« First < 91516171819 20212223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing RB Jerick McKinnon
Dante84 01:59 PM 04-30-2021

The @Chiefs are signing FA RB Jerrick McKinnon, per sources. @nflnetwork @gmfb

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) April 30, 2021

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:18 PM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That is some prosaic, boring ass fan fiction.
He coulda jazzed it up with some fan fiction about banging a chick in belize, i guess.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:46 PM 12-21-2022
Jerrick McKinnon stats last three games:

24 carries for 125 yards 1 TD

17 receptions for 191 yards 4 TDs

7.71 yards/play

No fumbles
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:58 PM 12-21-2022
Keep him healthy for the playoffs...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:46 PM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He coulda jazzed it up with some fan fiction about banging a chick in belize, i guess.
I didn’t even write it I had AI write it want one about you Detox?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 PM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I didn’t even write it I had AI write it want one about you Detox?
MEMEMEMEME
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:54 PM 12-21-2022
:-):-):-):-):-):-) #1 :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:55 PM 12-21-2022
Detoxing and HammockParties were two avid posters on the Chiefs Planet forum, where they spent most of their days discussing the latest news and happenings in the world of football. They had been friends for years and shared a love for the Kansas City Chiefs.

But despite their love for the Chiefs, Detoxing and HammockParties had a dark side. They had always dreamed of becoming rich and famous, and they had come up with a plan to achieve their goals: robbing banks.

They spent months studying the security systems and patterns of various banks, and they finally found the perfect target. One sunny afternoon, they put their plan into action and successfully robbed a bank. They managed to get away with a large sum of money and were thrilled with their success.

But their happiness was short-lived, as they soon realized that they needed to find a way to cover their tracks. They knew that they couldn't keep robbing banks indefinitely without getting caught, so they decided to frame someone else for their crimes.

After much consideration, they settled on ChiefsAholic, a fellow poster on the Chiefs Planet forum who had always been a bit of a troublemaker. They knew that he had a bit of a criminal record and that he would be the perfect fall guy.

So, they planted evidence at the scene of the crime and made sure to leave behind a few clues that would point the finger at ChiefsAholic. They even went as far as to send anonymous tips to the police, implicating ChiefsAholic in the robbery.

At first, their plan seemed to be working. ChiefsAholic was arrested and charged with the bank robbery, and Detoxing and HammockParties thought they were in the clear.

But as the trial progressed, it became clear that ChiefsAholic was innocent. The evidence against him was shaky at best, and he had a solid alibi for the time of the robbery.

In the end, Detoxing and HammockParties were caught and arrested for their crimes. They were sentenced to prison for their involvement in the bank robbery, and ChiefsAholic was released and cleared of all charges.

From that day on, Detoxing and HammockParties learned their lesson and vowed to never break the law again. They spent their time in prison reflecting on the consequences of their actions and vowed to turn their lives around once they were released.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:00 PM 12-21-2022
As long as I take that son of a bitch down with me so I can sell his chon chon in prison I'm good.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 05:21 AM 12-22-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Detoxing and HammockParties were two avid posters on the Chiefs Planet forum, where they spent most of their days discussing the latest news and happenings in the world of football. They had been friends for years and shared a love for the Kansas City Chiefs.

But despite their love for the Chiefs, Detoxing and HammockParties had a dark side. They had always dreamed of becoming rich and famous, and they had come up with a plan to achieve their goals: robbing banks.

They spent months studying the security systems and patterns of various banks, and they finally found the perfect target. One sunny afternoon, they put their plan into action and successfully robbed a bank. They managed to get away with a large sum of money and were thrilled with their success.

But their happiness was short-lived, as they soon realized that they needed to find a way to cover their tracks. They knew that they couldn't keep robbing banks indefinitely without getting caught, so they decided to frame someone else for their crimes.

After much consideration, they settled on ChiefsAholic, a fellow poster on the Chiefs Planet forum who had always been a bit of a troublemaker. They knew that he had a bit of a criminal record and that he would be the perfect fall guy.

So, they planted evidence at the scene of the crime and made sure to leave behind a few clues that would point the finger at ChiefsAholic. They even went as far as to send anonymous tips to the police, implicating ChiefsAholic in the robbery.

At first, their plan seemed to be working. ChiefsAholic was arrested and charged with the bank robbery, and Detoxing and HammockParties thought they were in the clear.

But as the trial progressed, it became clear that ChiefsAholic was innocent. The evidence against him was shaky at best, and he had a solid alibi for the time of the robbery.

In the end, Detoxing and HammockParties were caught and arrested for their crimes. They were sentenced to prison for their involvement in the bank robbery, and ChiefsAholic was released and cleared of all charges.

From that day on, Detoxing and HammockParties learned their lesson and vowed to never break the law again. They spent their time in prison reflecting on the consequences of their actions and vowed to turn their lives around once they were released.
U left out the part about they realized they had been suppressing their "true selves" for years and consummated their feelings for one another in prison, which turned their time behind bars into paradise.

After their release, they went on a honeymoon to Belize, where they tied the knot and lived happily ever after.
[Reply]
jonzie04 11:30 PM 01-07-2023
Just have to give McKinnon some love. Dude is a fucking incredible back. Not a weakness in his game. Great vision, Receiving, Finishing ability, pass blocking, run blocking. Very glad he’s a Chief.
[Reply]
Bump 08:05 PM 01-08-2023
this dude deserves a shout out for a great season.

56 catches, 500 (800 total yards) yards and 9 touchdowns receiving for us out of the backfield. Definitely an undervalued/underrated player for us.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:07 PM 01-08-2023
He's freakin good at football imho
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:09 PM 01-08-2023
He had more receiving touchdowns than Justin Jefferson this year
[Reply]
tredadda 08:09 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
Just have to give McKinnon some love. Dude is a fucking incredible back. Not a weakness in his game. Great vision, Receiving, Finishing ability, pass blocking, run blocking. Very glad he’s a Chief.
His only knock was durability which has been a non issue since he came to KC. He is a beast in this offense.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:11 PM 01-08-2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/Q-pU_OhE8ps?feature=share
[Reply]
Page 19 of 23
« First < 91516171819 20212223 >
Up