ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Charles Omenihu
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:43 PM 03-14-2023

Breaking: FA DT Charles Omenihu is signing a two-year, $20M max deal with the #Chiefs, sources tell @theScore.

He's coming off his best season, tallying 16 quarterback hits and 28 initial pressures with #49ers. Omenihu's only 25 years old.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:16 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
A lot of whiner fans seem pissed of losing Omenihu. That tells you all we need to know.
I saw some talking about "stealing Jones when he's a free agent next year" in response.

I laffed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:42 AM 03-15-2023
Easily my favorite signing in FA so far.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:04 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I saw some talking about "stealing Jones when he's a free agent next year" in response.

I laffed.
They gotta still be pissed about Dee Ford, I imagine
[Reply]
tredadda 09:09 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
People are gonna freak when our 1st rounder is a DB or TE or something. He'll be the clear BPA on Veach's board, and it's moves like this and Taylor that let that happen. And that's how winning teams stay winning year after year. Meanwhile, there are other sorry-ass contenders out there doing nothing who will be forced to pick XYZ.

Man, we're just so BEYOND lucky. It's not gonna sink in until we're all in our 70s how unreal this time of being a Chiefs fan is.

Imagine being a fan of a cheap clown org like the Bengals. Even a supposed respected franchise like the Packers, I'd hate to be a fan. They just don't do anything, ever. Luck into 2 HOF QBs for 30 years and do nothing to consistently push for titles with them. We're in year 6 of Mahomes and we're 6/6 in being aggressive, signing high-end FAs, turning over every stone, trading for guys, trading up in the draft, etc.

MAN!
It's amazing to think that KC has won as many SBs with Mahomes in the last four years as GB has in 30 with two HOF QBs.
[Reply]
kcfan75 09:11 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Keep signing him! theScore app letting me down. 10 minutes late.
Yeah if anyone has a better suggestion than the Score app, please let me know.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten the notifcation: "ZOMG THE CHIEFS JUST SIGNED #$)$W(*%)W$*%)$*%"

To click the link and get "An error occurred"
[Reply]
RunKC 09:16 AM 03-15-2023
I’m surprised that Hardman hasn’t had any news. You’d figure a team wants speed on their team.

The more him and Juju sit the lower their price will be
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:18 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m surprised that Hardman hasn’t had any news. You’d figure a team wants speed on their team.

The more him and Juju sit the lower their price will be

I mean, he is coming off of a half season and an abdominal surgery post season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:48 AM 03-15-2023
I remember wanting the Chiefs to draft this guy.

He'll prob face a suspension at some point, but hopefully he's an ascending player and it all works out lol.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 AM 03-15-2023
Wel I fear this guy will get the Willie Gay treatment. His gf claimed he pushed her but there’s no evidence. No injuries, nada. It’s basically word against word.

I bet good ol’ Rog fucks us by suspending him during an important string of games midsession :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM 03-15-2023
I really like this move. He's young, he has upside, he can start right away if need be.

It's hard not to get excited about what Veach is doing. He's a fucking magician.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:20 AM 03-15-2023
Spags right now...

[Reply]
RunKC 10:23 AM 03-15-2023
The pillowbiters are out in full force. The Chiefs are domestic violence collectors! Yeah except other teams gladly took in Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill too dumbass.

NFL sells you the wholesome Midwest Chiefs. Make no mistake. Chiefs don’t care about character unless it’s the QB.

Chiefs are the NFLs Domestic Violence Team https://t.co/oe7CHzYDW7

— Chad Forbes (@NFLDraftBites) March 15, 2023

Chiefs taking advantage of the Domestic Violence case against Charles Omenihu to get a ridiculously team friendly deal

Make me @nflcommish for a day?

Revoke the contract, I’d fine the Chiefs $500K and take away a draft pick (4th Round)

Send a Message

Love how not one media report on the #Chiefs Charles Omenihu signing mentions he was arrested less than 2 months ago on suspicion of Domestic Violence.

Chiefs used that FACT to sign a $14M per year pass rusher for $10M and lock in the 2nd Yr

Classless Opportunism!

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:24 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The pillowbiters are out in full force. The Chiefs are domestic violence collectors! Yeah except other teams gladly took in Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill too dumbass.

No charges, sorry Chad.

:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:26 AM 03-15-2023
He's just mad that his team didn't sign him.

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:26 AM 03-15-2023
Stupid. Just stupid.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up