:-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:10 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Spoiler!
Back in the day I had the Rancor toy

Grogu will learn the Jedi/Force arts further with Ahsoka he's a natural at it.
[Reply]
kc rush 10:28 PM 02-09-2022
I kept cheering for the scooter squad to be shot.

They are so out of place they took me out of the moment.

I enjoyed all of the Mando stuff, the rest of the season was meh.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:50 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by kc rush:
I enjoyed all of the Mando stuff, the rest of the season was meh.
Boba was the coolest baddest dude in Star Wars. This version wasn’t even the coolest one in his own show.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:24 AM 02-10-2022
I loved it.

There were a couple of times you had to be like, fly out of there and get your ship and ballgame these fools. But as was discussed above there. Isn’t a real way to do it.

I could do without the glam biker gang or whatever. But whatever. They’re not bad as long as they’re not riding them.

I really enjoyed the story telling.

Well done Filloni/Favreau. Well done.
[Reply]
Fish 12:42 AM 02-10-2022
The biker gang was just laughably dumb in every appearance. Even when Fennec Shand was on her own bike thing, it looked 100 times better. They could have replaced the biker gang with something else entirely, and it would have turned out better.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:50 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
The biker gang was just laughably dumb in every appearance. Even when Fennec Shand was on her own bike thing, it looked 100 times better. They could have replaced the biker gang with something else entirely, and it would have turned out better.
Yeah. I’m not sure who’s idea that wAs or how it made it out but it was bad.

Didn’t affect the end result much. They got all the mando shit right. The Slave I shit right, the bar stuff, the Hutt stuff. All that was good. And they told a compelling story to boot.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:43 AM 02-10-2022

#TheBookOfBobaFett's finale now sits at a 47% critic approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the lowest score of all the episodes in the series: https://t.co/1bvRBv2wZV pic.twitter.com/kbBL8ReToK

— Star Wars - The Direct (@StarWars_Direct) February 10, 2022

[Reply]
Frazod 05:20 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That seems harsh. I wonder if people were just pissed because
Spoiler!

While this show is a step down from Mandalorian, it's still infinitely better than all of the numbered movies not completed prior to 1983.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:54 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That seems harsh. I wonder if people were just pissed because
Spoiler!
While this show is a step down from Mandalorian, it's still infinitely better than all of the numbered movies not completed prior to 1983.
People don't like how Boba was handled in the series.

I think the low score has to do with the fan base expecting an appearance of "someone" from the past for fan service. Speculation/insider reports that Hans was going to show up and drop off Kylo to become the first student in Luke's school. He gives a Millennium falcon ride of Grogu to Mando.

We are spoiled now. Want more fan service.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

I think the low score has to do with the fan base expecting an appearance of "someone" from the past for fan service. Speculation/insider reports that Hans was going to show up and drop off Kylo to become the first student in Luke's school. He gives a Millennium falcon ride of Grogu to Mando.

Would you stop calling him Hans?
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:55 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

that's fandom in the internet echo chamber. People spend so much time speculating what things will be or what they think they should be, and they can't watch anything for what it is. It's hard to successfully subvert expectations in an environment where anything different from expectations is automaticallylabeled "bad".
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:09 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
that's fandom in the internet echo chamber. People spend so much time speculating what things will be or what they think they should be, and they can't watch anything for what it is. It's hard to successfully subvert expectations in an environment where anything different from expectations is automaticallylabeled "bad".
totally agree. I had a roommate back in the day that I could never figure out. He was always trying to get illegal streams of dailies from upcoming big movies, and always wanted cheat codes for video games so he could breeze through them without any challenge.

Never have understood that - cant see how those kind of people actually enjoy or experience anything in a pure sense.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 23
« First < 91516171819 20212223 >
Up