ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>COVID Memo from the NFL
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 07-22-2021

Here’s more from today’s memo, which also says the team responsible for a canceled game because of an outbreak among unvaccinated players/staff will be responsible for financial losses and subject to potential discipline from the commissioner. Wow. pic.twitter.com/Q86a2WcG1K

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:49 AM 07-23-2021
The spoiled and entitled wanting nice things for others is self defeating.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:53 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What in the actual ****? It's rare but it certainly happens. Also who the hell knows if kids who survive are still getting permanent lung, neurological or other issues from this stuff?

The thread goes on and on - feel free to read.

https://www.today.com/health/4th-gra...vid-19-t208298
I trust Makary at Johns Hopkins whose team went through all the children in the US who were listed as died with Covid and he could not find one that didn't have prior preexisting conditions.

Cleavon is a bozo panic merchant. Even if all the kids died of Covid and not with Covid its still safer than influenza or the flu for kids.

In the UK 6 or so kids died with Covid and no known preexisting conditions.

Unfortunately kids die of cancer, heart problems, all kinds of things. RSV is deadlier than Covid for young kids.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:54 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I trust Makary at Johns Hopkins whose team went through all the children in the US who were listed as died with Covid and he could not find one that didn't have prior preexisting conditions.

Cleavon is a bozo panic merchant. Even if all the kids died of Covid and not with Covid its still safer than influenza or the flu for kids.

In the UK 6 or so kids died with Covid and no known preexisting conditions.

Unfortunately kids die of cancer, heart problems, all kinds of things. RSV is deadlier than Covid for young kids.
Twitter posts vs John fucking Hopkins
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:55 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think you need to stop using the stereotype of "anti vaxxers"...this isn't a typical situation...like an influenza shot.

You have no legal/financial recourse if this vaccine ****s you up...you sign that option away. It was also never properly vetted long term...it's still not FDA approved.

Essentially no one knows what this vaccine will do down the road...anyone saying otherwise is FOS.
Which is fine, but there has to be some recourse when employees are taking a well known risk. If they get covid and spread it and put their employer, the city, the fans in a huge hole. If any of these players gets hospitalized or God forbid dies, the nfl will have to pay out the ass and will be pressured to shut down the season. Even though it was a personal decision to avoid the risk, it is the company that assumes all the liability.

And that doesn't just go for players. It goes for manufacturing and construction planners who can incur multimillion dollar losses if a single outbreak hits the floor. And every business downstream gets impacted too. You talked about can of worms. This is the can of worms.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:57 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Oh shut the fuck up.

Yeah, you REALLY care about black people being marginalized by the government. I've seen you post all kinds of shit on this topic before.

Fuck off, asshole.
Need a hug faggot?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:58 AM 07-23-2021
Bunch a virtue signaling losers “you’re killing my vaccinated grandma by not having the vaccine my grandma has!!!”

Jesus fucking Christ use your brain
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:19 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
DeAndre Hopkins going Full Cole Beasley:
Never thought I would say this, But being put in a position to hurt my team because I don’t want to partake in the vaccine is making me question my future in the @Nfl
— Deandre Hopkins (@DeAndreHopkins) July 22, 2021
He has since deleted this tweet. Says he can play for another 9 years.:-)

Maybe his agent told him if he retires that he will have to repay the Cardinals $22 million of the bonus he was already paid?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:33 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He has since deleted this tweet. Says he can play for another 9 years.:-)

Maybe his agent told him if he retires that he will have to repay the Cardinals $22 million of the bonus he was already paid?
Ah yes, fuck informed consent! Yay!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:39 AM 07-23-2021
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vaccinated...071043455.html

Inc pivot
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:43 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vaccinated...071043455.html

Inc pivot
They always will.

"It stops Covid infections, if you don't get vaccinated you're spreading disease."

Then when that doesn't show up...

"Oh, we said it was to stop severe disease."

If that's the case, stop testing healthy people and stop claiming everyone needs to get a vaccine to protect you.
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 AM 07-23-2021
NFL allowing those who have had Covid previously count as vaccinated. Thats smart.

EDIT: I misspoke, looks like they're fully vaccinated after 1 single shot. WHich is what the research seems to show as giving full protection.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:00 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
NFL allowing those who have had Covid previously count as vaccinated. Thats smart.
Wish we did that society wide.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:06 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Wish we did that society wide.
Yup. Exactly why I haven’t been vaccinated. I identify as vaccinated :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:12 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yup. Exactly why I haven’t been vaccinated. I identify as vaccinated :-)
For what it's worth, having a vaccination better protects you from further infections as past infections.

That's only going to be triply true as we see more variants.
[Reply]
wazu 11:14 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
For what it's worth, having a vaccination better protects you from further infections as past infections.

That's only going to be triply true as we see more variants.
This may be true but it would be silly to make it a requirement.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up