ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Nzoner's Game Room>COVID Memo from the NFL
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 07-22-2021

Here’s more from today’s memo, which also says the team responsible for a canceled game because of an outbreak among unvaccinated players/staff will be responsible for financial losses and subject to potential discipline from the commissioner. Wow. pic.twitter.com/Q86a2WcG1K

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 22, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:44 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefinSD:
People on here acting like if you get the vaccine you wont get it or spread it. There is not one ounce of ABSOLUTE proof this "vaccine" works or the long term side effect of it. There is ABSOLUTE proof that if you are vaccinated that you can still get it. To each there own and doesn't mean you can attack someone because there beliefs differ from what you choose to believe. Divide and conquer is working quite nice in this country just like they planned. Wish more people can open there minds instead of being spoon fed!
Correct. We already know there are vaccinated Super Spreaders.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:06 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefinSD:
People on here acting like if you get the vaccine you wont get it or spread it. There is not one ounce of ABSOLUTE proof this "vaccine" works or the long term side effect of it. There is ABSOLUTE proof that if you are vaccinated that you can still get it. To each there own and doesn't mean you can attack someone because there beliefs differ from what you choose to believe. Divide and conquer is working quite nice in this country just like they planned. Wish more people can open there minds instead of being spoon fed!
Originally Posted by O.city:
72 deaths at Cox in July, all unvaccinated. 60 at Mercy if I'm reading it right, all unvaccinated.
I could post about 100 more hospital results like these, and aggregate stats of the whole country that look the same. But you'd just wave it off.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:08 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I could post about 100 more hospital results like these, and aggregate stats of the whole country that look the same. But you'd just wave it off.
Exactly,

Don't even bother
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:53 PM 07-29-2021
Tannehill Says He Only Got Vaccinated Because of League Pressure: ‘If You Don’t Fall In Line’ They’ll ‘Make Your Life Miserable’

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/nfl-...ife-miserable/
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:04 PM 07-29-2021
Jackson starts off Raven camp with the Covid- again.

There will definitely be a winning edge for teams that handle it right this year.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:19 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Tannehill Says He Only Got Vaccinated Because of League Pressure: ‘If You Don’t Fall In Line’ They’ll ‘Make Your Life Miserable’

Wah wah, what a fucking pussy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:02 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

This is basic stuff. You have a right to drink all you want at home. No right to drive drunk. Why? At home you don’t endanger anyone but yourself. You remain home unvaccinated you endanger no one. You go into work, attend a ball game, go get groceries, go out to eat unvaccinated, you endanger others.

That’s how the laws work in a democracy. You don’t get to drive 90mph in a school zone. Why do we restrain your freedom? You endanger others with your actions. Again, basic.
[Reply]
wazu 10:11 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is basic stuff. You have a right to drink all you want at home. No right to drive drunk. Why? At home you don’t endanger anyone but yourself. You remain home unvaccinated you endanger no one. You go into work, attend a ball game, go get groceries, go out to eat unvaccinated, you endanger others.

That’s how the laws work in a democracy. You don’t get to drive 90mph in a school zone. Why do we restrain your freedom? You endanger others with your actions. Again, basic.
But the other people are vaccinated. It’s in no way comparable to driving drunk or otherwise recklessly. I’m vaccinated and don’t give a rats ass if person standing next to me at the store is. For people driving drunk there is no equivalent protection.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:30 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The Pox vaccine WORKED. It prevented the illness.

This doesn't. It's not a cure. It only helps your body recognize and fight it faster. If every single human on earth had this vaccine it wouldn't prevent anything other than overall mortality.
DUDE. That is how vaccines WORK.

Your body's most complex level of the immune system is called adaptive immunity. By which your body "learns" how to fight a disease or pathogen (i.e. virus) by fighting it the first time, and then creates and stores a "recipe" for how to generate the special type of white blood cells to really kick its ass the next time.

Vaccines introduce a marker for the disease and the body codes the recipe to fight it if it ever is exposed.

That is the simplest way I can explain it. I wrote ads for a natural immunity supplement last year and studied the immune system for two months. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 11:49 PM 07-29-2021
Why does anyone engage and respond to anyone about this anymore? It's always the same negatives with the same positive replies. Over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And by the same people.

And to what end?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:57 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Why does anyone engage and respond to anyone about this anymore? It's always the same negatives with the same positive replies. Over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And by the same people.

And to what end?
Dunno. Ask the whiney bitch NFL players like Tannehill and Beasley why they keep talking and complaining about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:57 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
But the other people are vaccinated. It’s in no way comparable to driving drunk or otherwise recklessly. I’m vaccinated and don’t give a rats ass if person standing next to me at the store is. For people driving drunk there is no equivalent protection.
Take your logic somewhere else sir!
[Reply]
eDave 07-30-2021, 12:06 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Deberg_1990 03:50 PM 08-16-2021
The Falcons win the Covid super bowl!

We have reached a 100-percent COVID-19 vaccination rate. https://t.co/9stG5womHQ

— Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) August 16, 2021

[Reply]
jjjayb 04:58 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Here's Scotland.

When the numbers were reported they said "Most of the deaths from Covid were of the unvaccinated." Look closer at those two charts. Much like here, when they say, 99% of deaths are unvaccinated, they are counting from the beginning of the pandemic when most of that time everyone was unvaccinated. When you compare week to week like this chart you get a much different picture. There were far more vaccinated people that died than unvaccinated, but you'd never know that in the way it's reported.

In Israel, 15 of the 20 people who died last month were fully vaccinated:

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...CwJf-95bSmkwFI

The number of vaccinated/unvaccinated deaths is directly proportional to the number of vaccinated/unvaccinated. It's amazing how easily people are fooled by playing games with the numbers to create the narrative you want.

If you want to get the shot, get it. Who am I to tell you not to? Give the same courtesy to the people who don't want to. Don't assume they're all inbred hillbillies that don't know any better. Many of us have looked hard and long at the data and made the decisions we've felt are right for us.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:57 PM 08-16-2021
:-)GO CHIEFS!:-)
[Reply]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Up