ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>So... we're like... *certain* Dawand Jones can't play LT?
Direckshun 10:53 AM 03-12-2023
I've been negatory on Dawand Jones being a Chief, because the Chiefs don't want two lumbering tackles.

Well now that Brown is taking off.... and he's the professional comparison for Jones....

I know the guy is 375, but you can get that down to 335. Those feet don't need to be much more nimble, and I think it makes the most sense for the Chiefs to solidify RT in free agency and go get the LT they believe in at the Draft.

And Jones... well.

We know the Chiefs liked what OBJ gave them at LT so much they offered him primo dollar.

Maybe they see enough of him in Jones.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:09 PM 03-12-2023
I'm still trying to figure out what your point is exactly. You're still trying to use players that other teams developed as a basis for your argument, which is extremely flawed.

I mean, did you forget Remmers started games for Carolina then signed a $30m deal and started in Minnesota? Garbage bin? Nah, end of career veteran stopgap but not some garbage bin raid that Heck coached up. Come on man.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:15 PM 03-12-2023
The point is simple. His stock was in the toilet following the SB loss to Denver and he bounced around until the Chiefs plugged him in and got adequate play from him at RT.

Everything has been a rebuttal to your butt fucking moronic statement, if you're still struggling to determine what's going on.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:37 PM 03-12-2023
Heck did a good job with OBJ and Wylie in the playoffs. And I think OBJ's grades went up this season over last.

And let's not forget, Wylie was a back-up G. He was never supposed to be a T. So the fact that Heck got him to be good enough to basically stonewall Reddick is pretty good in my book.

i mean, I don't think Heck is probably the best OL coach in the league, but he's done a pretty good job since 2019. Think about it; in 2019 after Week1, the starting OL didn't take a snap together until Week 10. And somehow not only were they okay, but they actually improved over that two months. And it's not like the Chiefs OL is an easy job. There's a ton of movement, non-standard blocking schemes in both the passing game and the run . . . and they have to keep blocking for a lot longer than most OLs do with Pat running around back there.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:09 PM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The point is simple. His stock was in the toilet following the SB loss to Denver and he bounced around until the Chiefs plugged him in and got adequate play from him at RT.

Everything has been a rebuttal to your butt fucking moronic statement, if you're still struggling to determine what's going on.
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about with regard to Remmers. Let me know when you figure it out and we can maybe discuss reality.

He's failed to develop two 3rd round RTs now and a 4th round OG. Let's see what he does with the 5th rounder that looked lost last offseason. Shall we not discuss those? I can give him a bit of a pass for Niang.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:35 AM 03-13-2023
Morse was an OT at Missouri, but was plug and play at C?

Ok.

It's gonna have to be a no from me, dawg, on the whole take.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:55 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about with regard to Remmers. Let me know when you figure it out and we can maybe discuss reality.

He's failed to develop two 3rd round RTs now and a 4th round OG. Let's see what he does with the 5th rounder that looked lost last offseason. Shall we not discuss those? I can give him a bit of a pass for Niang.
This is rich coming from the dumb ass that said Heck developed nothing.

You said a butt fucking stupid statement. Just eat the fucking loss for saying a dumbass thing instead of doubling and quadrupling down.
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Morse was an OT at Missouri, but was plug and play at C?

Ok.

It's gonna have to be a no from me, dawg, on the whole take.
Somehow in his own butt fucking moron logic, you just wake up randomly some day and development no longer happens.

In this case it always seems to happen before Andy Heck coaches them. How about that!
[Reply]
kccrow 03:54 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This is rich coming from the dumb ass that said Heck developed nothing.

You said a butt fucking stupid statement. Just eat the fucking loss for saying a dumbass thing instead of doubling and quadrupling down.

Somehow in his own butt fucking moron logic, you just wake up randomly some day and development no longer happens.

In this case it always seems to happen before Andy Heck coaches them. How about that!
You are one miserable cock sucker man. You should have been banned from this forum years ago. Constantly attacking people. I'm arguing, not calling you a dumbass motherfucker. But hey, I can play that game too.

Your dumbass should clearly not agree with Meck here because Morse started at Center in 2012 at Mizzou before he was moved to RT because of OL injuries. They kept him at RT in 2013 then moved him to LT in 2014. Andy Heck didn't need to teach Mitch how to fucking play Center because he already had, in fucking college.

You doubled down on your retarded motherfucking take that Remmers was developed by Heck when all he was was a veteran fucking bandaid that was a STARTING RT IN THE NFL FOR TWO FRANCHISES prior to coming to KC.

Heck can be not that great at his job and still have some positive effects on players. Fucking idiot.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:59 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
You are one miserable cock sucker man. You should have been banned from this forum years ago. Constantly attacking people. I'm arguing, not calling you a dumbass motherfucker. But hey, I can play that game too.

Your dumbass should clearly not agree with Meck here because Morse started at Center in 2012 at Mizzou before he was moved to RT because of OL injuries. They kept him at RT in 2013 then moved him to LT in 2014. Andy Heck didn't need to teach Mitch how to fucking play Center because he already had, in fucking college.

You doubled down on your reeruned motherfucking take that Remmers was developed by Heck when all he was was a veteran fucking bandaid that was a STARTING RT IN THE NFL FOR TWO FRANCHISES prior to coming to KC.

Heck can be not that great at his job and still have some positive effects on players. Fucking idiot.
Cry more, bitch. You're still wrong and dumb as hell.

I mean you keep doubling down and look even fucking dumber each time you do. Having to play Center on a ravaged Mizzou OL for awhile doesn't mean he was close to refined when he got to the NFL.

Not even NFL ready talents are. All players have to be developed frequently. For someone that thinks they are smart, you sure are one ignorant twat.

Development never stops. Never. Do you understand the words I am saying or do I need to find a cousin fucker to translate into something your pea brain can understand?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up