ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 132 of 252
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:12 AM 07-23-2021

[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:26 AM 07-23-2021
The new Aliens Elite Fireteam game looks dope.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:40 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
SOB!!!!!!!!!! ((!@#(@#!(!@#@#!@

Why Metalhead? WHY?????????
You're shitting me! I somehow missed this news. RIP Super Mega Baseball.
[Reply]
Kopinto 03:09 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawle:
Currently running through Dark Souls 3 for the first time. Caught a pretty big sale, 85.00 worth of stuff for 20.00.

Its really ****ing good, I remember really disliking DS2, so i never bothered with this. Coming of a fresh playthrough of Dark Souls Remastered, this game just feels like the original game on steroids.

Bosses seem a little on the too easy side for Dark Souls so far, but I have only fought a few.

Iudex Gundyr was I guess the tutorial boss, basically just spam attack to win.

Vordt of the Boreal Valley, roll behind, spam attack roll away, repeat.

Crystal Sage, use pillar for cover, run in and smash, repeat.

Curse Rotted GreatWood.....smash the blisters, roll, smash more blisters.

I've honestly had more trouble with some of the knight style mobs than i did with the bosses. Say, talking about New World I had eventually to get power levelling at leprestore to save my time (8 years on the market sounds great). I couldn't go through this myself.

Still, awesome for a 20 spot.
I beat Bayonetta 2 (Switch) last night, it was quite good. I'd score it a 9/10. I liked it more than Bayo 1 since they removed the puzzles and focused just on action. Next up, I started Trials Of Mana (Switch) last night, so that's my next project. I may also throw in some Onimusha 2 (PS2), and Devil May Cry 3 HD (XBO) in there.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:29 PM 07-25-2021
Currently running through Dark Souls 3 for the first time. Caught a pretty big sale, 85.00 worth of stuff for 20.00.

Its really fucking good, I remember really disliking DS2, so i never bothered with this. Coming of a fresh playthrough of Dark Souls Remastered, this game just feels like the original game on steroids.

Bosses seem a little on the too easy side for Dark Souls so far, but I have only fought a few.

I've honestly had more trouble with some of the knight style mobs than i did with the bosses.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:45 PM 07-25-2021
It ramps up a bit once you fight your first Lord of Cinder, then a bit after that it really ramps up the difficulty, almost too much.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:00 PM 07-29-2021

I'm early in the game, reminds me of playing through Fallout 1 or 2 just a bit.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:49 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Its really fucking good, I remember really disliking DS2, so i never bothered with this. Coming of a fresh playthrough of Dark Souls Remastered, this game just feels like the original game on steroids.

I've honestly had more trouble with some of the knight style mobs than i did with the bosses.

I'm typically a strength/warrior/barb in those types of games but my pyromancer in Dark Souls 3 was pretty ruthless.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:40 AM 08-01-2021

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:37 PM 08-08-2021
Microcenter out here trying to sell 1050ti's for $299!!!!!!

A 4 year old graphics card that debuted at $150. The market is so fucked right now.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 05:15 PM 08-08-2021
Yeah I had planned on getting a ps5 on release day. Would have been the first time I ever bought a new gaming system within a few years of it being released. But nope lol still don’t have one.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:59 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
that looks tight. the last twin stick shooter I got into was WH40k Kill Team. I still think of Robotron 2084 (1982) as the best. Hatred was pretty good. This looks better than all of those.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:26 AM 08-10-2021
I reserved the 512gb steam deck since I travel for work. Makes way more sense that buying an overpriced GPU.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:35 AM 08-10-2021
There is a man in st Joe that builds cheap PC's for fun. I bought 3 from him.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:40 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It ramps up a bit once you fight your first Lord of Cinder, then a bit after that it really ramps up the difficulty, almost too much.
Oh I see what has happened. They give you all these cakewalk bosses to make you believe everything is fine, but then they take all of the difficulty that should have been spread out on these bosses, and just basically put it all into Darkeater Midir.

Holy fuck that was a bitch of a fight. I wish I could fight him again without going back through Ng+

Best boss in the series.
[Reply]
Page 132 of 252
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Up