ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 79
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:20 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I think you might be having difficulty in understanding how trends work.

I gave you one stat vs your QB. I gave you one stat vs your team in the last "X" games and i gave you one stat vs your team in our stadium, since...wait for it. You play in Cincinnati this week.

But tell me more about how stupid i am, oh wise one. Do it less angry next time though.
Here’s a fun stat for the lone bridesmaids fan that has the balls to come to our scary site…..

In Super Bowls Mahomes is 1-1, Burrows is 0-1

Mahomes NFL record is 59-15
Burrows NFL record is 17-17-1

Dude already has more losses than Mahomes, and has played less than half as many games!

Mahomes has played in the same number of Super Bowls as the bridesmaids , and he actually has a win. If history tells us anything about those bridesmaids, it’s that it’ll be another 30+ years before they get a chance to lose another SB.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:22 PM 12-03-2022

I gave you one stat vs your QB. I gave you one stat vs your team in the last "X" games and i gave you one stat vs your team in our stadium, since...wait for it. You play in Cincinnati this week.

But tell me more about how stupid i am, oh wise one. Do it less angry next time though.
Lolz, you're doing fine by yourself showing how dumb you are, bud.

As for the Chiefs trends in away games . . .

In 2022 Away games:

4-1, .800 winning %
22 TDs (4.4TDs/gm)
KC total offense: 447yds/gm
Opp total off.: 345yds/gm
KC 3rd down conv.%: 57.4

Against a defense that just allowed a K. Pickett led PIT offense to score 30 on them?

Not worried.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:25 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lolz, you're doing fine by yourself showing how dumb you are, bud.

As for the Chiefs trends in away games . . .

In 2022 Away games:

4-1, .800 winning %
22 TDs (4.4TDs/gm)
KC total offense: 447yds/gm
Opp total off.: 345yds/gm
KC 3rd down conv.%: 57.4

Against a defense that just allowed a K. Pickett led PIT offense to score 30 on them?

Not worried.
Yep I’ll take my statistically superior quarterback. Zero losses in November and December, zero road division losses. Ol Joey .500 can’t even beat the fucking Browns. EMBARRASSING!!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:26 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This must be the "analysis" we've been missing around here.
You must be thinking of someone else. I've never said there was no analysis around here. But since you asked...

It's going to be very hard to beat the Chiefs a third time in a row, even playing in Cincinnati. You have a HoF coach, QB and TE and you've shown that there's no drop of in performance on offense or defense from last year.

It's extremely difficult to beat elite QBs 2x in a row, let alone 3x. All shit talk aside, i'd never claim that the Bengals are going to blow the Chiefs out, for any reason. I'd expect it to be similar to the game in Cincinnati last year and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Chiefs win.

I'm more confident in this Bengals team--as i've stated before, their "history" in big moments--for one reason. The same reason you have so much confidence in your team. The QB.

Zac Taylor is really hot and cold since he's been here with play calling and game management. He's been known to run a concept into the ground when it's not working and not do something that has obviously been working. Most recently when he ran Mixon 85934398 times against the Dolphins when he was only averaging about 1 YPC. A lot of times, the talent on this team can overcome "bad Zac". The Chiefs have a massive advantage when it comes to the HC. It's not so massive when it comes to the QB.

Mahomes is better than Burrow right now. MVP, ring on his finger, GWD, he's scary as fuck when he has the ball at the end of the game and they need a score to win.

On the defensive side, Lou Anarumo has shown a keen ability to adjust at halftime and slow teams down in the 2nd half, allowing the offense to get back in and win games late. While not having household names, they have very talented players on all 3 levels. DJ Reader is a stud. Pratt and Wilson have been playing very well this year and before Awuzie went out, he's consistenly been one of the best CBs in the league. Eli Apple and the rookie can be had. Bell and Bates are one of the better S tandems...providing Bates is mentally into it.

Having one of the best kickers in the game is a plus. Anthing close to the +40 yd line and it's usually points. The Bengals recently sat long-time punter Kevin Huber for Drue Chrisman who has a huge leg.

Ok, tl;dr. I need to stop here and go pick up my BW3s. Be back later bitchnuggets.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:29 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
You could post stats that were, y'know, relevant or important. Then I'd acknowledge it.
Relevant and important? Ok.

Bengals have beat Mahomes and the Chiefs twice in less than one calendar year.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 05:35 PM 12-03-2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:39 PM 12-03-2022
NFLN replaying the AFCCG @ 6pm.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:43 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Some quick notes;

CIN scores 26 pts/gm and give up 21 pts/gm. KC scores 29.5 pts/gm and gives up 22 pts/gm.

But these numbers for CIN are out of context, as the best defense CIN played was TEN's, which only gives up 19 points/gm (CIN scored 20). And the best offense that the Bengals defense has played was BAL (25.0pts/gm), who are also the only offense CIN has played that's ranked in the top-10 in scoring/gm.

They only allowed the Ravens to score 19 points, but the Bengals lost that game, scoring just 17. And if you've watched the Ravens defense this season, their corners are just not that good.

Further, the Bengals allowed an Andy Dalton-led NO offense to score 26 points, or nearly a TD above their average. And superficially it looks like CIN had all their key defensive players healthy for that game, except Reader. How do you allow Andy Dalton to score 26 points on you?

In all, it looks like the CIN defense has only played three teams that are ranked in the top-10 in scoring/gm, with the rest of their opponents ranked below 14th or so. And that defense just a couple weeks ago allowed the 28th ranked offense (PIT) to score 30 on them. With a rookie QB and no OL.

QBs the Bengals defense has played in 2022:

PIT - Tru-Biscuit (L)
DAL - C. Rush (L)
NYJ - Flacco (W)
MIA - Bridgewater (W)
BAL - Lamar (L)
NOR - A. Dalton (W)
ATL - Mariota (W)
CLE - Brissett (L)
CAR - Mayfield (W)
PIT - Pickett (W)
TEN - Tannehill (W)

Before the season began, CIN was supposed to be playing one of the most difficult schedules in 2022, but of course, that turned out not to be the case. That's definitely not much of a 'Murderer's Row.'

So, basically, the best QB CIN has had to play was Lamar Jackson. The 2nd-best QB they played was . . . a pick 'em between Brissett and Tannehill? And they lost to Brissett.

Color me not that impressed.
KC's D would be top 5 in every category with that schedule.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:49 PM 12-03-2022
Well, I assure one trend that has gone away and that is Bienemy crawling up Pat's ass and you will feel the "full on throttle" of the Chiefs tomorrow that should've continued in the 2nd half of last years AFC championship game and our beloved Chiefs will do to your "albino pussy cats" what they already did to the "49ers and Bucs" earlier this year. Make no mistake that Pat is on a mission and WILL NOT BE DISTRACTED.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:54 PM 12-03-2022
Bengals record vs Chiefs.

2-1 vs Mahomes. Won the last 2.
6-1 in the last 7.
guess you own us! when are you hanging the banner?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:01 PM 12-03-2022
You must be thinking of someone else. I've never said there was no analysis around here. But since you asked...

It's going to be very hard to beat the Chiefs a third time in a row, even playing in Cincinnati. You have a HoF coach, QB and TE and you've shown that there's no drop of in performance on offense or defense from last year.

It's extremely difficult to beat elite QBs 2x in a row, let alone 3x. All shit talk aside, i'd never claim that the Bengals are going to blow the Chiefs out, for any reason. I'd expect it to be similar to the game in Cincinnati last year and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Chiefs win.

I'm more confident in this Bengals team--as i've stated before, their "history" in big moments--for one reason. The same reason you have so much confidence in your team. The QB.

Zac Taylor is really hot and cold since he's been here with play calling and game management. He's been known to run a concept into the ground when it's not working and not do something that has obviously been working. Most recently when he ran Mixon 85934398 times against the Dolphins when he was only averaging about 1 YPC. A lot of times, the talent on this team can overcome "bad Zac". The Chiefs have a massive advantage when it comes to the HC. It's not so massive when it comes to the QB.

Mahomes is better than Burrow right now. MVP, ring on his finger, GWD, he's scary as fuck when he has the ball at the end of the game and they need a score to win.

On the defensive side, Lou Anarumo has shown a keen ability to adjust at halftime and slow teams down in the 2nd half, allowing the offense to get back in and win games late. While not having household names, they have very talented players on all 3 levels. DJ Reader is a stud. Pratt and Wilson have been playing very well this year and before Awuzie went out, he's consistenly been one of the best CBs in the league. Eli Apple and the rookie can be had. Bell and Bates are one of the better S tandems...providing Bates is mentally into it.

Having one of the best kickers in the game is a plus. Anthing close to the +40 yd line and it's usually points. The Bengals recently sat long-time punter Kevin Huber for Drue Chrisman who has a huge leg.

Ok, tl;dr. I need to stop here and go pick up my BW3s. Be back later bitchnuggets.
I feel like that's where the Chiefs have improved as well this season, probably thanks to Nagy and his chemistry with Mahomes. I feel Mahomes was really frustrated with the playcalling for long stretches last season... throwing passes into receivers' feet and basically giving up on plays. And prior to last season, you'd never see him give up on a play.

Kollmann's video that was posted this morning did a great job of highlighting those improvements, which include better in-game adjustments... and I think Mahomes has been more patient with all of it, too, for whatever reasons... if it's more trust in WR#2-6, having Nagy in his back pocket, whatever.

And while TB first "exposed" the Chiefs' impatience and unwillingness to adjust to deep coverages in the SB a couple years ago, and everyone came into the season "fearing" the Bills, I feel like in some ways they've been practicing all season to beat the Bengals.... not just to beat the coverages and personnel that every team has tried to duplicate or to win insane shootouts against Josh Allen, but to be more fluid and flexible to adjusting in an attempt to control the defense and not the other way around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:03 PM 12-03-2022
that's game

[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:09 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Here’s a fun stat for the lone bridesmaids fan that has the balls to come to our scary site…..

In Super Bowls Mahomes is 1-1, Burrows is 0-1

Mahomes NFL record is 59-15
Burrows NFL record is 17-17-1

Dude already has more losses than Mahomes, and has played less than half as many games!

Mahomes has played in the same number of Super Bowls as the bridesmaids , and he actually has a win. If history tells us anything about those bridesmaids, it’s that it’ll be another 30+ years before they get a chance to lose another SB.
What? Do you want me to argue with logic and facts?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:16 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yep I’ll take my statistically superior quarterback. Zero losses in November and December, zero road division losses. Ol Joey .500 can’t even beat the ****ing Browns. EMBARRASSING!!
Uh oh. There was a time Lamar Jackson was undefeated in some random month. Until the Bengals were the one to beat him and stop that streak.

Last year, they showed how Vrabel was undefeated after a week off, or 7+ days, or some stupid random time frame. Until the Bengals were the one to beat them. Then, this year, they changed that stat to "in the regular season". Until the Bengals were the one to beat them and stop any iteration of that worthless nonsense.

Since Burrow has been here, the Bengals have been streak breakers.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:17 PM 12-03-2022
Essentially, the Chiefs' season is over in terms of quality opponents after Sunday. Once they destroy CIN, it's a who's who of mediocrity:

DEN
HOU
SEA
DEN
LVR

The best QB/team in that group is . . . Geno Smith and the Seahawks:-)

If BUF loses any other game, it's possible that many of the 1s don't play in the final game vs. LVR, maybe even the 2nd DEN game.

If I were Andy I might sit Mahomes and Kelce for the HOU game as well. They're the league's worst run-defense; let Pacheco and co. just run them out of the building for 4 quarters.:-)
[Reply]
Page 66 of 79
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up