ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now
Easy 6 05:42 PM 12-30-2023
Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 04:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
I ****ING HATE LUME! NOW ADD MANDO FROM THAT CROTCH SNIFFING GYNO!
Seriously. If that doc is the inventor, why not get an appealing spokesperson to pitch your product.

That woman has zero charisma an no esthetic appeal.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 05:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The president of CBS had a wife who loved gunsmoke.
Both Gunsmoke and Gilligan were on the chopping block and they only had room for one show.

Gunsmoke won.

Happy wife, happy life.

So they never got off the island, until they made that really bad made for tv movie.
Too me, Gunsmoke epitomized everything wrong with Westerns. Basically, I considered the western show a celebration of stupidity. The dumber you were, the more likely u were to be a hero.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Too me, Gunsmoke epitomized everything wrong with Westerns. Basically, I considered the western show a celebration of stupidity. The dumber you were, the more likely u were to be a hero.
Watch it almost every night
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Well you can just eat shit, pinko
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:31 PM Today
:-)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Easy 6 again.
[Reply]
srvy 07:41 PM Today
CoQ10
Who would have thought busting your ass on concrete structures and asphalt would lead to aches and pains later in life. No one cares that your Cholesterol levels are through the roof. All those Micky Ds and Cheetos took a toll.

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by srvy:
CoQ10
Who would have thought busting your ass on concrete structures and asphalt would lead to aches and pains later in life. No one cares that your Cholesterol levels are through the roof. All those Micky Ds and Cheetos took a toll.

Elmer Heinrich can still knock knots on your head faster than you can rub' em... at 90 years of age

[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up