ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>COVID Memo from the NFL
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 07-22-2021

Here’s more from today’s memo, which also says the team responsible for a canceled game because of an outbreak among unvaccinated players/staff will be responsible for financial losses and subject to potential discipline from the commissioner. Wow. pic.twitter.com/Q86a2WcG1K

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
DaFace 02:20 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
His body his choice?
Sure. He's welcome to sit at home and lose his salary. He's not welcome to potentially cost his entire team, coaches, front office, concessions workers, etc. their salaries. Pretty simple to me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:22 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This going to be a disaster to legally implement ...especially if the vaccines arent FDA approved.
A private business, which the NFL is, can make any work place rule they chose to. They say everyone wears blue shoes or Tuesdays or your fired, its your choice to continue to work there.

The only prohibited exceptions are the ones in the constitution, Race, color, creed etc. (Read the constitution for the whole list)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:24 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sure. He's welcome to sit at home and lose his salary. He's not welcome to potentially cost his entire team, coaches, front office, concessions workers, etc. their salaries. Pretty simple to me.
Oh, so you are ok with discriminating........ Interesting
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:25 PM 07-22-2021
His body his choice?
Yep.

And his choices have consequences.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:25 PM 07-22-2021
It's the same thing as free speech and free thought. You are protected from reprisals from the government, not your employer. Your employer makes a rule. It's your decision to continue to work there or find employment elsewhere. It's your choice.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:25 PM 07-22-2021
Oh, so you are ok with discriminating........ Interesting
:-)

Sorry, I forget that you are missing a few screws. Carry on.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:28 PM 07-22-2021

No no no, I mean I get it. Unvaccinated players could pass on COVID just like Vaccinated players and that has to be dealt with!

Makes perfect sense, logical if you ask me.

Shall we ban all players that have the potential to pass on any disease or just covid?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:30 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Bullshit. The issue is he doesn't want to be forced to take a medical procedure that he isn't comfortable with. You understand the difference, right?
??? When did he lose that right? He doesn't have to do shit the NFL tells him to do. He can seek employment elsewhere or just go sit on his couch and tell the NFL to take its vaccine and shove it up their ass.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:31 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
??? When did he lose that right? He doesn't have to do shit the NFL tells him to so. He can seek employment elsewhere or just go sit on his couch.
Ahh yes

"Take this experimental non-approved jab that wont stop you from getting covid or passing it on or we could take your check away"

Solid argument, I mean its not like the players union will do anything.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:33 PM 07-22-2021
A private business, which the NFL is, can make any work place rule they chose to. They say everyone wears blue shoes or Tuesdays or your fired, its your choice to continue to work there.

The only prohibited exceptions are the ones in the constitution, Race, color, creed etc. (Read the constitution for the whole list)
Did you mean to type USC, or perhaps CFR?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:34 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Yep.

And his choices have consequences.
Cool...so the NFL is trying to implement coercion. What they are attempting to do is illegal...but loopholed as "were not "forcing" you to take it BUT......"

The moment a player has an adverse reaction to the vaccine...is the moment they get sued through the eyeballs. They'll probably get sued regardless.

This inst going to stand...I give it 48 hours.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:35 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

The moment a player has an adverse reaction to the vaccine...is the moment they get sued through the eyeballs.

Pretty much, really dumb idea for the NFL.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:36 PM 07-22-2021
??? When did he lose that right? He doesn't have to do shit the NFL tells him to do. He can seek employment elsewhere or just go sit on his couch and tell the NFL to take its vaccine and shove it up their ass.
He's being told he can't do his job unless he gets a medical procedure that is not approved that may or may not protect him and his teammates. You can't see the legal ramifications with that?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:37 PM 07-22-2021
Ahh yes

"Take this experimental non-approved jab that wont stop you from getting covid or passing it on or we could take your check away"

Solid argument, I mean its not like the players union will do anything.

THIS!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:38 PM 07-22-2021
THIS!
Lmao nothing I typed is wrong. But carry on!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up