ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Charles Omenihu
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:43 PM 03-14-2023

Breaking: FA DT Charles Omenihu is signing a two-year, $20M max deal with the #Chiefs, sources tell @theScore.

He's coming off his best season, tallying 16 quarterback hits and 28 initial pressures with #49ers. Omenihu's only 25 years old.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

[Reply]
Sofa King 08:25 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I didn't say he was a DT. Contrary to popular belief, Chris Jones has two sides. Inside and outside. Amazing, I know.

If you watched the Niners play last year you'd realize that Omenihu plays both.
They're gonna bounce in and out and really fuck up the other teams.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:26 PM 03-14-2023
Can someone get Knowshit in here please? I need to know if this guy will play as hard as Zach Allen.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:27 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
You guys are going to LOVE this guy. I can't Belize Veach snagged him, what a freaking WIZARD Brett MFing Veach is!!

Knew there was a statistic backing this guy somewhere, very Veach of Veach. Sounds like a great signing.

is he our new starter then? or is he a rotational guy? Doesn't seem like the fast-bendy guy many fans are hoping for opposite of George, am I wrong? Unclear.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:27 PM 03-14-2023
The defense is going to flirt with elite status next year with all the improvement from these young players.

Next year is going to be the filthiest squad we've put together 1-53.

Got a feeling we're in for some absolute laughers.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:27 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spags wet dream
Guarantee you Spags went to Veach and said "this is what I need to improve, find me this type of guy".:-)
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 08:28 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Can someone get Knowshit in here please? I need to know if this guy will play as hard as Zach Allen.
I would think playing hard would hurt mobility (especially if Chris Jones).
[Reply]
O.city 08:28 PM 03-14-2023
Well i do like the 2nd year built in incase he continues to improve

Still need to add to the dl imo
[Reply]
staylor26 08:29 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No there weren't.

You related to this guy?

I like Omenihu but no, he is not to be mentioned in the same breath as Bosa or Warner. Those are possible HoF players. Omenihu is on his 3rd team at 25 years old after being a 3rd day pick.

Tap the brakes here, sport.
Yo buddy, you're on the clock!
[Reply]
Balto 08:29 PM 03-14-2023
NASCAR
[Reply]
staylor26 08:31 PM 03-14-2023
Love this signing. I know we've been going the way of older mercenaries at the position, and we've had success doing so, but it's about time we got a young acending player in free agency. This guy's best football is definitely in front of him.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:34 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No there weren't.

You related to this guy?

I like Omenihu but no, he is not to be mentioned in the same breath as Bosa or Warner. Those are possible HoF players. Omenihu is on his 3rd team at 25 years old after being a 3rd day pick.

Tap the brakes here, sport.
If you have Game Pass go back and watch him against Seattle in the playoffs. Played well against the Donks too.

You're underestimating him, but our disagreement is now preserved for posterity, so we'll see who ends up being right about him, sport. Veach just threw the bag at him.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:37 PM 03-14-2023
Omenihu takes the Carlos Dunlap spot, they're most likely still in the market at DT and Edge.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:38 PM 03-14-2023
Yes, but how good is he in pass coverage?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:40 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Omenihu takes the Carlos Dunlap spot, they're most likely still in the market at DT and Edge.
I think they sign a DT like Gaines, draft an EDGE at 31.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:40 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ideally we find an Edge that whose forte is pass rush and we move Omenihu inside on obvious passing downs.

Karlaftis Jones Omenihu StudRookieEdge
[Reply]
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up