ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 290 of 357
« First < 190240280286287288289290 291292293294300340 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:53 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
No. I had posted I thought 41 years for putting semen in cupcake was excessive and someone asked about it. So I posted that while there is no particular statute, there are some broad statutes that would be used to cover the behavior and they were misdemeanors and that you don't get 41 years for a misdemeanor. It was part of a discussion about what would be an appropriate punishment and why.
What really sucks is that by the law of human decency, the parents of the students should be allowed to tar and feather this woman and then beat the crap out of her...but that's illegal. Feeding semen to their kids is worse IMO, but that's the law I guess...
[Reply]
scho63 10:12 AM 02-25-2022
We need to get some more HOT teachers.

This thread is now more like CRAZY teachers.

I had a few very bangable teachers and I even got to make out with a very hot teacher 2 years after graduation.

She and two other teachers were out at a very crowded bar/night club in Belmar NJ and she got drunk on Jack and Cokes. We began dancing, then closer during the slow part and then started making out.

The two other teachers then intervened and yanked her away. She was about 26 or 27 and I was 20. Ah, my youth was so fucking good!
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:17 AM 02-25-2022
"Fast Food Fappers" would be a good band name.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:51 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:

I had a few very bangable teachers and I even got to make out with a very hot teacher 2 years after graduation.

She and two other teachers were out at a very crowded bar/night club in Belmar NJ and she got drunk on Jack and Cokes. We began dancing, then closer during the slow part and then started making out.

The two other teachers then intervened and yanked her away. She was about 26 or 27 and I was 20. Ah, my youth was so fucking good!

Regardless of looks, they are all crazy outside of the 1% where it’s like an 18 year old and a 22 year old that aren’t even necessarily direct student/teacher to each other.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:30 PM 02-25-2022

The two other teachers then intervened and yanked her away. She was about 26 or 27 and I was 20. Ah, my youth was so ****ing good!
Were those two teachers older than her?

If so, they were probably jealous.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:32 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
"Fast Food Fappers" would be a good band name.
:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:38 PM 02-25-2022
Really??? You think it's because we support pedos? :-)

What rock you been hiding under and how can you be so obtuse? :-)
Many/most of these cases involve pedos and these cases bring you "excitement." Is that not correct?

They literally wouldn't be in this thread if they weren't involved with school-age kids. What about that is exciting to you?
[Reply]
PHOG 02:58 PM 02-25-2022
:-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:10 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I can't say. Maybe it's different for each woman.

Some probably do it for the thrill. Some for the emotional connection. Some because the boys are just on hand. Some for the power trip and control factor..

I'm just saying, I highly doubt the vast majority of these women are out here turning to 15 year old virgins because hubby isn't satisfying them. For God's sake, your dick probably just barely started to grow at 14, 15.
Probably the best explanation on the topic.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:16 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Saw this in Facebook. The "Related" section under it caused me to spit beer on my monitor...

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...86711641.html#

A 42-year-old suburban mother of three is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old soccer player.

The inappropriate relationship was uncovered when an Upper Pottsgrove Police officer allegedly found Iris Gibney and the teen naked, having sex inside a parked car. The car was illegally parked in Hollenbach Park in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, after closing around 10:30 p.m. Nov. 15.

As the officer approached the car, he saw Gibney performing a sex act on the teen, according to an affidavit of probable cause obtained from police.
The 17-year-old Pottsgrove High School student said he met Gibney at a high school football game earlier this year, police said. She had been volunteering as a "cheer mom" for the cheerleading team that her daughter is a part of.

Confronted about the alleged affair, the teen told the officer he couldn't lie and admitted he was having sex with Gibney, according to police records.
Gibney, who works as an associate at Victoria's Secret in King of Prussia, told the officer, "I’ve never been in trouble before. I can't believe I did this. I have three children of my own — I am so, so sorry," according to the arrest report.
Let me guess. She settled for a beta after her looks started to fade. Got bored with Billy Beta and decided to relive her high school thrills with the soccer player.

Typical story.
[Reply]
scho63 08:42 AM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Many/most of these cases involve pedos and these cases bring you "excitement." Is that not correct?

They literally wouldn't be in this thread if they weren't involved with school-age kids. What about that is exciting to you?
The fantasy of being a young teenager and banging a hot teacher like 99% of all red blooded males.

Not sure what group you are the 1% of that finds all this unpleasant.

Check your testosterone levels.
[Reply]
scho63 08:43 AM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Let me guess. She settled for a beta after her looks started to fade. Got bored with Billy Beta and decided to relive her high school thrills with the soccer player.

Typical story.
And the announcer: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:07 PM 02-27-2022
The fantasy of being a young teenager and banging a hot teacher like 99% of all red blooded males.

Not sure what group you are the 1% of that finds all this unpleasant.

Check your testosterone levels.
So, now that you are no longer a teenager, you're fantasizing/looking forward to teachers banging underaged kids? Am I understanding this correctly?

I can't imagine that kind of sickness has anything to do with testosterone.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:12 PM 02-27-2022
So, now that you are no longer a teenager, you're fantasizing/looking forward to teachers banging underaged kids? Am I understanding this correctly?

If you are so offended by it why did you click into the thread, read it, reply, come back again and reply again? Pretty sick of you.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:40 PM 02-27-2022

😆

Dude, did you not have any hot teachers you fantasized about as a young lad?
[Reply]
Page 290 of 357
« First < 190240280286287288289290 291292293294300340 > Last »
Up