ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2023-24 College Hoops Thread ****
Pablo 04:40 PM 11-10-2023
Please post any and all thoughts on games youíre watching in here if you like. Letís all have fun and remain very very civil to each other!!


[Reply]
Bearcat 11:29 AM 02-24-2024
Wait, so they're not good this year and will still choke? :-)

Missouri education at its finest...
[Reply]
TEX 11:34 AM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
We've got some good ones today folks!!

Bama/Sucky might be the most fun game of the day. I'm gonna guess the cats run Cal's patented stand around the 3 pt line until the shot clock hits 4 offense late and it comes back to bite them!

Can KU fend off the dirty horns from Texas???

Will the mutts win a conference game today???

Will purple sink even closer to .500????
UH at Baylor is a big one. Should also be a good one.

Go Coogs!
[Reply]
bdj23 11:58 AM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Wait, so they're not good this year and will still choke? :-)

Missouri education at its finest...
I think you'd have to be at least an ok team to beat #1 #2 and #5 in the AP rankings.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:02 PM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
We've got some good ones today folks!!

Bama/Sucky might be the most fun game of the day. I'm gonna guess the cats run Cal's patented stand around the 3 pt line until the shot clock hits 4 offense late and it comes back to bite them!

Can KU fend off the dirty horns from Texas???

Will the mutts win a conference game today???

Will purple sink even closer to .500????
NGL, that is a staple in the Cal offensive playbook.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:17 PM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Mizzou solidly in the "not a basketball school" camp
The only winnable game left on their schedule in the SEC. It's going to be so hilarious when Gates goes winless in conference. Down 2 at half.

Nick Honor looks like a guy who plays at the YMCA.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:21 PM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:


That's a shame.
When I watch Kentucky I see alot of talent. One of the best UK offenses I've seen. But it's like Dennis Gates or Fran McCaffrey is suddenly coaching them on defense.

Been really impressed with Dillingham and Sheppard. Obviously Reeves is solid too but Dillingham and Sheppard are going to be lotto picks and/or good NBA players if not stars. I guess their bigs have been a let down.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:40 PM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
When I watch Kentucky I see alot of talent. One of the best UK offenses I've seen. But it's like Dennis Gates or Fran McCaffrey is suddenly coaching them on defense.

Been really impressed with Dillingham and Sheppard. Obviously Reeves is solid too but Dillingham and Sheppard are going to be lotto picks and/or good NBA players if not stars. I guess their bigs have been a let down.
Onyenso has been solid enough but with a mental lapse here and there. Z is more of an outside player but other than his debut, Cal hasn't gotten him into games and allowed that to come out. Bradshaw, this late in the season, still doesn't even know who he is and his playing time has dwindled.

The biggest problem with this team is the HC. He's all over the place with his rotations, doesn't play his best lineups together enough, doesn't ever have an answer on defense and can't run an end of half or end of game set to save his life.

Up 3 against Florida and he doesn't foul to keep them from attempting and hitting a wide open 3, then lose in OT. Down 3 against the Zags, Few fouls, KY eventually gets an opportunity to run a set at the end for a tying or winning shot and his #1 option was to run...a lob???

He routinely slows it down and runs half court way too early with a lead and it all too often comes back to bite him--like the FF game against Wisconsin.

He's great at getting guys but he's just not very good at managing them during a game.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:06 PM 02-24-2024
C'mon Baylor......
[Reply]
Pablo 01:07 PM 02-24-2024
C'mon Baylor......

Holy Shit.....he got that
[Reply]
Pablo 01:08 PM 02-24-2024
HAAA

he didn't. It's OT
[Reply]
Pablo 01:09 PM 02-24-2024
HAAA

he didn't. It's OT
[Reply]
TEX 01:25 PM 02-24-2024
Great game between UH and Baylor.
Way to go Coogs!
[Reply]
BWillie 02:16 PM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
Great game between UH and Baylor.
Way to go Coogs!
Congrats on a Big 12 title.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:01 PM 02-24-2024
Dookies down 5 against Wake with two minutes left on ESPN
[Reply]
TEX 03:15 PM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Congrats on a Big 12 title.
Oh, its not over yet. I take nothing for granted. Still some tough games ahead. At OU, and KU at home. Plus, UCF always plays UH tough. If u look at the remaining schedule, Iowa St. has the easier path and can steal it if UH slips. So, I'll keep your congrats on ice a bit longer.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up