Page 540 of 4880
« First < 40440490530536537538539540 54154254354455059064010401540 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:17 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Of course the NFL hasn't punished them. They were co-conspirators in the fixed superfarce. You can't go punishing your co-conspirators.
You fit in well here with all the other tin hat wackos...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:26 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You fit well in here with all the other small dicked Dungkeys fans on an opposing teams board. Congrats!!
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:35 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You fit well in here with all the other small dicked Dungkeys fans on an opposing teams board. Congrats!!
It is weird considering the first post says all things Broncos?? Congrats on reading!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:37 AM 09-14-2016
It's sad that this is best troll the Mane can send over...
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:43 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's sad that this is best troll the Mane can send over...
It's sad that you actually believe half the stuff you say on here...next time think before you hit reply.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:44 AM 09-14-2016
It is weird considering the first post says all things Broncos?? Congrats on reading!!
Since you're new here(and obviously mentally reterderd), let me explain this thread to you. The king of Donko homers, KnowShit, used to pollute this forum constantly with shit about the piece of crap Donks. This thread has served us well, as it has allowed him a place to post that crap without polluting the rest of the forum. Most of us that come in here do so for our own entertainment. There are some Donk fans with half a brain, such as MHM that come in here with fairly level headed opinions. But for the most part, it's retards like you and KnowShit posting such preposterous crap that it is down right funny to read. Then of course we get to tell them how dumb they are. It's like you guys are just too dumb to realize that you are the court jesters of Chiefs Kingdom, which makes it alll the more enjoyable for us. So please. Keep posting dumb shit. We will continue to mock you.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:49 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Since you're new here(and obviously mentally reterderd), let me explain this thread to you. The king of Donko homers, KnowShit, used to pollute this forum constantly with shit about the piece of crap Donks. This thread has served us well, as it has allowed him a place to post that crap without polluting the rest of the forum. Most of us that come in here do so for our own entertainment. There are some Donk fans with half a brain, such as MHM that come in here with fairly level headed opinions. But for the most part, it's retards like you and KnowShit posting such preposterous crap that it is down right funny to read. Then of course we get to tell them how dumb they are. It's like you guys are just too dumb to realize that you are the court jesters of Chiefs Kingdom, which makes it alll the more enjoyable for us. So please. Keep posting dumb shit. We will continue to mock you.
I'd expect nothing less...I consider this free entertainment. At the expense of you and all other wacko chump fans.

But dumb posts will get responded to accordingly. Yours included.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:03 PM 09-14-2016
It's sad that you actually believe half the stuff you say on here...next time think before you hit reply.
Yeah...your football takes ..wait, you dont have any. Just another douche-bag on a rivals forum.

You'll be gone as quickly as you came...in a week or two. You wouldn't even be here if that FG was good...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:04 PM 09-14-2016
I see the Mule Tool and Slowmo made another anal baby in nut fumble
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:05 PM 09-14-2016
Luck owns Denver. He will be gone in a few days.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:13 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Luck owns Denver. He will be gone in a few days.
I originally had Indy picked as a winner in that game. But after last Thursday, I'm not so sure. The Donks have really upped their level of cheating this year. Which I guess is to be expected. If the league has just fixed a championship for you, then I guess that would result in some cockiness and a sense that you can get away with anything.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:19 PM 09-14-2016

Demaryius Thomas is practicing #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) September 14, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 12:20 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
From Ed Werder

Brandon Marshall/Darien Stewart should expect standard illegal use of helmet fines _ $24,309-1st offense/$48,620 2nd _ for Cam Newton hits.

Regarding #Broncos* fines: Roughing passer is $18,231 for first offense. Impermissible use of helmet is $24,309, according to NFL fine sked.
Worth every penny. Aggressive defenses are going to get some of those especially against running quarterbacks.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:59 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

:-)

How many balls do you think he will drop this weekend Knowmo?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:10 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Worth every penny. Aggressive defenses are going to get some of those especially against running quarterbacks.
Until Semenboy gets knocked out..the crying would never end.

So essentially, even after two players getting fined for intentionally trying to injure an opponent, having the entire nation knowing your team is dirty, you are fine with it.

This is why their fans are despised....Patriot level.
[Reply]
Page 540 of 4880
« First < 40440490530536537538539540 54154254354455059064010401540 > Last »
Up