ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
tredadda 05:39 PM 03-11-2023
KC won’t get into a bidding war for him as that’s not what Veach does. Also if push came to shove DHop would be the better of the two for KC. Odell has a ring, Hopkins doesn’t, so he might take less to win a ring while Odell most likely wants one final big payday.

Also I could imagine the hilarity that will ensue if KC signed him and brought back Brown Jr. It would the OBJs.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:41 PM 03-11-2023
OBJ get hands doh
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:16 PM 03-11-2023
The last 6 years Odell has averaged 541 yards per season and 3.5 TDs. And you guys want that?? Send some of that good good over here. I wanna get that high!!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:17 PM 03-11-2023
Also, as I predicted, the WR market is meatier than anyone expected. And we haven’t hit free agency yet. Hard to imagine the Bucs, for example, keep two stud WRs around. We haven’t even gotten to the implications of a mega deal for guys like Herbert and burrow and hurts and Lamar. We also don’t have to rush into it. What’s most interesting and exciting is that the chiefs seem very interested and there are plenty of options that we can make work cap-wise.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:20 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The last 6 years Odell has averaged 541 yards per season and 3.5 TDs. And you guys want that?? Send some of that good good over here. I wanna get that high!!
what he said
[Reply]
Brooklyn 06:26 PM 03-11-2023
Odell fits the NLTBE strips that Veach just loves using. Basically everything is on the table since he sat all year out. JuJu cashed in on it last year but had some pretty okay stats and won’t be able to go back to that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:49 PM 03-11-2023
Like the pine trees linin' the windin' road
I've got a name, I've got a name
Like the singin' bird and the croakin' toad
I've got a name, I've got a name
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But I'm livin' the dream that he kept hid
Movin' me down the highway
Rollin' me down the highway
Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by
Like the north wind whistlin' down the sky
I've got a song, I've got a song
Like the whirlpool whirl and the baby's cry
I've got a song, I've got a song
And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud
And I'm gonna go there free
Like the fool I am and I'll always be
I've got a dream, I've got a dream
They can change their minds but they can't change me
I've got a dream, I've got a dream
Oh, I know I could share it if you'd want me too
If you're going my way, I'll go with you

[Reply]
493rd 07:54 PM 03-11-2023
Dude is looking for $20M per year. Yah, okay lol
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:37 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Dude is looking for $20M per year. Yah, okay lol
It’s like hitsmage said, it’s just due diligence by the Chiefs.

He wants to take less than market value, be on a cool team, have a realistic chance at a SB championship? We are here OBJ. If you want top $, good luck in Chicago.
[Reply]
emaw1979 10:55 PM 03-11-2023
I'd rather sign OBJ than trade for Hopkins. If contracts were the same, I'd rather pay him than JuJu. That being said, I'd sign OBJ to a heavy incentive contract similar to JuJu but I wouldn't hand him a multi-year 20 per deal and I don't think anyone will.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:09 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
2 years, $34 million?
For OBJ? God no way.

For DHop? God no way.
[Reply]
Bump 11:09 PM 03-11-2023
that's way too much. I was thinking a 1 yr $10 mill would be it. If that's the case fuck him
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:14 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
I'd rather sign OBJ than trade for Hopkins. If contracts were the same, I'd rather pay him than JuJu. That being said, I'd sign OBJ to a heavy incentive contract similar to JuJu but I wouldn't hand him a multi-year 20 per deal and I don't think anyone will.
Fuck both of them. Veach will get us something better.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:40 AM 03-12-2023
One of the things to keep in mind as you think about whether we should sign OBJ or Deandre Hopkins, or any other WR, is how they would've changed the outcomes of games. Just as one example, consider the CIN game. Watch how many times JuJu can't get open, obviously ignoring the ones where he's not a real option. And then think about how open either OBJ or DHop would be on those same snaps.

Watch JuJu's route in the Mahomes 'dunk across the GL' play. Then wonder how easily either of those other two would've gotten open there.

Watch Juju in the SB, contrasting that level of acceleration and quickness against OBJ/DHop, and tell me those guys wouldn't have been able to blow the game open.

Because that's what Hunt would be paying for. The ability to turn an average chain-moving play into a score, almost any time they touch the ball. And why we should be interested.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:12 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Was Mahomes his QB? I'll trust Veach but I see JuJu, Beckham, Theilen all the same kinda. I'll take who's ever the cheapest Mahomes will do the rest
[Reply]
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up