ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 172
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
Dayze 11:41 AM 06-07-2013
I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75
[Reply]
hometeam 03:00 PM 12-04-2017
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
Also, thanks for giving me a place to vent this shit out. I'm sure my facebook friends are tired of my complaining about it.
Wait...

your not in my midmoriders group are you?
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 05:21 PM 12-04-2017
Home team, I am pretty sure I'm not. If you are local, I admin a page called GOAR Get Out And Ride. That's where a lot of my motorcycle posts go.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:11 PM 12-04-2017
Home team, I am pretty sure I'm not. If you are local, I admin a page called GOAR Get Out And Ride. That's where a lot of my motorcycle posts go.
I’m on that too.
:-)
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 09:42 PM 12-04-2017
Dayze, what's your name? I'm one of the admins. Been a part of it simce there was about 25 people.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 09:53 PM 12-04-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Wait...

your not in my midmoriders group are you?
I need to check midmoriders out. You have any Hooligans or Midwest Infidels in your group. I rode a bit with a few of them. Good dudes that do a lot of charity.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:41 AM 12-06-2017
I'm on there!
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 04:08 PM 12-06-2017
I hope to see you guys at some events next year. Hoping to have a weekend campout/rally type thing next year sometime too.
Also, we are working with the folks at Leather and Lace Rally, wearing one of our shirts to registration will get 5 bucks off entry next year. I've been to every one so far. Had an absolute blast every year.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:37 AM 01-03-2018
So its Negative 100 or so here in Iowa. I am lacking motivation to actually fix any of my bikes, even though I have a heated garage.
Any of you inmates watch this series on Netflix?
He is a likable bloak, kinda cheeky mate.
So if you can tolerate all that crazy Brit shit I guess I will recommend.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80116363
[Reply]
Dayze 09:43 AM 01-03-2018
This was a pretty good doc; though, it was hard to find online to watch.

This is a little older, but it's still a decent watch.

I just started watching this one the other night; never heard of it, just stumbled upon it. but I like it so far.

[Reply]
Lzen 10:42 AM 01-03-2018
Wow! That movie, Hitting The Apex looks pretty bad ass!
[Reply]
Dayze 10:48 AM 01-03-2018
I thought it was really well done. It took me a while to find it online to be able to watch it. Maybe someone who is more tech savvy than me would have an easier time finding it, but it was a bit of a pain for me - but worth it.
those dudes are just badasses.

not sure how they ride, what with bowling ball sized nuts and all.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:33 PM 01-23-2018
I am pretty sure at one point I had talked about meeting up with some of you and going on a ride..I was curious if anyone would be interested in that..I figured if I said something early enough in the year we might all be able to plan something

I don't care if it is just a day ride or a weekend trip..I can meet up about anywhere..I live in Columbia, MO so I can get about anywhere fairly easy

So I guess if people are interested we can start hammering out what works for everyone
[Reply]
Lzen 07:56 AM 01-24-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
I am pretty sure at one point I had talked about meeting up with some of you and going on a ride..I was curious if anyone would be interested in that..I figured if I said something early enough in the year we might all be able to plan something

I don't care if it is just a day ride or a weekend trip..I can meet up about anywhere..I live in Columbia, MO so I can get about anywhere fairly easy

So I guess if people are interested we can start hammering out what works for everyone
I was with you right up until you said you live in Columbia. :-)

j/k

Yeah, I'm open to whatever.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:16 AM 01-24-2018
I'd be down for a meet up this season for sure. For some reason Mac, I thought you lived in northern MO.

maybe KS guys can roll out that way for a ride and a meet up / lunch etc; and another time some MO (outside KC proper etc) guys can roll out to KS for a ride / meet up / lunch out here.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:46 AM 01-24-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I'd be down for a meet up this season for sure. For some reason Mac, I thought you lived in northern MO.

maybe KS guys can roll out that way for a ride and a meet up / lunch etc; and another time some MO (outside KC proper etc) guys can roll out to KS for a ride / meet up / lunch out here.
I used to live up there, but moved down around Columbia about a year ago. Had to get further away from the ex-wife.

I am good with however we want to go about it. We can all meet up around KC somewhere and ride out into the country side around KC.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 172
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Up