ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Interesting Take on the OBJ to Cincy, Odell and DHop situations
DenverChief 09:23 AM 03-20-2023
Guy has some really good points - I enjoy his takes.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:00 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Umm wtf was the point of this and who the fuck cares what this random ass dude on YouTube has to say?
Now go look in the mirror and ask yourself, was that Youtube video/this thread really worth two f-bombs? Was it really that bad, or are you just blowing off some steam from some other area of your life that may not currently be going the way you want it to?

Just trying to help you understand why - in your words - you're not liked by many around here.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:07 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Now go look in the mirror and ask yourself, was that Youtube video/this thread really worth two f-bombs? Was it really that bad, or are you just blowing off some steam from some other area of your life that may not currently be going the way you want it to?

Just trying to help you understand why - in your words - you're not liked by many around here.
Just how I talk lol. If people can't handle it, then that is their problem.
[Reply]
KCJake 02:33 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
PFF sucks for the 1 millionth time. And it's not the the best metric there is lol
When Brown blocks someone shitty he's solid
When Brown blocks someone good he sucks

There's your metric
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:36 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I'm just being sensitve this morning - nevermind me - he posted it yesterday and while I haven't studied the contract Tunisl got it isn't out the ordinary for a team to extend/restructure a guy before trading him.
That would be extremely out of the ordinary. Why would the Texans do that?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up