ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
ChiefsFire 12:32 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything". :-) :-)

everything?? :-)

care to elaborate there bad?
[Reply]
badgirl 12:33 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by manfire:
everything?? :-)

care to elaborate there bad?
No elaboration needed, I think it speaks for its self. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 12:37 PM 12-27-2004
No elaboration needed, I think it speaks for its self. :-)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

so chicks from tennessee can skin a coon anddddddd change the oil in their 86 Ford F-250
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:36 PM 12-27-2004
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything". :-) :-)

Having no front teeth gives her an unfair advantage!
[Reply]
badgirl 12:38 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Having no front teeth gives her an unfair advantage!
well she's not from Missouri so she should have all her teeth, You know Missouri invented the tooth brush, otherwise it would have been called a "teeth"brush. :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 12:37 PM 12-27-2004
...but she's prolly your cousin.
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:38 PM 12-27-2004
So basically you say Tennessee girls are "Nasty Girls"?
[Reply]
badgirl 12:39 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Damn Straight, in the best kinda way. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:40 PM 12-27-2004
Damn Straight, in the best kinda way. :-)

Note to self: Tenn Gals take have no stink star issues.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:40 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:

It's not that they're nasty...they just get a big head start over girls from most other parts of the country.
[Reply]
royr17 04:18 PM 12-27-2004
I like in Greenville KY and I am 2 hours from Nashville.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:56 AM 01-03-2005

She can give you a "gummy" like a pro.
[Reply]
Earthling 12:38 PM 12-28-2004
W/O reading all the other posts, my advise would be for you to marry the one girl out of the four that you don't like real well. You'll be years ahead in your marraige right off the start.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:44 PM 12-28-2004
Originally Posted by Old Codger:
W/O reading all the other posts, my advise would be for you to marry the one girl out of the four that you don't like real well. You'll be years ahead in your marraige right off the start.
Or better yet just buy her a house then never talk to her again.
Start to finish all in one move.
[Reply]
badgirl 12:46 PM 12-28-2004
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Or better yet just buy her a house then never talk to her again.
Start to finish all in one move.
Better yet, buy her a house and then move out. she gets the best of both worlds :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up