing the team a conservative estimate of $50 million as a result of a cancelled game. Who should be responsible for all of that lost revenue? Do all of his teammates and everyone else involved just take the loss?

(And, yes, I know vaccines aren't 100%, but not getting one increases your risk by a factor of 10x to 20x.)
Vaccinated team mate gives it Dhop, how do you determine whose fault it is?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up