ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Tag Sneed and Grant him permission to seek trade.
DenverChief 04:37 PM 02-28-2024

BREAKING: The #Chiefs have placed the franchise tag on CB L'Jarius Sneed, sources tell @BleacherReport. It will cost a little over $19M.

Kansas City’s priority is to extend Chris Jones for now and they’ll see what happens with Sneed after. pic.twitter.com/RBfalU55bd

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) February 28, 2024

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs could be saying goodbye to one of their defensive stars.

The Chiefs have granted cornerback L'Jarius Sneed permission to seek a trade, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Wednesday. Rapoport added the Chiefs could elect to use their franchise tag on Sneed ahead of next Tuesday's deadline and then trade the fourth-year defensive back.

If Kansas City does indeed tag Sneed by the March 5 deadline, the organization will have until mid-July to either lock him into a larger extension or presumably make good on its word and trade him. The one-year franchise tag for cornerbacks is set at $19.8 million for the 2024 season.

The 2020 fourth-rounder has blossomed into a stud for the Chiefs during his rookie contract, developing a reputation for sticky coverage with 10 interceptions, 40 passes defensed, four forced fumbles and 6.5 sacks in his career.

Teams are sure to come calling, but they'll have to compete with the K.C.'s negotiating power and the lure of sticking it out with the team that drafted him to make a run at a Super Bowl three-peat.
https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-gran...-to-seek-trade
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:46 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Nothing actually just pugs saying the rams could be involved. Just a joke because they’ll trade the farm for anything
:-)
[Reply]
kcbubb 03:46 PM 03-01-2024
Has Vegas put out any odds on who might trade for sneed?
[Reply]
In58men 09:49 AM 03-02-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:59 AM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

We'd give you our first but that knee.... we will give you a 2nd and 5th.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:58 AM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

And the concussions
[Reply]
Calcountry 03:28 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
A sneed’s a fine something that all people need
So I biggered my Factories, I biggered my roads, because a sneed is something that everyone everyone needs.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:46 PM 03-02-2024
Guys, Toney Pauline is absolutely fucking useless. Stop posting him.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:22 PM 03-02-2024
I’d like to take a second to ponder the thought that Sneed may have never been in the Chiefs long term plan’. That knee may be why. They found out just how bad JuJus was and offered him more money to restructure in a way that it made him play every game to get that money. With Mahomes eating as much cap as he does, it doesn’t make a ton of sense to risk any considerable amount to a guy who may end up missing a lot of time.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:55 AM 03-03-2024
I'm seeing some stuff about the Vikings possibly trading Justin Jefferson to the Chiefs. I also saw something that identified CB as one of their needs, though a little down the list. Is it possible that the Chiefs are working a deal to trade Sneed to the Vikings for Jefferson with whatever other compensation might be necessary there?
[Reply]
Balto 08:14 AM 03-03-2024
How bout Titans? Reading that they have OL and CB as two biggest draft needs. They could also throw Hopkins into the deal which I believe would only be around $10M cap hit to us.

Titans get:
Sneed

Chiefs get:
Hopkins

Titans can take their OT at #7 and fix the CB position with Sneed.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:21 AM 03-03-2024
Here we go!
[Reply]
In58men 08:24 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I'm seeing some stuff about the Vikings possibly trading Justin Jefferson to the Chiefs. I also saw something that identified CB as one of their needs, though a little down the list. Is it possible that the Chiefs are working a deal to trade Sneed to the Vikings for Jefferson with whatever other compensation might be necessary there?
We just won the Super Bowl with Rice/MVS/Hardman. I don’t see the Vikings giving us a HUGE upgrade piece in Jefferson. That would basically solidify another SB lol.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:33 AM 03-03-2024
Jefferson would still require two 1s sneed and a second. Nah.
[Reply]
Jamie 08:37 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Jefferson would still require two 1s sneed and a second. Nah.
Not to mention a contract bigger than the one we wouldn't give Tyreek.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:45 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Not to mention a contrast bigger than the one we wouldn't give Tyreek.
Just not possible to have Mahomes and JJ on the same team and field a team around them.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up