ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 51
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:24 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So the Chargers were one of the worst defenses against the run last year. They also gave up 4.9 YPC last week to the Raiders who for some stupid reason only ran it 13 times while their QB got killed.

I think we should line up with multiple TE’s and fucking ram it down their throats a few times like this to set up play action just like how we started the game at Arizona.

Then get your screen game going
Oof. Isaiah Simmons did not have a good day lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:26 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I am seeing it at 4.5 on Fan Duel. I also see most of the money is on the Chiefs about (70%) most is on the Under as well right now.

With it being a divisional game, Thursday night game, and refs that the Chiefs had in the Bengals reg season game last year, my instincts tell me to avoid this one.
So we are going to lose?
[Reply]
New World Order 02:29 PM 09-14-2022
I have a feeling this is going to be a lower scoring game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:54 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I am seeing it at 4.5 on Fan Duel. I also see most of the money is on the Chiefs about (70%) most is on the Under as well right now.

With it being a divisional game, Thursday night game, and refs that the Chiefs had in the Bengals reg season game last year, my instincts tell me to avoid this one.
If the 70% holds, I'd take the Chargers and the points. 4.5 points gives KC a little more wiggle room...that extra 1.5 points is huge. It's fits a FG into the mix.

We've seen this crew in action before...even Burrow called them out.

Vegas hates teams like the Chiefs...they make steering outcomes to fit within the moneyline difficult to maneuver without being obvious.

What sucks is KC cant blow them out...it they get up early, I expect one of the Chiefs classic "disappear for a quarter" games...and people will be asking "why did they go away from what was working"?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:58 PM 09-14-2022
I’m actually excited to see us go for it more often on the Charger side of the field. Have to think we aren’t settling for field goals if it’s 4th and 6 or less and 45+ yards.

I almost think Charger fans would rather see a healthy Butker.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:10 PM 09-14-2022
if JC Jackson ends up playing some, Chiefs should go at him , make him work that ankle
[Reply]
staylor26 03:16 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
if JC Jackson ends up playing some, Chiefs should go at him , make him work that ankle
Yea, I'm kind of shocked it's even a possibility. Guys rarely come back from significant injuries on a short week. There's a reason for that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:19 PM 09-14-2022
He was out 2-4 about a month ago, though. I got the sense then that they would probably sit him week 1 and try to target a week 2 return.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:20 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He was out 2-4 about a month ago, though. I got the sense then that they would probably sit him week 1 and try to target a week 2 return.
That would make sense if he practiced some last week.

He's not even going to get a full week of practice before playing in a game. That's just rare coming off an injury like that.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:22 PM 09-14-2022
Doesn't matter chiefs are too multiple imo, pick your poison Chargers.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:30 PM 09-14-2022
Hopefully Pat gets the ball out quick again this week...That would negate some of their "all world" pass rushers
"You cant see me" Kelce is gonna have a big game
[Reply]
Pablo 03:34 PM 09-14-2022
Jody Fortson gonna eat! That’s my bold prediction.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:34 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So the Chargers were one of the worst defenses against the run last year. They also gave up 4.9 YPC last week to the Raiders who for some stupid reason only ran it 13 times while their QB got killed.

I think we should line up with multiple TE’s and ****ing ram it down their throats a few times like this to set up play action just like how we started the game at Arizona.

Then get your screen game going
Patrick Mahomes averages 8.1 yards per pass attempt. He completes over 66% of his passes. Why we would be happy with 4.9 ypc is beyond me. Pass every single time unless short yardage or goalline. Tell them before the game we are doing it even, it really wouldn't matter much.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:37 PM 09-14-2022
Tip...Fortson is a really cheap play on Draft Kings
Pacheco is too expensive for some reason...maybe the big shots think he is a goal line threat
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:42 PM 09-14-2022
I didn't watch every minute of the Chargers-Raiders game, but what I saw was somewhat underwhelming. Their secondary definitely seems vulnerable, and a more mobile QB who doesn't throw it up for grabs would have avoided a lot of the sacks and mistakes.

Herbert is Herbert and he made a few great throws, but with all the opportunities and short fields they had, they probably should have come away with more than 24 vs a mediocre Raider D.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 51
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up