ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 33
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread
Brooklyn 06:19 AM 01-29-2024
Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
No one taught you how to bend your bill?
It's never the same, and some of the material doesn't suit well to bending.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:49 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ooo I like that one
I like it too. But I don't care for the back half being mesh.

The one I'd really like to get is this:

But they're continuously out of stock. I've seen some sellers on FB peddling them, but those are probably scams, and I'm not paying $200 for a fucking hat from some reselling vulture on eBay.
[Reply]
YayMike 11:55 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
not buying anything until the 9Forty hat is back on sale

I got this one, no regrets… waiting on the newspaper so I can complete the trio!
[Reply]
BWillie 01:49 PM 02-29-2024
yeah i want a black hat this go around

i'm not buying that flat bill bullshit

i really wish they'd sell the andy vegas hat again too
Believe it or not every hat before like 2006 was a flat bill...and you know...you bent it if you wanted and to your desired shape. Didn't you ever play baseball as a kid?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:49 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:

But they're continuously out of stock. I've seen some sellers on FB peddling them, but those are probably scams, and I'm not paying $200 for a fucking hat from some reselling vulture on eBay.
I sell u mine for $180
[Reply]
Pinchshot 01:53 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:

But they're continuously out of stock. I've seen some sellers on FB peddling them, but those are probably scams, and I'm not paying $200 for a ****ing hat from some reselling vulture on eBay.
This is the one I want too. Will just have to wait.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:01 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
So, I bought this. It came the other day and boy was it a disappointment. Very small, very thin, and has a very small and whimpy hanger on the back side. This thing should be about $25, not $65. Don't waste your money. I'm sending it back and getting a refund.
Fanatics is awful (see MLB jersey fiasco)... there are a few things that are hard to fuck up (I bought a couple KU NC glasses that are nice), but most of it is overpriced and terrible quality (and the overpriced part wouldn't necessarily stop me).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:45 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Believe it or not every hat before like 2006 was a flat bill...and you know...you bent it if you wanted and to your desired shape. Didn't you ever play baseball as a kid?
False. Completely false.
[Reply]
neech 04:04 PM 02-29-2024
Went to the Rallyhouse yesterday and didn’t care for the selection, a short sleeve SB tee shirt was 35 dollars long sleeve even more expensive. Wait for prices to come down I have plenty of Chiefs clothes anyway.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:38 PM 02-29-2024
False. Completely false.
We didn't think you were talking about boleros.

Originally Posted by :
Flat-brimmed hats made their first appearance in the 1950s. These early snapbacks were primarily baseball caps, characterized by a flat, broad brim and an adjustable snap closure at the back. They were often emblazoned with team logos or sports-related designs. These caps gained popularity among athletes and fans alike, serving both style and function on the baseball field.
https://www.hx-caps.com/hats-news/wh...e-popular.html
[Reply]
decibelup 07:53 PM 02-29-2024
whats the best option for framed super bowl newspapers? i kinda hate the ugly ads being on the bottom of them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
We didn't think you were talking about boleros.

https://www.hx-caps.com/hats-news/wh...e-popular.html
This is a stupid debate. I have hats from 1995 hanging on my hat hook with curved bills. They were sold that way.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 06:10 AM 03-01-2024
Got my fanatics hoodie with the logos down the sleeve. I’ll keep it. Better than last years for sure.

The screen printing is totally fine. It’s puffy like a high priced sweatshirt should be, not obviously thin heat transferred crap as before. The size/shape is a little questionable. I got an XL and it’s just very straight. Usually a hoodie tapers a bit at the waist and is wider in the chest area. It’s kind of the same width the whole way, like a box, so it’s a bit snug pulling it over your head, shoulders, and chest, but fine in es it’s on. The material could for sure be thicker, but this will be a lightweight hoodie to wear.

Fanatics definitely sucks, but this one is close enough and I like the design so I’ll keep it. It’s overpriced for what it is, but so is most of the gear in this thread and all championship type stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stevieray 06:19 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
So, I bought this. It came the other day and boy was it a disappointment. Very small, very thin, and has a very small and whimpy hanger on the back side. This thing should be about $25, not $65. Don't waste your money. I'm sending it back and getting a refund.
I can paint that.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:21 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Those are badass. Do they still sell all three?
I have Wolfpack plate

:-)
[Reply]
Page 22 of 33
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up