ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 105
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Saul Good 09:35 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
That is some good advice. I'm done with this thread.
Perfect. Glad you're leaving now that you shit all over the place.
[Reply]
tooge 09:35 AM 06-27-2013
Good lord. I feel like this thread, which started out with a fairly amusing idea, turned into the biggest bitchfest I've ever seen. It's like watching those dumbass Jersey chicks fight over which one of their fat asses is copying the looks of the other ones. This is a fucking retard poop tossing fight.

There are quite a few posters on here that I figured for fairly well adjusted individuals that are coming across as total retards. No offense to any real retards on here.
[Reply]
rico 09:36 AM 06-27-2013
In college, I roomed with 2 Mexicans throughout my 5-year duration there. They both were real emotional/dramatic when they'd get drunk, but were still a couple of the coolest fuckers in the world. I'm in.

I roomed with one black dude. I moved out of that campus house a week after school began because I caught the dude stealing $60 out of my wallet. I was pissed. We almost fought...which would have been ugly because he was one of the best wrestlers on my wrestling team, but he was 149 lbs at the time and I was 184 lbs...I'm thinking I would have taken him, but honestly not sure...I didn't have much trouble with him the couple times I went goes with him in practice, but I usually had to rely on funk/desperation moves and my strength...the dude was freaking quick. Probably could have landed a shit-load of punches on me.

However, I think I have 2 black dudes coming to my wedding reception Saturday (RSVP'd, yo). Both of them are attending because they know me. I am also now able to converse casually with an African American comfortably without thinking to myself (oh shit, be careful about every word you say because they tend to become defensive about shit). I feel like I'm talking to just another dude when I talk to an African American now. So I think I'm in. I wasn't, but think I'm in now. Fuck that douche who stole my $60 though...that punkass bitch.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:36 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Perfect. Glad you're leaving now that you shit all over the place.
Do you feel like doing a new roast now? We need some direction here.

You have a chance to be Moses here.
[Reply]
rico 09:37 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
Good lord. I feel like this thread, which started out with a fairly amusing idea, turned into the biggest bitchfest I've ever seen. It's like watching those dumbass Jersey chicks fight over which one of their fat asses is copying the looks of the other ones. This is a ****ing retard poop tossing fight.

There are quite a few posters on here that I figured for fairly well adjusted individuals that are coming across as total retards. No offense to any real retards on here.
None taken. It's all good, toogeslice.
[Reply]
tooge 09:38 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
None taken. It's all good, toogeslice.
good to know. and here I thought you were a Mexican with your name. I like Mexicans. Retards too.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:39 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
In college, I roomed with 2 Mexicans throughout my 5-year duration there. They both were real emotional/dramatic when they'd get drunk, but were still a couple of the coolest ****ers in the world. I'm in.

I roomed with one black dude. I moved out of that campus house a week after school began because I caught the dude stealing $60 out of my wallet. I was pissed. We almost fought...which would have been ugly because he was one of the best wrestlers on my wrestling team, but he was 149 lbs at the time and I was 184 lbs...I'm thinking I would have taken him, but honestly not sure...I didn't have much trouble with him the couple times I went goes with him in practice, but I usually had to rely on funk/desperation moves and my strength...the dude was freaking quick. Probably could have landed a shit-load of punches on me.

However, I think I have 2 black dudes coming to my wedding reception Saturday (RSVP'd, yo). Both of them are attending because they know me. I am also now able to converse casually with an African American comfortably without thinking to myself (oh shit, be careful about every word you say because they tend to become defensive about shit). I feel like I'm talking to just another dude when I talk to an African American now. So I think I'm in. I wasn't, but think I'm in now. **** that douche who stole my $60 though...that punkass bitch.

[Reply]
J Diddy 09:44 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Why do you hate Saul Good so much?!?
Originally Posted by Daface:
Because he's a bully, all he did was pick on a weaker kid.

Why do you like him so much?
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Because he stands up on that wall roasting people. He says nobody is going to bed angry tonight. Not on my watch.
I've seen this movie before.

The problem is you don't want the truth. You. Simply. Can't. Handle. It.
[Reply]
loochy 09:45 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
It has to do with WE WANT DRAMA AND WE WILL GET IT
[Reply]
loochy 09:46 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm done with this thread.
Why? You already got roasted. The worst is over.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:46 AM 06-27-2013
good to know. and here I thought you were a Mexican with your name. I like Mexicans. Retards too.
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 09:47 AM 06-27-2013
I like Mexicans. Retards too.
Is KCNative your best bud in the world then?
[Reply]
rico 09:48 AM 06-27-2013
Not Mexican. Mostly English. I have a last name that sounds a bit similar to "Suave." So I got the nickname, "Rico" when I was like 8 years old and that "Rico Suave" song came out.

And yes, I like retards as well. Seriously, some of the funnest times I've had in my life were at my old job of 5 years where I was a Service Coordinator at a mental health facility and every Friday evening I did direct care services with groups of developmentally disabled people, which usually consisted of chaperoning Special Olympics softball, swimming and/or bowling events. Get those cats in a group together, where they can comfortably let loose and not feel like they are being looked down upon by everyone, and you will find yourself literally observing some of the coolest/most entertaining social interaction imaginable.
[Reply]
rico 09:49 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
wah-wah;wah-wah-wah
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:50 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Do you feel like doing a new roast now? We need some direction here.

You have a chance to be Moses here.
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM or email to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, fuck that guy.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 105
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up