ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 233 of 335
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243283333 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 06-15-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Yes a Marriage alliance.
Doesn't work in my favorite theory because Jon is Targayren.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:39 PM 06-15-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doesn't work in my favorite theory because Jon is Targayren.
Targs were in to all sorts of incest. Kind of the reason they had bits of crazy in the line.

The other option is Bran if he survives.

Sansa would probably marry Robin as the Tully line is pretty much wiped out.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:00 PM 06-15-2016
I'm thinking that Varys is going back to recruit the Starks as allies for Danerys. Why not, they seem to be happy ruling and administration of the north. No designs on ruling all of Westros.
I thought he mentioned something that alluded to him going to the Iron Islands. I don't recall for sure though. Maybe he mentioned ships?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:05 PM 06-15-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I thought he mentioned something that alluded to him going to the Iron Islands. I don't recall for sure though. Maybe he mentioned ships?
Could be going to meet with Littlefinger or Dorne. The only two armies that haven't been ground down with war.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:34 PM 06-15-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Could be going to meet with Littlefinger or Dorne. The only two armies that haven't been ground down with war.
you couldn't trust either one of those as allies.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:11 AM 06-16-2016
you couldn't trust either one of those as allies.
You can trust the Tyrell's, maybe Queen of thorns meets Varys in Dorne.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:33 AM 06-16-2016
A beheading for each of the Clegane brothers. Nice!

The Hound "I prefer chicken."

Not getting to see the Blackfish go out all Butch and Sundance. Boo! But we didn't get to see Butch and Sundance go out all Butch and Sundance either, I guess.

Arya going all Jason Bourne running through the streets. Not as bad as some of you are making it out to be.

Bronn "Do you think they're fucking?" :-)

Tyrion drinks and he knows things, like bad jokes. I guess they felt with the coming episodes being so battle heavy and serious, they needed a lighter moment.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:38 AM 06-16-2016
I love me some Missandei, but anything Grey Worm is a waste of valuable TV time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 09:42 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I love me some Missandei, but anything Grey Worm is a waste of valuable TV time.

I generally think that they've lost track of what to do with Tyrion (and the other two are basically just accessories to his plot line at the moment). Kind of like Arya, he was one of my favorites for a few seasons, but once he got to Dany, I haven't really felt like he's going anywhere.

I just hope that, with both of them, we're building to the point where they'll be fun to watch again.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:45 AM 06-16-2016
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6bx8pAmGg
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:52 AM 06-16-2016
Every once in a while it strikes me anew that Podrick is a Payne.

A distant relative of Ilyn to be sure. But that is one rotten asshole to have hanging on your family tree.
[Reply]
RustShack 11:09 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I generally think that they've lost track of what to do with Tyrion (and the other two are basically just accessories to his plot line at the moment). Kind of like Arya, he was one of my favorites for a few seasons, but once he got to Dany, I haven't really felt like he's going anywhere.

I just hope that, with both of them, we're building to the point where they'll be fun to watch again.
Soon enough Arya and Tyrion will both be back in Westros, and Danny will finally be there with the Dothraki and Dragons. Everyone's storyline should get interesting again soon.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:13 AM 06-16-2016
Tyrion (and now Bronn again) are about the only characters that provide any levity. I'd hate to have seen this season without them. And sandor, I guess, in his own morbid way.

The weird thing about this season to me is just how little they've spoiled from winds of winter. Maybe that changes in the final two weeks. So far it's a lot of wheel-spinning/treading water. I've seen a lot of reviewers comment on how quickly everything has moved this season and I just don't see it. It's gone nowhere for the most part. It's still been entertaining as hell, though.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:42 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

^^^^^^^
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Tyrion (and now Bronn again) are about the only characters that provide any levity. I'd hate to have seen this season without them. And sandor, I guess, in his own morbid way.

The weird thing about this season to me is just how little they've spoiled from winds of winter. Maybe that changes in the final two weeks. So far it's a lot of wheel-spinning/treading water. I've seen a lot of reviewers comment on how quickly everything has moved this season and I just don't see it. It's gone nowhere for the most part. It's still been entertaining as hell, though.
What that might actually tell you is just how plodding George Martin has become in his books.

You're absolutely right - I suspect he'll produce a 900 page book that doesn't get us much further than the show has taken us to this point.
[Reply]
Page 233 of 335
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243283333 > Last »
Up