ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do You Ever Wake Up With a Song In Your Head?
Easy 6 06:28 PM 03-17-2023
I do, basically every day... its the weirdest thing, and its been that way for years

The alarm goes off and suddenly I've got some random song in my head, making me sing along to it in the shower... usually its something I've heard in the last couple days, but other times its SO random

Woke up to this today, heard it three days ago at work

[Reply]
Bump 07:03 PM 03-17-2023
I heard this song once, I don't know where, woke up with it in my head one day and had a hard time trying to find out what it's called, was trying to google the lyrics I could remember but I was getting something else and finally found it one day. It was driving me nuts for a little bit

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:04 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Music is what keeps me from getting good sleep most of the time. I constantly have music playing inside my skull. Makes it very hard to get to sleep, very hard to stay asleep. It’s NEVER something slow that I can get to/back to sleep either. Usually Soca, or dancehall which is pretty upbeat. Been struggling with it for at least a decade. Sometimes I’ll be on the verge of passing out, and then BOOM! High energy music banging against the walls of my eardrums. It’s even worse since my hospitalization, can’t drink or smoke the herbs right now, so I can only take a gummy and that doesn’t really help as much as all 3 together do.

Last nights song (which tends to be a favorite of my brain)

Good luck getting to sleep with this playing in your head!
Dang man, if its affecting your sleep thats next level stuff

That actually sounds like a burden, with me its more like amusement... where the hell did this come from, and why?

Originally Posted by Frazod:
God yes. And it can be ANYTHING I've ever heard, including some shit I haven't heard/thought of in years, and sometimes something I absolutely despise.

I don't know why my brain hates me. :-)
:-) yep it can be just like that, this was the one about 2 weeks ago... why?

[Reply]
HemiEd 07:11 PM 03-17-2023
Nope, I wake up virtually every morning deciding whether I can putt off getting up to piss or not until I finally decide I have to do it.

No songs.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:13 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dang man, if its affecting your sleep thats next level stuff

That actually sounds like a burden, with me its more like amusement... where the hell did this come from, and why?

:-) yep it can be just like that, this was the one about 2 weeks ago... why?

It’s definitely a burden. Laid down at 11 pm last night. At 2 am I was still awake because I couldn’t get the music to stop. Had to be up at 6 for work. That’s basically a nightly occurrence! Sucks! Even take a sleeping pill, and still doesn’t stop it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 03-17-2023
Never. I’m jealous.

Would you say you’re a good or bad sleeper? How long has this been a thing for?
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:21 PM 03-17-2023
Fucking Keith Partridge, get out of my head.

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:25 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Nope, I wake up virtually every morning deciding whether I can putt off getting up to piss or not until I finally decide I have to do it.

No songs.
Ha yep... you can either lay there pretending you're sleeping, or go piss and actually get back to sleep

It’s definitely a burden. Laid down at 11 pm last night. At 2 am I was still awake because I couldn’t get the music to stop. Had to be up at 6 for work. That’s basically a nightly occurrence! Sucks! Even take a sleeping pill, and still doesn’t stop it.
Dude that sounds awful, my deal hits me in the morning but doesn't affect sleep at all

I mean yeah sometimes during stressful times its hard to shut down, but its never pounding music keeping me up... just general worries or whatever, sounds like you need to be talking to your docs about all this since you're already seeing them all the time
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:28 PM 03-17-2023
This may not be a solution for you, but about two months ago I got an app called Breethe on my phone. I think there's a bunch of these apps out there.

Basically a bunch of different things on there to help with sleeping, stress, etc. Everything from sounds (white noise/Brown noise/etc.) to 'hypnosis' files, audio stories, and so on.

I have pretty bad insomnia and trouble staying asleep. Been having trouble with it since i was in my teens. Typically I wake up several times a night and then lay there pissed off for hours before nodding off again.

I listen mainly to the rain/campfire/breeze files; helps me get to sleep and stay asleep. I just click play and set the phone on the charger (app uses some juice), and that's it.

Since I've been using Breethe, I've been falling asleep easier, and definitely not waking up 4+ times a night anymore. Been a kind of minor miracle for me.

It's free (pretty sure they all are), maybe it'd be worth trying out.
[Reply]
threebag 07:33 PM 03-17-2023
My alarm clock is ‘Hell In A Bucket’

https://youtu.be/cH7I6ibA-SM
[Reply]
Kman34 07:37 PM 03-17-2023

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:38 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Today it was yellow submarine by the Beatles.

Yesterday it was baba O’Reilly by the who.
The Who song that's always revisits me at random times is Behind Blue Eyes.

But my dreams aren't...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 03-17-2023
only if your mom turns on the radio in the kitchen
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 07:39 PM 03-17-2023
Every day M-F when the alarm goes off.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:40 PM 03-17-2023
Everyday it's the same. Billy Idol's Cyber Punk album. Every song. Every day.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:42 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Everyday it's the same. Billy Idol's Cyber Punk album. Every song. Every day.
eff that. I'd chop my ears off.:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up