ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 663 of 2693
« First < 163563613653659660661662663 66466566666767371376311631663 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:19 PM 02-19-2018
Shit dude, let people do what they wanna do. I'm not gonna act like we're too cool for school. We probably all have a hobby that someone would consider lame.

I for one think his video was entertaining, but I'd definitely destroy his ass in a game of Madden.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:20 PM 02-19-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
We probably all have a hobby that someone would consider lame.
Detoxing's hobby: shitting on other people's fun.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:20 PM 02-19-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Anyone near a tv should turn it to ESPN for NFL Live because Mahomes discussion is coming up.
Missed it , what did they say ???

R they predicting awesomeness ???
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:21 PM 02-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Objectively, the video has lots of value to multiple people.
Nah. No it doesn't. :-)

It's YOU playing a video game.

It's probably the most meaningless, non valuable thing in this thread.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:22 PM 02-19-2018
Detoxing's hobby: shitting on other people's fun.
Right now? Yeah it's pretty entertaining watching you squirm. Always. Never fails since '05.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:22 PM 02-19-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

It's YOU playing a video game.

It's probably the most meaningless, non valuable thing in this thread.
Video gaming on Youtube creates the highest profit of any category on that website. That's how much people are into watching others playing games.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:22 PM 02-19-2018
Shit dude, let people do what they wanna do. I'm not gonna act like we're too cool for school. We probably all have a hobby that someone would consider lame.

I for one think his video was entertaining, but I'd definitely destroy his ass in a game of Madden.
So then butt-out. You can clearly see im fucking with his sensitive ass.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:23 PM 02-19-2018
Video gaming on Youtube creates the highest profit of any category on that website. That's how much people are into watching other playing games.
I know. Kids love it. Totally a Millennial thing. 9 year olds are crazy about YouTube Streamers. Clay though....is pushing 40.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:25 PM 02-19-2018
Explain all the positive feedback, shares, endorsement by Pat Sr and thousands of views, then...oh kinda shits on your theory, huh?

Right now? Yeah it's pretty entertaining watching you squirm. Always. Never fails since '05.
Yeah. You're just being a dick. For no discernible reason.

A piece of content was created, we were enjoying it...you came in here to be a dick because you didn't particularly care for it.

Way to fuck up the thread, homeslice.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:26 PM 02-19-2018
I know. Kids love it. Totally a Millennial thing. 9 year olds are crazy about YouTube Streamers. Clay though....is pushing 40.
Plenty of older people are into it. I'm not. But to each their own and nothing wrong with it. Now shut up !
[Reply]
threebag 03:29 PM 02-19-2018
Explain all the positive feedback, shares, endorsement by Pat Sr and thousands of views, then...oh kinda shits on your theory, huh?

A piece of content was created, we were enjoying it...you came in here to be a dick because you didn't particularly care for it.

Way to fuck up the thread, homeslice.
Well he's been reported now. It's Clay's style.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:29 PM 02-19-2018

Way to **** up the thread, homeslice.
It's a shitty video of nothing but you playing Madden. No one was REALLY enjoying that outside of maybe a few people who may have been mildly entertained. The rest of us grew up playing Madden and know exactly what Madden looks like. Thanks though.

I find you being a pussy about it quite a bit more entertaining. Thank god you made that gay video, otherwise i wouldn't be getting the laughs im getting now.

Good job Clay the Entertainer.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:29 PM 02-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Plenty of older people are into it. I'm not. But to each their own and nothing wrong with it. Now shut up !
And here come the white-knights....
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:30 PM 02-19-2018
Apparently you're not allowed to comment on Clay's videos unless you're praising.

Then he gets all pissy. Always been this way. I knew you'd react like this :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:33 PM 02-19-2018
Apparently you're not allowed to comment on Clay's videos unless you're praising.

Then he gets all pissy. Always been this way. I knew you'd react like this :-)
You're damn right I'm pissy.

It's a Pat Mahomes thread.

Pat Mahomes content, that was ENDORSED BY HIS FATHER, was posted, much the to enjoyment of the peanut gallery.

What the fuck are you doing shitting on it? You're nobody.

Please, please shut the fuck up. No one wants to read your posts. They would much rather watch virtual Pat, for certain.
[Reply]
Page 663 of 2693
« First < 163563613653659660661662663 66466566666767371376311631663 > Last »
Up