ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Man, Adebawore is really interesting.
Chris Meck 06:46 PM 03-06-2023
I mean, he's short-ish, at what, 6'1"? But pretty long arms. He runs a damned 4.5 at 280 pounds.

I mean, inside, outside, wherever, he's a mismatch. Interesting chess piece. Can you imagine him next to Jones inside on passing downs? Or both outside?

I mean, we've obviously got a need at LT this moment, but damn. Scouting reports are that he's got high football intelligence, too. Just seems like a really interesting fit.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:52 PM 03-09-2023
I'm with you on Adebawore! Mocked him in one of my offseason threads and he seems to be climbing since then. A scout referring to him as "one of the only true burners off the edge in this year's class" and I've been interested ever since.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:53 PM 03-10-2023
Chris Trapasso thinks that Adebawore tested himself into the 1st round. He also thinks Rashee Rice did and compares him athletically to Brandon Aiyuk.

Interesting take.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:03 PM 03-10-2023
I think he's like Michael Bennett...
[Reply]
RunKC 04:29 PM 03-10-2023
He looks like a more athletic version of Rashan Gary
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:14 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Chris Trapasso thinks that Adebawore tested himself into the 1st round. He also thinks Rashee Rice did and compares him athletically to Brandon Aiyuk.

Interesting take.
I saw Adebawore as high as "#15-20" today, and as low as our 3rd pick. But I also heard he tested better than Kancey who's getting a lot of buzz.
[Reply]
Balto 11:57 PM 03-20-2023
I’m getting more and more excited about this guy being on our DL. Spags would have a hay day moving him around.

I also was high on Calijah Kancey and how he could be the next Donald but honestly Adebawore is a much better comp IMO.

Just look at the arms and hands on this guy!
Attached: 48BE7C62-8CE2-44F1-92A9-321A8EBDDB70.jpg (80.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:20 AM 03-21-2023
This guy stood out to me because of his combination of speed and size. Easily fits Spags description of 3-down EDGE, and then you could move him inside and he's got the quickness/power to do a good imitation of Aaron Donald. The football IQ makes this guy a really tempting target for Veach/Spags. This guy likely to fall to us?
[Reply]
kccrow 12:25 AM 03-21-2023
He doesn't come without a buyer beware tag or he'd be getting talked about much earlier. He struggles to disengage and has poor awareness. Those are legit takes. He's going to function best in a front that does a lot of stunting. KC doesn't do a lot of stunting, so you gotta coach that shit out of him. I don't think he'd be on Veach's board in round 1 but you never know.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:10 AM 03-21-2023
He doesn't come without a buyer beware tag or he'd be getting talked about much earlier. He struggles to disengage and has poor awareness. Those are legit takes. He's going to function best in a front that does a lot of stunting. KC doesn't do a lot of stunting, so you gotta coach that shit out of him. I don't think he'd be on Veach's board in round 1 but you never know.
So, more of a project than a prospect? Meaning he probably goes somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd?
[Reply]
kccrow 03:25 AM 03-21-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So, more of a project than a prospect? Meaning he probably goes somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd?
Not necessarily. Baltimore took Oweh almost entirely on traits towards the end of 1. That said, his warts are legitimate concerns at the next level. It's tough to take those in the 1st round but all it takes is one team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 AM 03-21-2023

Interesting take.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You sonsabitches stay away from Rashee Rice! I was kinda hoping he'd stay under the radar and the Chiefs could scoop him up in the 2nd.

He could be an absolute stud.

There's some irony in him being compared to Aiyuk because that was a guy I loved at the back of 2 as well and he just kept rising up boards. Sooner or later we gotta get one of these guys, right?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:08 AM 03-21-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You sonsabitches stay away from Rashee Rice! I was kinda hoping he'd stay under the radar and the Chiefs could scoop him up in the 2nd.

He could be an absolute stud.

There's some irony in him being compared to Aiyuk because that was a guy I loved at the back of 2 as well and he just kept rising up boards. Sooner or later we gotta get one of these guys, right?
Rice is kinda fun, he also played an entire season with a broken toe.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 AM 03-21-2023
Kiper has now moved Adebawore into his top 15 players.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:25 AM 03-21-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Rice is kinda fun, he also played an entire season with a broken toe.
Shhhhhhhh......

He's no Josh Downs! Nathaniel Dell is way better. Why would you take him when you can take a large school standout like Mims? And man, would you look at the height/weight/speed figures for AT Perry????

Rice ain't shit. Probably shouldn't even consider him before the 3rd.
[Reply]
Balto 12:27 PM 03-21-2023
Isn't Rice a Hopkins kinda guy? Like would Veach draft him if he also pulls the trigger on a Hopkins trade?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up