ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 339 of 357
« First < 239289329335336337338339 340341342343349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Eureka 10:20 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Because she'll **** and suck and lie and connive and cry and play the "poor damsel and distress" to get out of it. And because women aren't held to the same level of accountability as men, she gets away with it. every single time.
Because she doesn't "feel" like she's done anything wrong.

Lemme tell you what's gonna happen :

She's gonna say she was "disassociated" because she has BPD stemming from childhood sexual trauma and has been conditioned to be a sexual being to all men, and it's not her fault and it's ALL because of some man who molested her and her daddy didn't protect her and it's every single MAN'S fault...but it's not HER fault

Trust me.
Bingo. 100% accurate.
And her husband is distraught because he has to take care of the baby AND doesn't get to be part of the cuckening freak shit until he finds another damaged little girl to be manipulated by...because he thinks he loves her...
You know I'm really glad I was always attracted to nerdy sweet goody goody girls. Not saying their perfect but they rarely drank, rarely did drugs, and were always sweet to everyone even towards me during our breakups.

I'd hate to be attracted to what you are attracted to and deal with the aftermath.

Next time you meet some woman who doesn't wear make up, show her stuff, is shy, is great/focused at her career, doesn't fall easy to your charm, has no kids, wants to get married someday then you should pursue that.
[Reply]
Fish 10:29 PM 10-27-2023
I have absolutely nothing to hide.

I run the whole scenario down in the podcasts on youtube. Roll one up, settle in for a bedtime story with rabble...

Check that shit out and I'll gladly answer any questions.
Dude, you've been out of romper jail for a matter of days. Maybe chill on dumping your entire court case in the middle of the thread? You're borderline doxxing the ex, her employer, her attorney, the prosecuter, etc.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:49 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dude, you've been out of romper jail for a matter of days. Maybe chill on dumping your entire court case in the middle of the thread? You're borderline doxxing the ex, her employer, her attorney, the prosecuter, etc.
Hence why I referred him to the podcasts instead of elaborating.

And I ain't "doxxing" anyone who hasn't already "doxxed" me...difference is, what I claim is the truth, and is backed by THEIR evidence.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:51 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
You know I'm really glad I was always attracted to nerdy sweet goody goody girls. Not saying their perfect but they rarely drank, rarely did drugs, and were always sweet to everyone even towards me during our breakups.

I'd hate to be attracted to what you are attracted to and deal with the aftermath.

Next time you meet some woman who doesn't wear make up, show her stuff, is shy, is great/focused at her career, doesn't fall easy to your charm, has no kids, wants to get married someday then you should pursue that.
Nothing is that simple.

Listen to the podcasts is all I have to say...
[Reply]
Eureka 11:32 PM 10-27-2023
Nothing is that simple.

Listen to the podcasts is all I have to say...
I'll listen to the podcast....

But what I said is really that simple for your future. You will agree that you've been attracted to very toxic women. You married one! I would've sniffed her bullshit out after the first nut. You somehow married her. Understand that your sniffer towards relationship material is not developed.

There is a woman out there in this world that will know how to settle you while building you up. They are out there.

EDIT: There are also HOT teachers out there who are wives who like to boink under age kids.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:56 AM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Pants:
What does age of consent have to do with pedophilia?
The kid is a MINOR, she's been charged with a felony, that's just reality.

Kids can walk out of your house on their own accord at 17, and you can't stop them.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:03 AM 10-28-2023
Don't think banging a 16 year old makes her a pedophile, technically speaking. Unless the 16 year old hasn't hit puberty yet.
That is correct. Pedophilia is sexual contact with a pre-pubescent child. In the US that's typically defined as 13 years of age or younger.
[Reply]
Pants 08:54 AM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
The kid is a MINOR, she's been charged with a felony, that's just reality.

Kids can walk out of your house on their own accord at 17, and you can't stop them.
For sure. Still not a pedophile. Save that term for actual monsters.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:58 AM 10-28-2023
For sure. Still not a pedophile. Save that term for actual monsters.
What do you call sex with a minor?
[Reply]
PHOG 09:14 AM 10-28-2023
Just think how many aren't exposed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:44 AM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I'll listen to the podcast....

But what I said is really that simple for your future. You will agree that you've been attracted to very toxic women. You married one! I would've sniffed her bullshit out after the first nut. You somehow married her. Understand that your sniffer towards relationship material is not developed.

There is a woman out there in this world that will know how to settle you while building you up. They are out there.

EDIT: There are also HOT teachers out there who are wives who like to boink under age kids.
I am not saying that you're wrong, it's just that several extenuating circumstances have given me some information, man.

New shit came to light that helped explain a lot of my behaviors.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:47 AM 10-28-2023

Boy do we know different nerdy girls.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:53 AM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Just think how many aren't exposed.
Exactly.

How many of these bitches get coddled for years and years, excuses made for all their aberrant behaviors for years...and then everyone wants to act all shocked when this shit comes to light.

"We had NO IDEA..."

Well, no shit Karen. You didn't WANT to believe that this shit was happening. NO ONE DOES.

That's how they leave a trail of fucked up shit behind them that gets covered up and covered up and they'll fuck and suck their way out until the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

I can already hear what people will say about Superfreak when she finally gets outed :

"She was always SO NICE and so good with the children..."

"We had NO IDEA..."

When the reality is, the only reason they think she's "so nice" is because she supports BLM and SAYS all the right liberal things and votes for the right people.

Her actual BEHAVIOR is total fucking shit and if anyone stepped back to actually look at what she DOES (as opposed to listening to shit that comes out of her mouth...or cramming their cock in her mouth) then they'd see the scenario very clearly.

We are a society of sleepers who do not WANT to be aware of what is REALLY happening...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:54 AM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:

Boy do we know different nerdy girls.
I mean, there's some straight freak in these geeks as far as I can tell...
[Reply]
Katipan 09:55 AM 10-28-2023
Oof.
Man Rabble you need to talk to someone.
❤️
[Reply]
Page 339 of 357
« First < 239289329335336337338339 340341342343349 > Last »
Up