ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 32
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>COVID Memo from the NFL
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 07-22-2021

Here’s more from today’s memo, which also says the team responsible for a canceled game because of an outbreak among unvaccinated players/staff will be responsible for financial losses and subject to potential discipline from the commissioner. Wow. pic.twitter.com/Q86a2WcG1K

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:02 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Has anyone heard what percent the chiefs are at with the vaccine
Last I read, the Chiefs were only 5 people away from the team and staff from being 100% vaccinated.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:03 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Last I read, the Chiefs were only 5 people away from the team and staff from being 100% vaccinated.
Great news
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:15 PM 07-22-2021
Well it's silly their vaccinations rate isn't higher as much as they make. Hopefully it's an end to the pre game testing bullshit this year. What an abomination that was.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:17 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Good. Curious if Cole Beasley and Josh Allen will get it now.
Are they still doing their own research?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:23 PM 07-22-2021
Going to be real funny when a fully vaccinated team comes down with covid.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:26 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:28 PM 07-22-2021
The memo won't apply to them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:31 PM 07-22-2021
Hopefully they only let vaccinated fans into stadiums
[Reply]
Red Beans 01:35 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I wonder if it's implied that players will have to the new monthly/bi-monthly boosters they're talking about as well?

And holding players' money and chances at the playoffs over their heads seems......a little tyrannical, doesn't it?
Do you work for a living? That's how the system operates. Don't like it, you look for another job.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:35 PM 07-22-2021
Funny?

What in the fuck would be "funny" about a team needing to forfeit a game this season?

You're a fucking assclown.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:44 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I wonder if it's implied that players will have to the new monthly/bi-monthly boosters they're talking about as well?

And holding players' money and chances at the playoffs over their heads seems......a little tyrannical, doesn't it?
I mean, gotta understand the business side, right? God forbid one team has multiple symptomatic cases. How much is that going to wreck a season? For the same reason you can understand why a plant manager doesn't want to lose 10 workers on a manufacturing line because they went out sick for 2 weeks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:47 PM 07-22-2021
Can you imagine what would happen to the bills if Josh allen got legit symptomatic covid, missed multiple weeks, and the bills miss the playoffs?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:48 PM 07-22-2021
This should be interesting when a vaccinated player is the initial one testing positive...or the ones who have it are all vaccinated.

Are they, then, going pay them while they sit out?

This going to be a disaster to legally implement ...especially if the vaccines arent FDA approved.

My neighbor was vaccinated in March and just tested + for Delta...so being vaccinated doesn't prevent you from catching/spreading it.

How are they going to prove who had it first?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:53 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Funny?

What in the **** would be "funny" about a team needing to forfeit a game this season?

You're a ****ing assclown.
Perhaps he meant funny odd, not funny ha ha.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:54 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Suck it Cole Beasley.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 32
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up