ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>What is the most dangerous fully legal thing that you can do?
Rain Man 08:56 PM 07-22-2021
A discussion in the covid thread got me thinking about this.

Generally, if there's a bonehead thing that you can do to hurt yourself or others, it gets legislated to be illegal, regardless of whether it's strongly enforced or not. For example, you're not allowed to drive drunk or not have balcony rails or climb power poles.

But there are some things that I think are dangerous, but they're not illegal. For example, you can legally hurtle yourself off a cliff into the ocean for recreation, which seems dangerous to me. That one guy a while back jumped out of a plane without a parachute, which was apparently not illegal at all.

There are some things that are dangerous, but they're an occupation. You can launch yourself into space on a rocket and that's fine as long as you get launch permits. Or you can go be a fuel truck driver in Iraq. Apparently a lot of risky stuff is legal if it supports the economy. Or maybe it's just not risky to the extent that the risk outweighs the rewards.

It's not illegal to stick a fork in your breaker box, or at least I don't think it is. So there's another category that's pretty much rampant stupidity, and that's mostly legal because apparently our society doesn't mind a little Darwinism. And if you make it illegal to stick forks in breaker boxes, it's probably not going to stop the people who do it.

Stuff like skydiving seems dangerous and it's legal, but statistically it's not very dangerous.

So I'm not sure how to ask the question other than to just ask it. What's the most dangerous thing that you do that's not illegal? And do you do it because you have to do so to earn a living, or is it something recreational, or is it something where you're just a knucklehead?
[Reply]
scho63 08:12 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Meet staylor at a CP tailgate after the guy has threatened you.

I haven't been within six states of Missouri since.
So he carries that persona from CP into real life??? :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:58 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Oh yeah. I'm sure that new rack he bought her played well with the judge.
If she got half his stuff, he should’ve gotten to keep 1 titty. It’s only fair.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:07 PM 07-23-2021
Spend the weekend in Chicago.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:00 AM 07-25-2021
Masterbation
[Reply]
oldman 07:39 AM 07-25-2021
At my age, sometimes it's getting out of bed.

I climbed poles in my younger days, but after about 35 feet, I got real nervous. I knew a guy that owned a tower service company. Those guys are just crazy
[Reply]
TLO 07:43 AM 07-25-2021
Stick your dick in crazy.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:11 AM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Stick your dick in crazy.
Or a blender. Not illegal as far as I know.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:13 AM 07-25-2021
Easy.

Take all your investing advice from the CP investing thread.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:51 AM 07-25-2021
Wearing a MAGA hat to an antifa/BLM riot.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:49 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Easy.

Take all your investing advice from the CP investing thread.
Luckily I get all of my advice from r/wallstreetbets!
[Reply]
Pablo 03:52 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Wearing a MAGA hat to an antifa/BLM riot.
Sometimes I break out the Chiefs SB 55 Champs hat I bought off wish. I try to pair it with my KU 2020 NCAABB Champs shirt.
[Reply]
jettio 04:07 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Freediving seems very dangerous. The coming back to the surface is probably the most dangerous part of something that is highly dangerous. The bends would be a bitch.

Bends is not likely if not breathing compressed air at depth. If they breathe atmospheric pressure air and dive and come back up, bends is not a real concern.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up