ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:11 AM 03-11-2023
Would rather have deandre hopkins but wouldn't hate this.
[Reply]
scho63 11:11 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Kelce
JuJu
OBJ
Toney
MVS
Moore
Ross

Our top 4 weapons would be all be deadly.
MVS will most likely be gone.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:12 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Why wouldn't they? Even bringing JuJu back they still need to replace Harman's spot.

I just can’t see them paying what it’s going to take on Smith Schuster AND winning on Beckham. And honestly, probably not enough balls for Beckham at that point.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:13 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
MVS will most likely be gone.
What gives you any indication of that?
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 11:13 AM 03-11-2023
Chiefs have been rumored with Odell the entire time he’s been available. There’s been way too much smoke around him and seems like Veach has his sights on him. Just comes down to what Odell values at this point really. I think he’s looking for one last big contract considering this is likely his last shot with his age.
[Reply]
scho63 11:17 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What gives you any indication of that?
Need cap space and he had a less than stellar season.

JuJu, Toney, Moore will be the WR anchors. They will build around them
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:18 AM 03-11-2023

Want to bet that MVS isn't getting cut this offseason?
[Reply]
Hayneplane 11:30 AM 03-11-2023
Depends whether he wants the big bag of cash or a prime chance at a second ring that could get him into the hall of fame as well
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:55 AM 03-11-2023

They’re not going to cut Valdes-Scantling to make room to sign Smith-Schuster. Valdes-Scantling’s deep speed is an important component to the offense and not easily replaced.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:55 AM 03-11-2023
Obj will be our juju replacement this year
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:58 AM 03-11-2023
Personally, I think OBJ is the bigger risk between him and DHop. His injury history is just more serious, and he's missed many more games. But he looks pretty good in those clips.

Some are worried about the trade compensation for DHop, but Deandre is probably the better bet in terms of availability in 2023 and beyond, simply because he hasn't nearly as many serious injuries to the lower body.

So, basically is OBJ still worth it if he only plays a handful of games and/or isn't healthy enough to be a difference-maker in the playoffs? I don't think so, but I'm not the one that has to answer that question.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:01 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah I’m not so sure the Chiefs are actually interested in a bidding war. I would imagine this is mostly just due diligence.
Poker play for the draft and who knows. Reid and Veach are great poker players.:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 03-11-2023

They're going to cut MVS and bring back Juju? Both?

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:06 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Personally, I think OBJ is the bigger risk between him and OBJ. His injury history is just more serious, and he's missed many more games. But he looks pretty good in those clips.

Some are worried about the trade compensation for DHop, but Deandre is probably the better bet in terms of availability in 2023 and beyond, simply because he hasn't nearly as many serious injuries to the lower body.

So, basically is OBJ still worth it if he only plays a handful of games and/or isn't healthy enough to be a difference-maker in the playoffs? I don't think so, but I'm not the one that has to answer that question.
Yep, you could compare OBJ with the 396 motor in the Classic late 60's model Chevelle. Either they would GO or Blow. But if they would GO, Oh Boy was it the best!!. I agree with you, I think I go with DHop who is the classic 427 late 60's Corvette.:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 12:07 PM 03-11-2023
So if we sign him then I’m assuming no juju?

I guess it depends what we do at tackle.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up