ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 341 of 357
« First < 241291331337338339340341 342343344345351 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Fish 11:52 AM 10-28-2023
More hot teachers. Less crazy exes.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:56 AM 10-28-2023

[Reply]
Donger 11:57 AM 10-28-2023
Can RR be put back in RR please?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:59 AM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:

See, you're failing to grasp the point of the crazy ex stories...

She's one of those teachers, and every single time her stupid ass has gone off the deep end, some dipshit gets a stirring in his pants and a tug on his heartstring and says "awww, she's totally not guilty."

Think about it, dude. Quit being part of the fucking problem.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:00 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Donger:
Can RR be put back in RR please?
Am I ruining your good time about your fantasies regarding defiling broken women who sleep with minors?

Aw, poor Donger.
[Reply]
Donger 12:02 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Am I ruining your good time about your fantasies regarding defiling broken women who sleep with minors?

Aw, poor Donger.
No. You are just going spastic again.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:03 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Donger:
No. You are just going spastic again.
Nah, there's a point and it's contained to 2 threads that are relevant.

Quit projecting YOUR shit onto me, please.
[Reply]
Fish 12:12 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
See, you're failing to grasp the point of the crazy ex stories...

She's one of those teachers, and every single time her stupid ass has gone off the deep end, some dipshit gets a stirring in his pants and a tug on his heartstring and says "awww, she's totally not guilty."

Think about it, dude. Quit being part of the fucking problem.
I'm part of the problem? WTF are you talking about? I just don't care about your drama. That's not the point of this thread. You're spamming bullshit. Again...
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:23 PM 10-28-2023

Sorry, best I can do is ex wife turned meth addicted prostitute
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:24 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Sorry, best I can do is ex wife turned meth addicted prostitute
:-)

No shit

Welcome to reality.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:28 PM 10-28-2023
I'm part of the problem? WTF are you talking about? I just don't care about your drama. That's not the point of this thread. You're spamming bullshit. Again...
You just don't see the correlation. It's not "spamming bullshit", IT'S IN EXACTLY TWO THREADS that are about teachers fucking students, which drifted into the accountability involved, due to her soulless eyes in the mug shot where she's almost smiling.

Maybe you missed all that context, or maybe you're just too fucking stupid to go back and read that shit, but if you don't like what the fuck I post, just be a little bitch, put me on ignore, and go back to mindlessly scrolling and being the part of the problem that you've always been, idaf. But to say I'm "spamming" is simply you projecting your own bullshit onto me.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:30 PM 10-28-2023
Get this bullshit out of here. Nobody gives a **** about you or your crazy ex.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:34 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Get this bullshit out of here. Nobody gives a **** about you or your crazy ex.
Funny, but they care even less about you. You are also free to be a little bitch and put me on ignore.

I understand, my posts are not for mindless scrolling, and some people's brains hurt when they think.

You may go now and place me on ignore to keep that cute little brain of yours from folding in on itself.

"I'm just here to make jokes about teachers getting fucked and how the cute ones ain't guilty. Get the fuck OUT of here with all your talk about accountability and shit, Mr. Smartypants McBigWords.

Can confirm : rabble has been to college and is now a liberal feminist."

Did I leave anything else out? Now get your fucking shinebox.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:38 PM 10-28-2023
The fuck is happening here?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:44 PM 10-28-2023
Keep posting, rabble
[Reply]
Page 341 of 357
« First < 241291331337338339340341 342343344345351 > Last »
Up