Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing RB Jerick McKinnon
Dante84 01:59 PM 04-30-2021

The @Chiefs are signing FA RB Jerrick McKinnon, per sources. @nflnetwork @gmfb

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) April 30, 2021

[Reply]
redfan 11:13 AM 01-09-2023
Great signing of a great player; a difference maker if you will. (McK, not CEH)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:32 AM 01-09-2023
First RB in NFL HISTORY to have receiving TDs in 6 straight games.
[Reply]
oldman 02:46 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by threebag:
CEH has shown he should not be on this team next year. His days in KC are numbered.
I'd like to trade him since we'd have to eat a little over $2.5M in dead cap. Surely there's a team out there that would give us a 5-7th for him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:24 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He had more receiving touchdowns than Justin Jefferson this year
Say what :-)?

I'll be damned you're right, thats kray

https://www.nfl.com/players/jerick-m...n/stats/career

https://www.nfl.com/players/justin-j...n/stats/career
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:28 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I would be in shock if he is not gone by training camp
Most of us felt that way about Frank Clark too.
[Reply]
Graystoke 05:39 PM 01-09-2023
Who is this CEH you speak of?
[Reply]
scho63 06:28 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Most of us felt that way about Frank Clark too.
At least Frank Clark has had special moments. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:28 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The dicketh is broketh I’m afraid...
The DeBerg reverse mojo strikes again.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:19 AM 01-12-2023
Jet won AFC Offensive Player of the Month. Good for him!

I see a lot of fans screaming we must pay the guy, but I highly doubt it happens. I don't know when people are going to figure out you can plug basically any RB into this system (who isn't a short slow weak midget) and get production. There are going to be guys like him and JJSS every offseason who want to come here and earn a payday.

I'd like to keep him, but if he's looking for anything more than a modest 2 year deal, he's prbably going to have to go elsewhere, especially at his age.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:46 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Jet won AFC Offensive Player of the Month. Good for him!

I see a lot of fans screaming we must pay the guy, but I highly doubt it happens. I don't know when people are going to figure out you can plug basically any RB into this system (who isn't a short slow weak midget) and get production. There are going to be guys like him and JJSS every offseason who want to come here and earn a payday.

I'd like to keep him, but if he's looking for anything more than a modest 2 year deal, he's prbably going to have to go elsewhere, especially at his age.
I think the Chiefs and McKinnon will figure out a way to stick around. It doesn't get any better for him elsewhere.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:51 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I think the Chiefs and McKinnon will figure out a way to stick around. It doesn't get any better for him elsewhere.
Agreed. KC seems like the best place for him and with Andy/Mahomes, he is going to get a lot of touches.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:03 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:
There’s a like $3N vet exception where it only counts like half toward the cap.

Jet seems like a likely candidate.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:33 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
There’s a like $3N vet exception where it only counts like half toward the cap.

Jet seems like a likely candidate.
I think that's what Wylie's playing on this year. Definitely would rather give it to McKinnon than him.

Wouldn't think there are going to be teams lining up for him but you never know these days. Hope they can work something out, the 1-2 punch of Pac and Mac is really humming.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:36 AM 01-12-2023
Yeah, Mck ain't going anywhere. It's the perfect fit, and with not being relied on to the bellcow back, you can limit the abuse and keep him healthier. At 31, he surely knows this. You can totally get a couple of years out of him yet with a managed load.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 AM 01-12-2023
Love McKinnon. Actually think he’s better than Damien Wiliiams. But he is getting older.

I think we should try to find a RB on day 3 of the draft that is like him due to his injury history.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Up