KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 07:18 PM 01-14-2005
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Hey I'm a real ordained minister too. I've go that certificate laying around here somewhere. Baptist too....

Dave

I did not know that. I know of a couple of others here that are, but hadn't realized you were a minister.

[Reply]
go bo 10:48 PM 01-14-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I did not know that. I know of a couple of others here that are, but hadn't realized you were a minister.

i thought you were our only resident minister...

there are more?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:50 PM 01-14-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:

there are more?
Aren't you the Minister of Self Defense. You little Legal Eagle, you.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:12 PM 01-14-2005
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Hey I'm a real ordained minister too. I've go that certificate laying around here somewhere. Baptist too....

Dave
where is the "psych".....

Your posts, historically have read more like an atheist.
[Reply]
go bo 11:13 PM 01-14-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Aren't you the Minister of Self Defense. You little Legal Eagle, you.
no, no...

i turned in my little legal eagle badge awhile ago...

i am in rehab now and am expected to make a full recovery to human form soon... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:14 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
where is the "psych".....

Your posts, historically have read more like an atheist.
Damn, I met him; if he's a minister, it's United Church of Christ. I'm waitin' for the "psych" too....he sells real estate these days; isn't that the 'devil's work.'?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:25 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:

there are more?

Sure. Dave is.:-)

There is at least one other, maybe a couple I believe.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:31 AM 01-15-2005
Sure. Dave is.:-)

There is at least one other, maybe a couple I believe.
Yeah, I'm a minister in Timothy Leary's 'League of Spirtitual Development' :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:36 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Yeah, I'm a minister in Timothy Leary's 'League of Spirtitual Development' :-)

That wouldn't bother me as much as knowing you really are working with kids in one of the most crucial times of their development. No telling what kind of delinquents will be running around the badlands in 15 years.

[Reply]
go bo 12:40 AM 01-15-2005
That wouldn't bother me as much as knowing you really are working with kids in one of the most crucial times of their development. No telling what kind of delinquents will be running around the badlands in 15 years.

:-) :-) :-)

it won't take that long for his good work to show results...

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:42 AM 01-15-2005

For your peace of mind, Pastor....I'm actually well grounded in the real world; I just like goofin' and messin' with people here. I finished second in SD "teacher of the year' award.....if it's any consolation.

Kid's like me; I relate to them, and, despite appearances, I just like to make waves around here. :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:46 AM 01-15-2005
For your peace of mind, Pastor....I'm actually well grounded in the real world; I just like goofin' and messin' with people here. I finished second in SD "teacher of the year' award.....if it's any consolation.

Kid's like me; I relate to them, and, despite appearances, I just like to make waves around here. :-)

Jes' kidding man, jes' kiddin'. Please don't go postal on me. :-)

Actually, I am sure you are fairly well grounded or you wouldn't be holding a job that entails working with people's kids. Just couldn't pass up an opportunity that was teed up like that one was.:-)
[Reply]
go bo 12:47 AM 01-15-2005

it's those pesky appearances that cause all the trouble... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:48 AM 01-15-2005

Actually, I am sure you are fairly well grounded or you wouldn't be holding a job that entails working with people's kids. Just couldn't pass up an opportunity that was teed up like that one was.:-)
I figured as much; just wanted you to rest easily.... :-)
[Reply]
go bo 12:49 AM 01-15-2005

who's kidding who here? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 42 of 47
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Up