ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs WR help this year?
BuckeyeTheDog 09:11 PM 07-22-2021
Don’t kill me on this even if you disagree.

I know Mahomes is awesome, but I’m concerned about the Chiefs WR corps. While Tyreek Hill and Kielce are witches (and we have been lucky with their health), Sammy Watkins is gone (I know he was hurt a lot). MeCole Hardman has never really developed. The other receivers are “just guys.” They didn’t get a lot of help in the draft.

Who might become available with camp cuts, etc.? Does anyone expect any trades, etc.?

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:15 PM 07-23-2021
Better get used to the idea of rolling with who we have, when you listen to the front office talk about it, it seems pretty clear they're using this year as "heres your chance kid" for all of these second and third year guys who've struggled to get major offensive reps

And of course they seem pretty bullish on Powell as well... so if there's a free agent in our future, they'll be a defensive player IMO
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:47 PM 07-23-2021
Gray, Hardman, Kelce, D Rob, Reek, Powel and Clyde- with Mahomes throwing to them- are about to set some records.

It is going to be a fun year.
[Reply]
scho63 08:14 PM 07-23-2021
Im so glad we finally started a thread about this...I was starting to worry CP was slipping. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 07-23-2021, 08:20 PM
This message has been deleted by scho63.
Dunerdr 09:58 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Im so glad we finally started a thread about this...I was starting to worry CP was slipping. :-)
We have needed a witch thread for years. Are we bringing Stevie Knicks in for a look?
[Reply]
oldman 07:29 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This. Camp hasn't even started. Let's see what we have already on the roster before we count the season as lost. There are a couple other positions that need some help before we start worrying about WRs.
[Reply]
In58men 09:43 AM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Gray, Hardman, Kelce, D Rob, Reek, Powel and Clyde- with Mahomes throwing to them- are about to set some records.

It is going to be a fun year.
Oh okay, so now we’re sleeping on Byron Pringle?

Keep doubting!!!!!
[Reply]
In58men 04:30 PM 07-24-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Dede is still out there

I'm told free agent WR Dede Westbrook is planning to travel Sunday for a visit with the #Seahawks, at this time, per source. Westbrook is still currently in Minnesota
I'm told free agent WR Dede Westbrook is planning to sign a 1-year deal with the #Vikings on Sunday, per source.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:17 PM 07-24-2021
I'm told free agent WR Dede Westbrook is planning to sign a 1-year deal with the #Vikings on Sunday, per source.
Nice little pickup that won't matter one bit because Kirk Cousins has always lacked that certain something... and it doesn't help that you've got a Kubiak dynasty going on at OC

They're always gonna be hit and miss with Zimmer, he's the definition of a solid coordinator who's in over his head at HC
[Reply]
UK_Chief 05:18 AM 07-25-2021
Nickname “the Dede” ?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:53 AM 07-25-2021
In order to stay on top, you have to develop talent. In order to do that, they have to actually play.
[Reply]
oldman 07:32 AM 07-25-2021
Exactly, Chris. It doesn't do a bit of good to draft WR after WR or overpay for a FA when you have unexplored talent on the bench. Find out what you have and then address the weak points.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:59 AM 07-25-2021
Really feel like Hardman is gonna step it up this season. Excited to see the new wrinkles we’ve added to the offense. #TAKEITBACK
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up