Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 03:13 PM 02-26-2024
Bout that time fellas. Post all things combine related
[Reply]
RunKC 12:55 PM 03-03-2024
Rock hard

One of the biggest and best offensive tackles in #NFLDraft @UHCougarFB offensive tackle Patrick Paul @PatrickPaul_76 official measurements: 6-foot-7 4/8, 331, 36.25 arms, 9 3/8 hands, 86.25 wingspan @KPRC2 #NFLCombine2024

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) March 3, 2024

[Reply]
Kramerica 01:09 PM 03-03-2024
I'd love to come out of the draft with a LT of the future. I do feel like there were a number of times that PM2 had plenty of time in the pocket and just couldn't find anywhere to go with the ball, so I'd also love a WR who can consistently create separation. That's not too much to ask, right?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:10 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Rock hard

How is his combine “measurement” compared to Chris Jones’s?

Asking for Billay.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:10 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Apparently not. Neither are rated great but Orlando is 66 vs 52. And we paid $80,000,000 for the 52 graded guy.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/orlando-brown/46227
https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jawaan-taylor/41665
I get it, but PFF grades mean nothing. I am not one of those who likes it when it’s positive for a Chiefs player and against it when it’s negative. I take their evaluations with a grain of salt. Taylor got better as the season progressed and the NFL stopped directly targeting him.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:12 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
There isn't going to be an impact starting tackle available at 32... doesn't mean we won't draft OLine there, but I wouldn't hold my breath for an LT that can step right in. Still think we sign a vet.
I would be curious who. KC was fortunate that Smith who needed a rebound season was available.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:13 PM 03-03-2024
Just grab your top guy at position or need WR /OT/DT if we lose Jones it migh be DT if someone falls sick n e it looks like we can add WR as good ir. Enter than round in RD 2
[Reply]
In58men 01:15 PM 03-03-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
tredadda 01:29 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

Such a stupid rule change if it passes.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 01:42 PM 03-03-2024
There's one of two things that will happen for us this draft:

1) One of the elite WR falls to us
2) There is a run of receivers in the first and a talent that is usually drafted in the 11-20 range falls to us at 32

This draft couldn't be set up any better for us to grab a player we typically don't available at the end of the first.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:06 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
There isn't going to be an impact starting tackle available at 32... doesn't mean we won't draft OLine there, but I wouldn't hold my breath for an LT that can step right in. Still think we sign a vet.
Mekhi Becton
[Reply]
BWillie 02:06 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

Was this a problem or something? Too many people just onside kicking it and winning Bowls
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:07 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
There's one of two things that will happen for us this draft:

1) One of the elite WR falls to us
2) There is a run of receivers in the first and a talent that is usually drafted in the 11-20 range falls to us at 32

This draft couldn't be set up any better for us to grab a player we typically don't available at the end of the first.
Hopefully we don't go off the board and take a WR of lesser talent at the end of the 1st.

Don't want a CEH this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:17 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Hopefully we don't go off the board and take a WR of lesser talent at the end of the 1st.

Don't want a CEH this year.
CEH wasn’t a good pick, but I don’t disagree with the philosophy behind it.

The Chiefs zigged when the rest of the league zagged.

They picked their highest rated player at a position of need when no other team picked that same position. They were able to have their pick of any RB.

Now clearly, the Chiefs failed in their evaluation of that player somewhere (or maybe the injuries just ruined what could have been), but I don’t blame the Chiefs for their thought process on that pick.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:20 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
CEH wasn’t a good pick, but I don’t disagree with the philosophy behind it.

The Chiefs zigged when the rest of the league zagged.

They picked their highest rated player at a position of need when no other team picked that same position. They were able to have their pick of any RB.

Now clearly, the Chiefs failed in their evaluation of that player somewhere (or maybe the injuries just ruined what could have been), but I don’t blame the Chiefs for their thought process on that pick.

Was just dumb.

If you want a polished system fit RB do that at the end of the 2nd or beginning go the 3rd.

And let players like Michael Pittman, Tee Higgins, DeAndre Swift, and Jonathan Taylor go by them.

Look at Pittman and Higgins value now.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:23 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Was just dumb.

If you want a polished system fit RB do that at the end of the 2nd or beginning go the 3rd.

And let players like Michael Pittman, Tee Higgins, DeAndre Swift, and Jonathan Taylor go by them.

Look at Pittman and Higgins value now.
The pick itself was bad. No defending that part.

I’m just talking about the philosophy behind it. Jonathan Taylor was the clear top running back and would’ve been a Homerun in hindsight.

The Chiefs failed in their evaluation of the running backs, but not their philosophy in taking one.

And I normally hate first round running backs.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up