ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 77
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rausch 10:45 AM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Exactly. It's that choice that exhibits no remorse or accountability when the accident occurs, though I doubt that was the motive for bailing.
If he bails he doesn't have to worry about the NFL's alcohol or substance abuse programs. So, from a legal and work perspective it was smart.

Cold, cowardly, and heartless but smart.
[Reply]
StinkBox 12:03 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
I have a question to pose which has already probably been answered on this subject regarding the charges:

Rice, 23, now faces eight charges in the case – six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault, according to the warrant. All of the charges are felonies.

So like, say, I am a mom coming home from the grocery store. My kid is crying in the back seat and I try to reach back with a cookie for them. My split second destruction makes me miss a light and I T-bone a car causing the drive to injure their head and get stitches in their eye.

I have insurance and the other driver's medical bills are paid in full plus some personal injury compensation.

However I am now convicted of a felony in Texas?

So, anybody involved in an accident where one party reports an injury, (like a sore neck or bruised arm?) all those people are now felons?
So you left out a couple details:

1. Was Mom racing at the time and playing with other people's lives for a thrill?
2. Did she injure other's because of her own negligence?
3. Were there drugs found in the vehicle that injured others?
4. Did she leave the scene of the accident after injuring others and wrecking the vehicles w/o providing any insurance information for compensation?
5. Was she photographed at bar before all this happened?

See, it's those "little" things you should be worried about.

Now let's have the peanut gallery chime in with over exaggerations of dealing with reality.

I'll start "ARE YOU SAYING ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!"
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:13 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by StinkBox:
So you left out a couple details:

1. Was Mom racing at the time and playing with other people's lives for a thrill?
2. Did she injure other's because of her own negligence?
3. Were there drugs found in the vehicle that injured others?
4. Did she leave the scene of the accident after injuring others and wrecking the vehicles w/o providing any insurance information for compensation?
5. Was she photographed at bar before all this happened?

See, it's those "little" things you should be worried about.

Now let's have the peanut gallery chime in with over exaggerations of dealing with reality.

I'll start "ARE YOU SAYING ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!"
Again, he's not going to jail, will likely plead to misdemeanors, diversion program for first offenders.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:16 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If he bails he doesn't have to worry about the NFL's alcohol or substance abuse programs. So, from a legal and work perspective it was smart.

Cold, cowardly, and heartless but smart.
I had the same thoughts
[Reply]
StinkBox 12:24 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Again, he's not going to jail, will likely plead to misdemeanors, diversion program for first offenders.
Where exactly did I imply that I thought he was going to jail?

You weirdos are like talking to drunk teenagers.
[Reply]
TEX 04:45 PM 04-21-2024

:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:00 PM 04-21-2024

Ok... Just implying the commissioners list and pointing out felonies with minimum sentences. :-)

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...&postcount=946
[Reply]
Katipan 05:58 PM 04-21-2024
I try to imagine the plea that gets rid of walking away from so many people.

I'm just not that imaginative.
[Reply]
StinkBox 06:48 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Ok... Just implying the commissioners list and pointing out felonies with minimum sentences. :-)

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...&postcount=946
Why is this mental midget still allowed to keep making up fairy tails?

If he can quote one mention of where I've ever mentioned "jail" or "prison" or "commissioners list" I'll gladly leave this thread.

He's a liar and shouldn't be allowed to just make up what he wants. Why is this permitted?
[Reply]
Katipan 06:54 PM 04-21-2024

If he can quote one mention of where I've ever mentioned "jail" or "prison" or "commissioners list" I'll gladly leave this thread.

He's a liar and shouldn't be allowed to just make up what he wants. Why is this permitted?
We encourage the creative.
[Reply]
StinkBox 06:57 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
We encourage the creative.
So I'm guessing "liar" and "creative" are synonymous?
[Reply]
Katipan 07:03 PM 04-21-2024
So I'm guessing "liar" and "creative" are synonymous?
I'm guessing your mother and father were siblings?
[Reply]
stevieray 07:04 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If he bails he doesn't have to worry about the NFL's alcohol or substance abuse programs.
That's what I was implying.
[Reply]
StinkBox 07:08 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I'm guessing your mother and father were siblings?
I'm guessing if you have children the fathers were smart enough to dump and pump and run because they knew the nightmare ahead of them?

Keep those legs wide open babe, you're not getting any younger.

Let's go lowest common denominator if that's what you want you loose whore.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:12 PM 04-21-2024

If you have not figured this place out by now, I am not sure you ever will. You might be better off just leaving.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 77
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up