ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>"NFL Coach" says Mahomes Flopped
petegz28 06:12 PM 01-31-2023
Never mind it was a penalty regardless but a "NFL Coach" is mad as heck and stuff...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-c...ing-field-goal

When Patrick Mahomes was hit late, the penalty set up the Kansas City Chiefs for the game-winning 45-yard field goal.

However, with some controversial officiating throughout the night, the call has come with some scrutiny not only among fans, but NFL coaches as well.

In fact, an NFL coach says Mahomes sold the hit in order to get the extra yards.

"That is what the owners want, $40 million skill players flopping on the ground," an NFC defensive coach told The Athletic, "drawing fouls from chemistry teachers, medical device salesmen and the like."

The coach was referring to the fact that NFL referees are actually part-time employees by the league. Retired official Ed Houchili is an attorney, a career he held throughout his entire refereeing career — his son, Shawn, is a wealth management advisor when he's not officiating games.

Mahomes was tackled by Joseph Ossai at the Bengals' 42-yard line, but the penalty cost Cincinnati 15 yards.

Had the refs eaten the whistle, the Chiefs would have had eight seconds to attempt to get closer (or go for a 60-yarder). Instead, they were right in field goal range, and Harrison Butker drilled it.

The kick sent the Chiefs to their third Super Bowl in four years, and they improved to 3-2 in their last five AFC Championships - all of which they have hosted since 2019.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:22 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Got guns in Cincy? Use one on yourself.
Got dicks in KC? Use 2 on yourself.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:23 PM 01-31-2023
To paraphrase Doc Holliday

"Oh Bengals Fan. I didn't realize you were still here. You may go now"
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:24 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Coming from some loser dickbag like yourself that trolls our board, this means nothing to any of us here. Being a mod at that other board, I guarantee you ban every other team’s fans that talk half the shit that you do here. Take your sour grapes and shove them up your hypocritical ass.
What kind of jackass says to fuck people in need and fuck the people that help them?

That's not shit talk. That's honest talk. You got the balls to address it?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:28 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Stop it. You all blew your load, hard, in the first quarter and came out with a whopping 6 pts. Then won on a last second field goal after being so frothy all week.

By the skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin of your teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth.

Next year you're coming to Cincy for the CG and you're getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter, which Zac Taylor will use pregame to eat a heap of Skyline Chili.
Try to cry harder.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:28 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
To paraphrase Doc Holliday

"Oh Bengals Fan. I didn't realize you were still here. You may go now"
One of my favorite characters ever, so shut up.

Wait, i did that wrong. "You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung".
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:28 PM 01-31-2023
You got the balls to address it?
You are on a message board. This is all stupid shit and 1's and 0's don't be an idiot getting all worked up. Take your L and go touch grass why are you even here.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:29 PM 01-31-2023
One of my favorite characters ever.
At least we agree on something.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:33 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
You are on a message board. This is all stupid shit and 1's and 0's don't be an idiot getting all worked up. Take your L and go touch grass why are you even here.
Hang on, let me take notes.

*it's perfectly fine to be sub-human on chiefsplanet and say fuck the needy and the people that help them*

*expect to see other shitheads back the sub-human because he's "one of them"*

Ok, got it.

One more thing. You started off with "You are on a message board". Then you asked why i'm even here.

You know it's a message board...but do you know how they work?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:38 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Good one Farva
Says the fat, dispatcher for the Police....

:-):-):-):-)

Car Ramrod!! CAR RAMROD!!!!
[Reply]
kccrow 08:40 PM 01-31-2023
I keep looking for this supposed "flop" when the only thing he did was get shoved down and then rolled as he slid towards the bench.

One thing is clear though, Ossai absolutely shoves Mahomes 2 yards out of bounds. Get the fuck over it Cincinnati. Bunch of whining bitches.
Attached: ossai2.PNG (382.5 KB) ossai3.PNG (389.5 KB) ossai5.PNG (391.4 KB) ossai6.PNG (393.8 KB) ossai7.PNG (411.4 KB) 
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:40 PM 01-31-2023
Stop it. You all blew your load, hard, in the first quarter and came out with a whopping 6 pts. Then won on a last second field goal after being so frothy all week.

Next year you're coming to Cincy for the CG and you're getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter, which Zac Taylor will use pregame to eat a heap of Skyline Chili.
Apparently you didn’t learn not to talk shit that your fraud team can’t back-up.

Enjoy watching your Bungholes players in the Pro Bowl festivities. :-)
[Reply]
cmh6476 01-31-2023, 08:49 PM
This message has been deleted by cmh6476. Reason: Wrong thread
Kman34 08:52 PM 01-31-2023
That NFL coach must of got Mahomes dick up his ass for 350 yds and 3 or 4 TDs...
[Reply]
tredadda 08:53 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I keep looking for this supposed "flop" when the only thing he did was get shoved down and then rolled as he slid towards the bench.

One thing is clear though, Ossai absolutely shoves Mahomes 2 yards out of bounds. Get the fuck over it Cincinnati. Bunch of whining bitches.
At this point the best thing to do is accept that no matter what they will never acknowledge that it was a good call. They are too busy in disbelief that KC could and did beat them. They firmly believe that it was rigged in favor of KC and despite evidence to the contrary they are willing to die on that hill.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:55 PM 01-31-2023

Ummm. Scoreboard..
[Reply]
teedubya 08:57 PM 01-31-2023
This is why you're a despicable POS. You should search for a real life so you don't need to live so vicariously through your favorite football team.

Look around this place. You'll find some good people whose example you can follow.
Don't get sacked 100x next time... and don't throw interceptions and be overall shitty, bro. LOL.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up