ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dental experiences with O.City
O.city 07:15 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Do you ever find yourself wishing that people had fangs, just to make you feel more exotic in your work?
Sometimes

One of my buddies I went to dental school with got really into veterinary dentistry. He goes to the zoo (or he did haven’t talked to him in a bit) and works on some of the animals.

They did root canals and gold crowns on one of the tigers canine fangs one time after it had broken them chewing something and was in pain. It looked pretty sweet to have this tiger woth big gold teeth. He did extractions on a lot of the bigger animals like bears and camels.

He did mostly stuff on canines in the vet office he would work a day in. I dunno that I’d pay 1500 bucks for my lab to get a crown but I paid double that for a hip replacement 8 years ago so I can’t say never

My buddies little boy was a vampire last year for Halloween so he brought him to the office before and I light cured some tooth colored filling material on his canines to make them vampire teeth. I didn’t bond it so it just popped off whenever he was done but it looked cool
[Reply]
lewdog 09:08 PM 12-20-2019
How often does someone ask to trade sex for dental work?

I mean, you guys are a major ripoff.
[Reply]
notorious 08:17 AM 12-21-2019
Getting a bank loan is like pulling teeth.
[Reply]
O.city 08:22 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Getting a bank loan is like pulling teeth.
:-)

I can do one easily. The other is a pain in the ass. I really wanted to use my local bank, they've been good to me with little stuff. But damn, I don't have 50k in cash laying around to put into this. I get why they want that, but shit.
[Reply]
neech 09:26 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
How often does someone ask to trade sex for dental work?
Denver Chief goes to him regularly so what’s that tell you.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:31 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Denver Chief goes to him regularly so what’s that tell you.
That Ocity has great taste in men.
[Reply]
O.city 02:20 PM 01-07-2020
Post xmas update.

Was only in the office 3 or 4 days over the HOlidays, was a nice break. Back to the grind (lol grind) today in full force.

Making a denture for an old dude here in town, wants a gold canine in it. Told him I could do it, but it would cost more. Got it done a while back, turned out pretty cool actually.

Had an issue this morning. I was knee deep in a root canal in the back and I heard some yelling up front. Stuck my head around the corner to see what was up and my receptionist was getting yelled out by a pt that I worked on once or twice. Apparently we sent him a bill and he wasn't happy about it.

"I've spent enough money in this office to pay for one of those fucking dental chairs, this is ridiculous blah blah blah". I calmly walk up there, pull up his chart that has all the fees he's paid and stuff.

Dude has paid a grand total of 184 dollars to me in this office. I print it out, show it to him, ask him how much he thinks one of those chairs in the back cost. He gets more upset and yells.

I tell him not to worry about paying that 43 dollar bill he has in his hand it's on the house. And by the way, you also need to find another dentist, we wont' be seeing you here anymore.

"But I have a toothache right now I need to have worked on, what do I do?" he says as he realizes I'm not gonna fuck around with his bullshit.

"Way I see it, you've got 2 options. Pay your bill, apologize to my receptionist for treating here like that for doing her job, sit down, shut up and wait for them to call you back. Or pocket the 43 dollars and get out, it's up to you".

He wrote a check and I pulled another tooth over my lunch break, he paid and thanked me. I told him that was the last time I'd be working on him, it would be better in both our interests if he went elsewhere. He apologized again and said he had never had a dentist as good as I was (yeah, breaking my arm patting myself on the back) I said sorry and good luck.

I'm not dealing with that kind of shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Post xmas update.

Was only in the office 3 or 4 days over the HOlidays, was a nice break. Back to the grind (lol grind) today in full force.

Making a denture for an old dude here in town, wants a gold canine in it. Told him I could do it, but it would cost more. Got it done a while back, turned out pretty cool actually.

Had an issue this morning. I was knee deep in a root canal in the back and I heard some yelling up front. Stuck my head around the corner to see what was up and my receptionist was getting yelled out by a pt that I worked on once or twice. Apparently we sent him a bill and he wasn't happy about it.

"I've spent enough money in this office to pay for one of those fucking dental chairs, this is ridiculous blah blah blah". I calmly walk up there, pull up his chart that has all the fees he's paid and stuff.

Dude has paid a grand total of 184 dollars to me in this office. I print it out, show it to him, ask him how much he thinks one of those chairs in the back cost. He gets more upset and yells.

I tell him not to worry about paying that 43 dollar bill he has in his hand it's on the house. And by the way, you also need to find another dentist, we wont' be seeing you here anymore.

"But I have a toothache right now I need to have worked on, what do I do?" he says as he realizes I'm not gonna fuck around with his bullshit.

"Way I see it, you've got 2 options. Pay your bill, apologize to my receptionist for treating here like that for doing her job, sit down, shut up and wait for them to call you back. Or pocket the 43 dollars and get out, it's up to you".

He wrote a check and I pulled another tooth over my lunch break, he paid and thanked me. I told him that was the last time I'd be working on him, it would be better in both our interests if he went elsewhere. He apologized again and said he had never had a dentist as good as I was (yeah, breaking my arm patting myself on the back) I said sorry and good luck.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:50 PM 01-07-2020
Post xmas update.

"I've spent enough money in this office to pay for one of those ****ing dental chairs, this is ridiculous blah blah blah". I calmly walk up there, pull up his chart that has all the fees he's paid and stuff.

"But I have a toothache right now I need to have worked on, what do I do?" he says as he realizes I'm not gonna **** around with his bullshit.

That's funny. You should have went light on the local and pulled that mother. LOL
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:59 PM 01-07-2020
Post xmas update.

i'm so proud of you, pulling a sauto and firing a customer...:-)
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:22 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
i'm so proud of you, pulling a sauto and firing a customer...:-)
Amen. Life is too short to spend it dealing with difficult people. It’s simply not worth it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:26 PM 01-07-2020
Hey that me motherfucker! Thanks again. Sorry for causing such a small scene.
[Reply]
O.city 02:28 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hey that me mother****er! Thanks again. Sorry for causing such a small scene.
Ha.

Unless you're an 80 year old man, I'm going with this being sarcasm!
[Reply]
O.city 02:07 PM 01-09-2020
O.city story of the day.

Patient called last week, said he needed an appointment he'd broken a tooth off, wasn't hurting. Told him we couldn't get him in til today. No worries he said, I'll be fine till then.

Shows up today, happy, no issues, says it's a small chip should be an easy fix. One look in there and this upper premolar has fractured the whole outer cusp off and there is an exposed pulp. I run the explorer around it, touch the nerve and he says he felt that a bit.

Holy hell, dude is tough as shit. That should have been excruciatingly painful.

Numbed him up, took some endo files and started a root canal. Took the nerve out, irrigated it with Sodium Hypochlorite (look that up and get back to me if you want a laugh). Closed it up, will finish it next week, didn't have time today but he'll be out of pain and good to go.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:12 PM 01-09-2020
Have you ever sodomized a patient while in the dental chair?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up