ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 258
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Hoover 01:28 PM 03-05-2023
I'd trade CEH to the Commanders for Gibson in a fucking heartbeat
[Reply]
Hoover 01:30 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Washington has no need for CEH. They have Brian Robinson and Antonio Gibson. Both of those guys do their jobs better than CEH does.
Yeah but EB will want some of his guys and food reasons I don't understand, Washington treated Gibson like he had aids.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:35 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'm sure they're going to make an "attempt" to keep everyone they can.
Juju, we love ya. What you did for us last year in our title run was incredible. We both know how tight we are against the cap, but we want you part of this team. We’d like to offer you a raise to 5m base with 7-8m in performance incentives. Unfortunately, we’re not in a place to negotiate from that but we’d love to keep you.

*Mr Veach, Mr Hardman is here for his appointment at 2*

BV: tell him I’ll be right with him
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:41 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I like Minshew too, and can just imagine Brandon Perna melting down if Minshew signed as our backup.

I am not a Dalton fan at all, and never was, and Teddy Two Gloves literally can't stay healthy, but it would be interesting to see what Andy and his staff could do with any of those QBs.

After what he has done with a bunch of mid QBs in his career, it would be fun to see what he could do for guys like Mariotta or Minshew.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
I would like Minshew as well. Though if AZ calls he should go there and be the starter till Kyler is all healed up.

If he wants to get into coaching after his career though then coming to KC is a good start. He was going to go to Bama and be essentially a 3rd string player/GA until Leach convinced him to come to Wazzu.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:42 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I like Minshew too, and can just imagine Brandon Perna melting down if Minshew signed as our backup.

I am not a Dalton fan at all, and never was, and Teddy Two Gloves literally can't stay healthy, but it would be interesting to see what Andy and his staff could do with any of those QBs.

After what he has done with a bunch of mid QBs in his career, it would be fun to see what he could do for guys like Mariotta or Minshew.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Mariotta?

NO
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:42 PM 03-05-2023
Im seeing JuJus numbers for a new contract around 18 Million/year. Putting him in the Christian Kirk range.

I know the WRs contracts have gone crazy but that seems way to high to me for a chain mover WR. I like JuJu but for that kind of money we should be getting more.

Free Agency is not good for WRs this year and I dont think we will draft a WR capable of replacing him right away. We may be stuck paying him that kind of money.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:46 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Im seeing JuJus numbers for a new contract around 18 Million/year. Putting him in the Christian Kirk range.

I know the WRs contracts have gone crazy but that seems way to high to me for a chain mover WR. I like JuJu but for that kind of money we should be getting more.

Free Agency is not good for WRs this year and I dont think we will draft a WR capable of replacing him right away. We may be stuck paying him that kind of money.
We'll just have to wait and see how important money is to him

Go elsewhere and be jag, or stay with the defending champs as a prime target
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:47 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Mariotta?

NO
If Andy decides to go with a Vet as Back Up QB which is likely.

Id love to see Jacoby Brissett! Dude is actually a damn good QB, he is very smart, can run when he needs to but would prefer to throw.

If he doesnt land a starter gig, he would be a top Back up for sure. He could grasp Andys offense quickly.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:53 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
If Andy decides to go with a Vet as Back Up QB which is likely.

Id love to see Jacoby Brissett! Dude is actually a damn good QB, he is very smart, can run when he needs to but would prefer to throw.

If he doesnt land a starter gig, he would be a top Back up for sure. He could grasp Andys offense quickly.
Never was a fan of Mariotta, even less so now after he quit on Atlanta

Brissett would be serviceable, I suppose
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:00 PM 03-05-2023

Quit on Atlanta? I hat did I miss?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:01 PM 03-05-2023

Mariotta and Hurts are very similar players honestly. Obviously Hurts being the better version.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:03 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Quit on Atlanta? I hat did I miss?
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eaves-falcons/
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:06 PM 03-05-2023
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eaves-falcons/
Damn! How did I miss this in season? Yeah fuck him. Doesn’t sound like a guy who’s ready to accept the career backup role.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:17 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Damn! How did I miss this in season? Yeah fuck him. Doesn’t sound like a guy who’s ready to accept the career backup role.
Super unprofessional, took his ball and went home like a bitch

And don't be too hard on yourself, no one pays attention to Atlanta
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:35 PM 03-05-2023
If JuJu is going to get 18 million a year, it’s not going to be from us. Just no way.

We’ll find another veteran looking for a 1 year prove it deal and Mahomes will save his career just like he did JJSS. No way in hell is JuJu an 18 million a year guy. Just can’t do it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 258
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up