ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 44
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
srvy 11:40 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

This may show my age a bit lol but I thought about doing an ode to one of my favorite cartoonist growing up Tex Avery. I hope you like it.
This is incredible. I cant get enough of these drawings. This is a real talent and I am jealous. I know I tried to draw and paint when I was young but didn't get the creative gene. My late dad and a brother and my daughter are carrying on the tradition.

Keep them coming Raspy when you have time. Its the first thing I look for when I rise to go to work and check out CP.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:48 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
This is incredible. I cant get enough of these drawings. This is a real talent and I am jealous. I know I tried to draw and paint when I was young but didn't get the creative gene. My late dad and a brother and my daughter are carrying on the tradition.

Keep them coming Raspy when you have time. Its the first thing I look for when I rise to go to work and check out CP.

Thank you so much. I appreciate every ones comments means a lot and keeps me wanting to do these :-)

You guys have really helped me out in becoming a better artist I'm trying out things that I've never done before and techniques I'm seeing that works I didn't know how this was going to go but it's definitely fun to do.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:45 PM 01-20-2021
Thank you so much. I appreciate every ones comments means a lot and keeps me wanting to do these :-)

You guys have really helped me out in becoming a better artist I'm trying out things that I've never done before and techniques I'm seeing that works I didn't know how this was going to go but it's definitely fun to do.
Dude, styles make artists. Not everything has to be photo-realistic or post-modern abstract or whatever.

You've got style, in buckets.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 02:00 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:

^^^^This
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:03 AM 01-21-2021

This may show my age a bit lol but I thought about doing an ode to one of my favorite cartoonist growing up Tex Avery. I hope you like it.
Awesome!! I will PM you my information. I'll hang this up in my bar.

You're a really good guy for doing these.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:22 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Awesome!! I will PM you my information. I'll hang this up in my bar.

You're a really good guy for doing these.
You have a bar? PM your damn address
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:12 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
You have a bar? PM your damn address
I should clarify that I have a bar in my basement. It does have a sign and is named Arrowhead Bar and you are welcome anytime, but there aren't any hot waitresses or anything.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:08 PM 01-06-2021
Doing God's work!
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:02 PM 01-06-2021
These are totally drawings.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:06 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
These are totally drawings.

[Reply]
HayWire 02:10 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:05 PM 01-09-2021
Just donated twenty, rather than draw Marty because he is really sick, if you could draw Joe Montana as a really old but very good dog, maybe walking a greasy carl peterson human naked on all fours, on a leash with a couple Gates BBQ stains on him and a Ruth Chris' Steakhouse in the background. That would be tight. I know it's oddly specific and also very real. You can just do whatever you want or not do it at all. I kinda should have donated some bucks before this.
[Reply]
HayWire 02:08 PM 01-06-2021
This is HOC material.

I'm making a new thread when mine get's here. I keep checking the mail.

Backstory for everyone else....Rasputin and I exchanged numbers a bit ago after he started the Gaycat Vs HayWire thread in the RR. I asked if he would kindly mail me his drawing and he obliged in exchange for a donation to CP.

I'm framing it and it will be hanging in my living room.

This has got to be the best thread I have seen in years. Good on you Raspy.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
:-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:01 PM 01-06-2021
OrtonsPiercedTaint or whatever his name is would be an interesting image
[Reply]
Page 11 of 44
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up