ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 343 of 357
« First < 243293333339340341342343 344345346347353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
kstater 09:13 PM 10-29-2023
Wait, can we at least get nudes of his ex before he gets sent back? I wouldn't fuck the crazy, but I'm guessing she's worth a solid fap

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 02:24 PM 11-07-2023
https://www.dcnewsnow.com/news/local...gomery-county/

Man says former teacher had sex with him more than 20 times while he was middle school student in Montgomery County

Police said a former Montgomery County Public Schools teacher faces a number of sex charges related to crimes committed against a child.

A man recently told the Montgomery County Department of Police (MCDP) that he and Melissa Marie Curtis, 31, of Upper Marlboro had sex when he was underage. The man said the relationship began in 2015 when Curtis was 22 years old and that the incidents involving her took place for several months. The man was a student at Montgomery Village Middle School at the time. Curtis was a teacher. The man told detectives that all the incidents took place in the county.

Charging documents filed in the case outline incidents of which Curtis is accused while the man was 14 years old and in the 8th grade.

Among other things, the man claims:

Curtis touched his penis while in a classroom and performed oral sex on him
Curtis kissed him in a car
Curtis had sex with him twice at her mother’s home in Germantown, in a bedroom and in the living room
Curtis touched his penis with her feet while they were watching a movie at a theatre in Montgomery County
Curtis gave him alcohol and marijuana and encouraged him to perform oral sex on
her, which he said did happen
Curtis had sex with him at his home in Montgomery County
Curtis had sex with him more than 20 times when he was in 8th Grade

[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:27 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

Man says former teacher had sex with him more than 20 times while he was middle school student in Montgomery County

Police said a former Montgomery County Public Schools teacher faces a number of sex charges related to crimes committed against a child.

A man recently told the Montgomery County Department of Police (MCDP) that he and Melissa Marie Curtis, 31, of Upper Marlboro had sex when he was underage. The man said the relationship began in 2015 when Curtis was 22 years old and that the incidents involving her took place for several months. The man was a student at Montgomery Village Middle School at the time. Curtis was a teacher. The man told detectives that all the incidents took place in the county.

Charging documents filed in the case outline incidents of which Curtis is accused while the man was 14 years old and in the 8th grade.

Curtis had sex with him twice at her mother’s home in Germantown, in a bedroom and in the living room
Curtis touched his penis with her feet while they were watching a movie at a theatre in Montgomery County
This one has to go to the court, I need more pictures to determine guilt
[Reply]
scho63 02:31 PM 11-07-2023

Curtis had sex with him more than 20 times when he was in 8th Grade[/B]
SHE IS 100% INNOCENT AND THE KID IS MY HERO!

Upper Marlboro MD was the HQ location of the last company I worked for in Northern Virginia.
[Reply]
Eureka 04:16 PM 11-07-2023
22 year old cutie takes you to the movies, gives you head, and provides booze when you're 14/15. Seems like most teenagers in my day would've gone there willingly.

Seems this guy is having issues/trama with it now.
[Reply]
Holladay 04:36 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by :
having issues/trama
He got indoctrinated wrong. At 15, he assumed quality tang flops into his lap. He also found out that his name is not Tripod. Now he has to work for the tang because those years later he became quite homely and has no game because he didn't need to develop it at first.

Now he is crying foul.
[Reply]
notorious 04:42 PM 11-07-2023
He hit her back up and she said no. Threatened to turn her in if she didn't do what he wanted.

That's what happened.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:52 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
SHE IS 100% INNOCENT AND THE KID IS MY HERO!

Upper Marlboro MD was the HQ location of the last company I worked for in Northern Virginia.
She looks like she might be a beast below the neck.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:28 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
He hit her back up and she said no. Threatened to turn her in if she didn't do what he wanted.

That's what happened.
This is actaully plausible. It makes sense as to why he would bust her out years later. Or maybe he thinks he can get some cash from the school district.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:29 PM 11-07-2023
Turn her in all these years later?

Come on now, that dude isn't "traumatized", I certainly wouldn't have been
[Reply]
staylor26 05:40 PM 11-07-2023
What a faggot.
[Reply]
scho63 05:48 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
She looks like she might be a beast below the neck.
I'm willing to roll the dice. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 05:50 PM 11-07-2023
I don't see these stories anymore. I see lots of "I'm a teacher who got fired for being on onlyfans" now
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:55 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Update: The 16 year old student Rikki Lynn Laughlin was allegedly having an affair with has been found deceased in the hallway of the same high school the two parties attended.

Cause of death appears to be that he was high-fived to death.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:46 PM 11-07-2023

via GIFER

[Reply]
Page 343 of 357
« First < 243293333339340341342343 344345346347353 > Last »
Up