ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 168
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Colts Week 3 Gameday Thread****
Hammock Parties 10:59 PM 09-24-2022
IS THERE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD YOU HATE AS MUCH AS THAT HORSE?

[Reply]
Lzen 02:21 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Anyone miss Tyreek? **** anyone who thought that was a good idea. It never was you ****s.
Fuck off, dipshit! Let's see where tyreek is and where the chiefs are at the end of the year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I really disagree. We had well over 500 yards of offense and moved up and down the field in that loss at TN. We just had some terrible luck. Today, we were just totally inept and there are real questions going forward about whether we are still an elite team on offense.
What I mean is that we literally took points off the board in weird and random ways. Any one of those don't happen and we win this game. Kelce catches the Td in his hands, we win. Jones keeps his mouth shut, we win. dumb-ass kicker makes the FG and PAT earlier, we win. If he makes either of those, we probably don't try the stupid fake FG, and we win.

It was just weird.

I'm not talking about the state of the team overall.

Other than injuries and subpar OT play I'm not overly concerned. The new pieces and young/rookies will get better.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Terrible game, probably the worst with Mahomes because that's an awful Colts team. Noone on offence or ST is absolved. Pat is a million miles from what we've seen and what he's been. He's just not adapted to the massive cover. Play calling was horrible. OBJ looks to have regressed. Committe of WR2s looks like a room of WR4s and so on.

Feel for the defence. There's been plenty of roster churn there too but it feels like they're doing what they can. The offence at the moment just looks broken.

Give Pat weapons, get him protected, worry about the DL after.
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Oh Blow J pancaked himself like 5 time today… flat on his fat ass.
Some games he doesn't even appear league average at pass blocking.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I blame Clay.

He posted a photo of the Kicker Who Shall Remain nameless in a game related thread and Butker is injured in that very game.

Clay starts official Game Day thread 1 minute early.

Ban CLAY!!!!
Clay is the master of bad Karma. Every evaluation he does, the opposite happens.

He made that fucking Tom Brady retirement thread, then Brady played for another decade.

He's the worst. I don't know what he did in his life, but his karma is baaaaaad. Real bad.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Strange how one dude calling another dude a harsh name is enough to lose a game.

Hopefully Andy reassures us that he's going to "clean that up."
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:23 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
**** off, dipshit! Let's see where tyreek is and where the chiefs are at the end of the year.
They will both be in the playoff's

KC will prolly get their shit pushed in by Miami
[Reply]
jerryaldini 02:23 PM 09-25-2022
D handled Taylor well. Rush and 2ndary were good again. Gonna have to lean more on the D this year.
[Reply]
scho63 02:23 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Lmao. You see the Bills OC going Tom Brady on the tablet after the loss?
That was great!
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
never forget Clay sucking off schuster that worthless ass fucking bum.
[Reply]
greg63 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
They will both be in the playoff's

KC will prolly get their shit pushed in by Miami
Probably be another 50 years before we get back to the SB. LOL!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
What I mean is that we literally took points off the board in weird and random ways. Any one of those don't happen and we win this game. Kelce catches the Td in his hands, we win. Jones keeps his mouth shut, we win. dumb-ass kicker makes the FG and PAT earlier, we win. If he makes either of those, we probably don't try the stupid fake FG, and we win.

It was just weird.

I'm not talking about the state of the team overall.

Other than injuries and subpar OT play I'm not overly concerned. The new pieces and young/rookies will get better.
what he said
[Reply]
bdj23 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Nope. And this game is exactly the type of game where Tyreek was needed. All our WR's are JAGS. It's not really the loss, but rather how they lost it.
You'll get negged into oblivion for saying this
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
D handled Taylor well. Rush and 2ndary were good again. Gonna have to lean more on the D this year.
which equals losses our D is above avg which will not get it done in the playoffs
[Reply]
-King- 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Cool. Now, show me how the money works while managing the rest of the roster.
He's making 23 mil a year. That's a Mahomes restructure and an MVS contract. Not to mention half of what Frank Clark will make next year with or without him being on the team.

I'd take that for a WR Mahomes trusts and makes elite plays.
[Reply]
Page 160 of 168
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164 > Last »
Up