ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 39
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
Donger 08:44 AM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Donger, it got really quiet in here.

What are the odds they all had #2 pencils laying near their computers?
I think the bigger question is what are the odds they all have pencil dicks.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:46 AM 03-04-2015
hahahhahaa

Abbott and Costello, everyone.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:50 AM 03-04-2015
hahahhahaa

Abbott and Costello, everyone.
I think it's time you and Donger get a chat room and cyber fuck.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:54 AM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I think it's time you and Donger get a chat room and cyber ****.
So usually I ignore these because it just causes more attention and then you get to walk around with a big ol 4 in stiffy because i devoted a good 3 minutes of my life to you.

This joke is so old and tired. You don't get me at all. You don't understand my sense of humor. You don't get why Im comfortable with the people im comfortable with. You don't get history, you don't get time, you don't get out of bed most mornings without jumping over a wet spot.

But holy fuck. Don't worry about who I fuck. Who I ever fucked. Or who I'm going to fuck later.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:55 AM 03-04-2015
So usually I ignore these because it just causes more attention and then you get to walk around with a big ol 4 in stiffy because i devoted a good 3 minutes of my life to you.

This joke is so old and tired. You don't get me at all. You don't understand my sense of humor. You don't get why Im comfortable with the people im comfortable with. You don't get history, you don't get time, you don't get out of bed most mornings without jumping over a wet spot.

But holy ****. Don't worry about who I ****. Who I ever ****ed. Or who I'm going to **** later.
:-) - thank you
[Reply]
Donger 08:57 AM 03-04-2015

But holy ****. Don't worry about who I ****. Who I ever ****ed. Or who I'm going to **** later.
I don't really care what you just wrote, but please tell me that there was a little cyber spittle involved.
[Reply]
go bo 10:10 AM 03-04-2015

But holy fuck. Don't worry about who I fuck. Who I ever fucked. Or who I'm going to fuck later.
don't worry, be happy... *music*
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:54 AM 03-04-2015

[Reply]
stevieray 10:07 AM 03-04-2015
Women seem to like me
I love all the jokes that they tell
Like my last boyfriend really hurt me in bed
But you seem to fit so well...

/J Mellencamp
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:44 AM 03-04-2015
I only use a pencil to compare girth.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:19 AM 03-04-2015
I can't see the OP admire BRC's commitment to examine so many manparts out of pure dedication to science.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:54 AM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I can't see the OP admire BRC's commitment to examine so many manparts out of pure dedication to science.
Anything for science.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 09:19 AM 03-04-2015
Here's mine

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fish 09:28 AM 03-04-2015

[Reply]
Katipan 09:29 AM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:
Would the whole thing.
[Reply]