ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 338 of 357
« First < 238288328334335336337338 339340341342348 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Chieftain 04:24 PM 10-27-2023
This explains why rablerouser had been depressed all this time.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:24 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Because she doesn't "feel" like she's done anything wrong.

Lemme tell you what's gonna happen :

She's gonna say she was "disassociated" because she has BPD stemming from childhood sexual trauma and has been conditioned to be a sexual being to all men, and it's not her fault and it's ALL because of some man who molested her and her daddy didn't protect her and it's every single MAN'S fault...but it's not HER fault.

I was married to one just like her, hollow eyes and all.

Nothing is EVER her fault. Because that would make her "feel bad", and that means you think she's a terrible person and she should just kill herself and then she cuts...

Trust me.
Its a special kind of cold heart on display

Any decent woman worth calling herself one would look like an absolute wreck in that booking pic... she just lost her reputation, her future for the next several years, her husband and her brand new baby daughter

Any halfway sane woman would be sickened with herself

Her eyes should be all red and puffy from the constant crying, wet in the corners of her eyes from wiping away the tears having realized what just happened... but nope, she's seemingly just at the DMV getting a picture taken

Its absolutely amazing to me how many of these modern young women are willing to throw it all away
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:24 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
This explains why rablerouser had been depressed all this time.
You're a fucking genius :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:49 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Its absolutely amazing to me how many of these modern young women are willing to throw it all away
They've never been held accountable before, so they have no frame of reference for fucking reality.

It's all a manipulative game to them...
[Reply]
philfree 07:44 PM 10-27-2023
A little scarred :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...-kPc-9euk5MY6r

Check out the podcast, 'Missing First Episode' parts 1-3 - part 2 has recordings of her crazy ass.

Best part? She's a teacher, special needs.

Oh yeah, and her list of transgressions is rather large :

felony DUI/leaving the scene
coercion
transfer of prescription drugs
obstruction
fraud
prostitution
felony child abuse

AND

she's defaulted on the $12.5k she owes me per our divorce/returning my property

that's just what I can prove.

She had to have ****ed her attorney Ben Faber and probably the prosecutor Nick Komoroski as well.

The capper?

She committed fraud by setting up a fake email address pretending to be Taryn Brinlee, the Principal of Cedar Ridge where she was a teacher and gave herself glowing references to Ray-Pec from "Taryn"...she also gave falsified references from "me" and MY email address.

I turned her in back in February...Ray-Pec fired her then turned right back around and re-hired her as Director of Special Education. She's getting her doctorate, and until she gets caught red-handed ****ing a student or administrator in a quid pro quo, she'll continue wrecking lives...because she's never been held accountable.

Because she'll **** and suck and lie and connive and cry and play the "poor damsel and distress" to get out of it. And because women aren't held to the same level of accountability as men, she gets away with it. every single time.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's ****ed some of her students. Or her son. She's a straight nymphomaniac alcoholic who has definitely been abusive and neglectful toward her son...

If a man had done even HALF of what she's done, he'd be in prison.

You wouldn't have "wished you had a teacher like that", because it wasn't a pleasant experience. Many men would not have made it through what I have went through...and haven't. And it's happening to men every single day...

I've put it behind me on many levels, but my sense of rectitude doesn't allow me to be silent, I stayed silent for 2 years.

What I need is an attorney who has balls, isn't scared of Boone County, and wants to help me become a millionaire for a percentage.

Check this link, look at those screenshots, listen to those recordings. Check out the BCJC call logs and her statements in the discovery...

How come they don't look at evidence?

https://we.tl/t-b2vnSxjlc2
Wow names and places and everything. I just don't know quite what to say. Sorry for your loss? I could ask a lot of questions but I won't.
[Reply]
Pants 07:45 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sure....just gloss over the fact that these women are pedophiles too.
Don't think banging a 16 year old makes her a pedophile, technically speaking. Unless the 16 year old hasn't hit puberty yet.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:46 PM 10-27-2023
I completely failed when it came to extracting her level of remorse from looking at her booking photo.

The only two things I thought when I looked at it were that she’s the perfect height for a hot chick and that she still looks cute with no makeup. :-)
[Reply]
philfree 08:10 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I completely failed when it came to extracting her level of remorse from looking at her booking photo.

The only two things I thought when I looked at it were that she’s the perfect height for a hot chick and that she still looks cute with no makeup. :-)
I see multiple personalities with a side of bi-polar.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:24 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pants:
Don't think banging a 16 year old makes her a pedophile
ya, it does.

:-)

Age of consent is 17.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:27 PM 10-27-2023
1. Dude...I deserve to be clowned forever for this...

2. no.

3. Have posted nudes in the Discord chat and NSFW here, have video of her choking on mah hawg, but she's gained a good 50-70 lbs since we split (fucking alcoholic drug addict)
Alright, send me the nOOds.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:41 PM 10-27-2023
Thugs loot a Target, win a big screen tv....

Hottie teacher makes HS boy dreams come true.....20 years!!!!

Seems like she should get a trophy ...or at least make the thugs give her a tv!
[Reply]
Pants 09:16 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
ya, it does.

Age of consent is 17.
What does age of consent have to do with pedophilia?

If a state passes a law that the age of consent is now 19, does having sex with an 18 year old make that lady a pedophile?

I am not saying she didn't do anything wrong, but let's save that "p" word for actual monsters.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:18 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
ya, it does.

Age of consent is 17.
Well, the age of consent might be 17 in her jurisdiction. It is 16 in some states so getting that hung up on the age of the victim being 16 does seem a little odd and calling her a pedo, whatever.

But given the laws in her state and the special laws regarding teachers/people in power... Yea, she's a felon. Or I guess technically an alleged felon.

Edit, looks like my post was too slow.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:46 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Goddamn it, Johnny
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:47 PM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
Wow names and places and everything. I just don't know quite what to say. Sorry for your loss? I could ask a lot of questions but I won't.
I have absolutely nothing to hide.

I run the whole scenario down in the podcasts on youtube. Roll one up, settle in for a bedtime story with rabble...

Check that shit out and I'll gladly answer any questions.
[Reply]
Page 338 of 357
« First < 238288328334335336337338 339340341342348 > Last »
Up