ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 659 of 4893
« First < 159559609649655656657658659 66066166266366970975911591659 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:33 PM 12-10-2016
KC has a real good chance to be the AFC champs this year. All you have to do is beat the Pats in the playoffs and they don't have Gronk.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:56 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
KC has a real good chance to be the AFC champs this year. All you have to do is beat the Pats in the playoffs and they don't have Gronk.
We don't need YOU to tell us this , we already know. We should have been SB champs last year but the NFL wanted the giant god damn forehead a farewell send off.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:15 PM 12-10-2016
This Kranz guy is a giant troll. Does he realize we have owned the Raiders ass forever and just completed a sweep of the former first seed in the AFC while his Broncos lost already to them and will get swept as well by the Chiefs? We will own the Broncos assess too after we complete the sweep against them. I hope you enjoyed that Super Bowl dick head cuz there clearly is a new sherif in town and you won't smell another one for a loooooong time. Enjoy looking up at us down there in third place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:04 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
In the rain and in the cold. There has always been a mitigating factor.

I agree the trend is with kc when you face Oakland but you have to factor in the other issues as well.

Good luck getting to a SB blowout. I mean it I want the long trending failures to clear. I want Cleveland to get a win and contend next year. It would be great to see someone in the AFC East other than the Pats win the division.

Also next year you don't only have the Cap space issues but you won't be playing on a 2nd place schedule. You will have to go at the best teams in each division. That is why the Broncos always have to play the Pats and Colts every year. I would love to see the Broncos get a 3rd place schedule next year and John upgrade with that $30 Mill in Cap and build a dominant team on both sides of the ball. I can wait a year, I can wear my SB50, SB XXXII, XXXIII gear to keep me warm another year.

I think you guys have a chance and the fans deserve a SB appearance, even if most of you are DB's full of hate and conspiracy theories. I just can't wait to see Dallas, or even Seahawks run you into oblivion.

All I want out of this year for the Broncos is Trevor to get a game or 2 of playoff experience. Having a 7th round pick in his 2nd year start and have a winning season is gravy. Sure beats the years of 2 or 4 wins kc has had multiple times over the last 10 years.
The ****ing excuses man. Whatever. KC is ****ing legit and not going anywhere.

Mr. MVP candidate Carr is not good against KC. KC had to play in the SAME elements man, all while having multiple key starters out on defense including the heart and soul of their defense mid-game.
[Reply]
threebag 07:35 PM 12-10-2016
Flush these fucking trolls
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:40 PM 12-10-2016

I agree the trend is with kc when you face Oakland but you have to factor in the other issues as well.

Good luck getting to a SB blowout. I mean it I want the long trending failures to clear. I want Cleveland to get a win and contend next year. It would be great to see someone in the AFC East other than the Pats win the division.

Also next year you don't only have the Cap space issues but you won't be playing on a 2nd place schedule. You will have to go at the best teams in each division. That is why the Broncos always have to play the Pats and Colts every year. I would love to see the Broncos get a 3rd place schedule next year and John upgrade with that $30 Mill in Cap and build a dominant team on both sides of the ball. I can wait a year, I can wear my SB50, SB XXXII, XXXIII gear to keep me warm another year.

I think you guys have a chance and the fans deserve a SB appearance, even if most of you are DB's full of hate and conspiracy theories. I just can't wait to see Dallas, or even Seahawks run you into oblivion.

All I want out of this year for the Broncos is Trevor to get a game or 2 of playoff experience. Having a 7th round pick in his 2nd year start and have a winning season is gravy. Sure beats the years of 2 or 4 wins kc has had multiple times over the last 10 years.
My first response to this garbage is FUCK YOU!

After thinking through it a little more , my second response is

FUCK YOU !
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:49 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
We don't need YOU to tell us this , we already know. We should have been SB champs last year but the NFL wanted the giant god damn forehead a farewell send off.
Yes, you're quite special.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:37 PM 12-10-2016
Sad thing (for you) is that the Donkos arent either...they have been beaten by every AFCW team this year. KC has beat them twice in a row in their stadium..as have the Raiders.

Manning isnt coming back..nor are the refs steering games because of it.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:45 PM 12-10-2016

Not worried about NE.

Worried about Pitt.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:49 PM 12-10-2016
:-)

I love Hog Farmer, he's the greatest sport on this entire board. But when it comes to Denver hate, I'm fairly certain he's mixing some of the "farm blend" in to his morning coffee before posting. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:59 PM 12-10-2016

...says the guy who comes to a Chiefs board.

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:19 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Worried about Pitt.
They were coming off what... a 36-3 beat down? Steelers haven't replicated that type of dominance since. You are giving them way too much credit...KC has beaten better offensive teams this season...Oakland, Saints, Atlanta. That loss was a mirage game...like when KC beat NE 41-14.

KC is a different team than it was 2 month ago....Hill and Houston.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:04 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Sad thing (for you) is that the Donkos arent either...they have been beaten by every AFCW team this year. KC has beat them twice in a row in their stadium..as have the Raiders.

Manning isnt coming back..nor are the refs steering games because of it.
Broncos are in the WC hunt and I'll consider it a good season if they make the playoffs. I'll consider it a great season if they win a playoff game. The Broncos are the defending SB champs who are starting a 7th round draft pick at QB and are developing him and another drafted QB. The Broncos have a truck load of draft picks and $30m in cap space. Your team is essentially in a SB or bust year as you are up against the cap and tuff decisions will have to be made next offseason.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:10 PM 12-10-2016
Broncos are in the WC hunt and I'll consider it a good season if they make the playoffs. I'll consider it a great season if they win a playoff game. The Broncos are the defending SB champs who are starting a 7th round draft pick at QB and are developing him and another drafted QB. The Broncos have a truck load of draft picks and $30m in cap space. Your team is essentially in a SB or bust year as you are up against the cap and tuff decisions will have to be made next offseason.
You and mile high are ok in my book. Watching knowmo act like a 17 year old all the time is amusing. Kranz trying to be coy with every sentence he speaks gets old after a while. He sure tries hard though. Almost wonder who he is trying to convince.

You are greatly underestimating this teams depth and drafting if you think kc is sb or bust but that's your lesson to learn.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:11 PM 12-10-2016
KC inst SB or bust...they have a young roster. You are losing Talib. That is a huge linchpin pin in Wades system. If Eltwat wants to ride with Semenboy...good for every other team in the AFC West. He is a serviceable starter..good for about 7-9 wins a season. You have no QB that is going to dominate the division like Manning did...your reign of owning the AFCW is over.

I dont see anything from Lynch that says "superstar in waiting"....he is most likely a bust. He seems like a dumb****.

So Elfraud had to rebuild the o-line and find a real QB...find DL and CB too. Good luck with that...Manning hid his used car salesman BS. Like I said before the season started...3rd place.

Romo might be in your immediate future...would have been Brees. It's all Elway knows.
[Reply]
Page 659 of 4893
« First < 159559609649655656657658659 66066166266366970975911591659 > Last »
Up